It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel the love! - What I learned on ATS this week

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Grambler

That's not all you encountered, but its all you seemed to absorb. You might reread my work today in you threads today / yesterday. I fear you're falling far far past moderate into the polar opposite abyss, meaning the SJW's are winning as thats what theyre after. All the keys were provided...

I read your posts and thought they were good.

However, calling out extremism on all sides is still the correct thing to do.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

But to focus on it, for it to become obsession, 'you dance with the devil the devil doesnt change the devil changes you' is all I see happen anymore with people getting sucked into this tribalism stuff. Focusing on what the tribalism itself is doing is the only way I can tell to break the pattern that our DNA pushes us towards.

All the stuff in OP is old news from before election day, is why I'm worried to stickler you here.

Dont feed the trolls or they win. That one will be here next...
edit on 29-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: underwerks

This has been an awesome couple of days!

I have learned from ATS posters that white people are responsible for the evil in the world; they always have been and always will be.

Its ok to view people with suspicions if they have any russian descent.

Calling out people for calling for white genocide is a dick move, and if you get physically attacked for calling out someone calling for white genocide, its your fault.

The rhetoric behind people calling for genocide of white people is defensible, but the rhetoric for people calling for genocide of other races is not.

And of course the oldy but goody all Trump supporters are fascist that must be gone to war with and killed.

MMMMMMMM....

Feel the love from the moral paragons!!

Who knows what calls for violence, death and bigotry next week will bring!

Seriously!

I mean, with such thought provoking OP's such as this one, where will it go next? The sky's the limit!

Definitely front page material.

Lmao.

Hey thanks for your participation!

You know, I could only strive for greatness like you and your thought provoking, research heavy threads.

Like this one!

America's newest TV reality show- Bannon and Cheeto

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Truly a masterpiece!

Seriously though, this is in the rant forum, seems like a fine thread to me!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

A line from the "feminist" star wars.

"Don't fight the things you hate, fight for the things you love."

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

People are dumb and say dumb things on the Internet. Whether feminists, trump supporters, or just plain trolls.

Yeah white male shaming is a thing I guess my skin is just thicker than most and I admit the cards have been stacked for a while. The 20th and early 21st century cant be expected to erase all that.

People in the deep south still ask to talk to my wife's boss. Even though she is the person in charge.

At the same time I know what you are getting at. I would never say you were one of those people and it sucks for the good responsible people sometimes. We are the ones there to take the blame.

I am on ATS for two reasons; to learn things and cause I have fun interacting with people.

I think I have thick skin.

I defend humor on here all the time, from both sides.

Look it would be easiest to just be super republican or democrat and roll with it.

But I have no problem defending Al Franken, Kathy Griffen, and many other things, especially when it comes to free speech an humor.

I believe that no matter what life throws at me, my life is my responsibility.

I have failed a lot. And it is all my fault. Not my parents, not mean people who dislike whites, not the government or rich people. Me. I am at fault.

And further more, the success I have had in life are not just because of me, they are because of me and my family and friends and everyone else who supported me.

I truly believe this.

This world owes me nothing. I am one of the most blessed people that have ever lived. If I die of a strange disease tomorrow, the world still blessed me far more than I deserved.

So please dont think I am feeling like a victim when post the things in this OP. (not that I am saying you are saying that)

I am laughing, I am shaking my head, I am disappointed.

But I am not feeling victimized or angry.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

But to focus on it, for it to become obsession, 'you dance with the devil the devil doesnt change the devil changes you' is all I see happen anymore with people getting sucked into this tribalism stuff. Focusing on what the tribalism itself is doing is the only way I can tell to break the pattern that our DNA pushes us towards.

All the stuff in OP is old news from before election day, is why I'm worried to stickler you here.

Dont feed the trolls or they win. That one will be here next...

That one doesnt worry me, neither does anyone else here.

I know what I am.

I am in no danger of becoming a white tribalist.

If anything I am a contrarian.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

If your past 24 years old and still blame your parents or the world you probably have not learned the right lessons yet.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Feel the love! - What I learned on ATS this week

I ruined mac n cheese.

I guess it's just too hard to read the directions and fill to the line that says fill here, and throw it in the microwave for a couple of minutes.

Oh the humanity!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
My fave forum on ATS is actually the Pets forum.That is the forum where ATS can really just forget each others' political differences and come together as just animal lovers.I have received amazing support there from even members i have very strongly disagreed with.That is where we really can all just be people who can understand each others feelings,joy,giggles,worry and heartbreak.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I am in no danger of becoming a white tribalist.

We're all born tribalist; our subconscious forever compels us to embrace it. Overcoming it is like way of the Buddha type snip; it isn't 'natural'.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

George Carlin wrote a book that my brother bought me one year.

In the beginning, he starts listing all of the things he has a problem with with humans and why he doesnt want to be considered part of them.

And after he lists them all, he says even if they would fix everyone of those things, he still doesn't want to be lumped in with them.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I'm a hermit that can relate with the general sentiment...

But I have to not embrace that either, because if we dont all pull together in this Century we all face extinction as one. We're only just seeing the very tippie point of the spear that this Century promises to be and look how off the Richter is already is...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
You know it's our fault. We bring it on ourselves for not agreeing with them.

Like women who get raped, we shouldn't dress that way.

Like bombs that get dropped , they should just duck, too.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I refuse the sentiment behind the idea of collective salvation. Some people will never be saved no matter how hard you lead them to water and shove their noses into it.

Now consider that tribalism is the very act of attempted collective salvation by a bunch of competing collectives.

Continue in this manner and we are doomed.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If we cant unite against the enemies of humanity then we all lose. Period. Their game, that tribe, is to pit all of us against each other at every level. And its working spectacularly. We cant all be the same, we never will be, but we can all see the enemy of everyone, pick apart and rise above their Divide & Rule agenda, and do something about it. Or we can keep blaming each other for what they're doing to us, and argh. I have more pieces to post, videos to release, what I'm even talking about this Century. They will come. I hope you will take the time. The Brave New World is no joke and these people aren't playing games while our backs are already against the wall.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

And the only way to win against that is to stop being tribal and go back to being individuals.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

EXACTLY!

Collectivism is the absolute inverse of that. It's raw appeal to Groupthink. And harnessed Groupthink is the most hardcore bonafide Mind Control known to man.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Marxists.

pfft.

What can ya do?

*shrugs*

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

You forgot:

1. Snow is white and therefore racist.

2. Global warming exists and at the same time does not exist - both of which are Trumps fault.

3. Questioning Obama giving $221M to the Palestinians is racist and therefore you support genocide because 'Israel'.

4. Like global warming, the Russian dossier exists and at the same time does not exist, either way, hookers urinated on a bed, even though the hookers have not been found nor interrogated - that would seal the allegation(s). If you question the validity of the dossier, you're a Russian lover and therefore white genocide for you.

5. All white farmers meet once a week to discuss their racism agenda in secret - usually in between selling spuds and fixing retic.

Whitey. Must. Pay.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
2 things...

1.The race thing has a suspicious organized push behind it.

2.My posting attitude almost always matches my current bank account balance, or lack there of.

I can be slightly mean when cash poor and hangry. lol.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join