It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens of perfectly preserved dinosaur eggs dating back 130 MILLION YEARS are unearthed in China

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Look for this book is all I can help with.

You must be very careful, for instance there were lots of eggs from Mongolia around only to find out they have been illegal to own since the early 1900's and people thought they were legal and dealing in them.

In the US it's very confusing. The government seized many fossils illegally in the 80's and 90's and were finally set straight in court. To this day many are missing and many were damaged when the ham fisted Fed's took them. Some have been loaned to universities only to disappear and never be returned.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Can you make a thread with pics?. Or drop pics here?.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
How did I miss this thread earlier?

Very cool find!! I do think it is entirely plausable that our lifetime will see old DNA resurrected. If it is possible, then some unscrupulous person will try it.

Russian scientists are already working on reviving wooly mammoth through clones:
siberiantimes.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Is this the first time dinosaur eggs have been discovered? I

www.dinosaurstore.com...

www.fossilrealm.com...

Not the first time.

Fossils are BIG MONEY.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Actually many of them have come out of China and from other places around the world. I actually own a Hadrosaur egg that was exported from China before it became illegal. You have to be very careful of provenance when obtaining one.

I've always wondered how a scrambled dinosaur egg would taste like

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

Ever had an ostrich egg?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Every morning

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Woah! Have you?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Nope, but I would love to. That looks like its packed with protein! I already eat about 6 eggs every morning..

and to reply to your previous post - It would be pretty awesome if prehistoric animals were to roam the Earth again. But I don't have much faith in humanity to do the right thing. We would probably find a way to exploit not only the creatures, but also us as consumers somehow.. so maybe it might not be so awesome.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Yyou can own a dinosaur too. Buy a baby alligator, shark or bird.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Close. Birds are descendants of dinosaurs, but reptiles and sharks are not.

I enjoy a couple of over easy dinosaur eggs many mornings with some bacon and hash browns.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

Ever had an ostrich egg?

They don't taste that good.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Blaine91555

Oh that is pretty cool, I had no idea you could purchase dinosaur eggs - or that they even existed.

But yes, especially coming from China, you've got to be real careful I would imagine.

No offense but, how can you not know dinosaur eggs existed?

Still really cool find !

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I think they taste great. I prefer emu eggs though

If you’re not one for richness of flavor though I could see where it might be a little much

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

If you’re not one for richness of flavor though I could see where it might be a little much

Emu taste fine but for some reason just like liver I can't stand the taste of ostrich no matter how it's prepared.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Emu taste fine but for some reason just like liver I can't stand the taste of ostrich no matter how it's prepared.

Haha that makes sense. I LOVE liver 😂

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

My taste buds are screwy, I can and will eat just about anything but there are only a few foods that I just can't eat mountain oysters but liver, eff that. Another example of my screwed up taste buds is that I love jack fruit but can't handle the taste of a mango.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Blaine91555

Oh that is pretty cool, I had no idea you could purchase dinosaur eggs - or that they even existed.

But yes, especially coming from China, you've got to be real careful I would imagine.

No offense but, how can you not know dinosaur eggs existed?

Still really cool find !

Well I'm no paleontologist, that's for sure. What I meant was, I didn't even know you could purchase dino eggs. I'm not really big on the underground world of trade either!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting
LOL found out even though they have been passed though generations, It may not be legal for me to have them. I would trust doing a thread here more than anywhere else.

@ others. just eat duck eggs! lots of protein, very rich, does not taste like liver! LOL

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Apparently we're already on a Dino-Diet

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join