It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huma Abedin's Cousin Convicted Of Fraud, worked with man connected to person named in Trumps EO

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Huma Abedin's first cousin, Omar Amanat, 44 and an associate were convicted of Fraud on Tuesday for deceiving shareholders in their tech company by falsely inflating revenues. They face a 10 years in prison at his scheduled April 25th sentencing.

www.zerohedge.com...

Honestly this isnt that worthwhile that he was arrested that I can see.

However, I thought in light of all of the conspiracies about Trumps recent executive order, this connection is interesting.

As a side-note, there also lies an interesting connection; Doronin, one-time business partner of Huma Abedin's cousin, Omar Amanat, worked for financier Marc Rich (deceased). And who else worked for Rich? None other than Dan Gertler - one of the 13 "corrupt" or "serious human rights abusers" listed in President Trump's new Executive Order.

As we reported earlier this week, Gertler - an Israeli billionaire mining magnate, was revealed by the Paradise Papers to be chief negotiator between the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and his primary business partner - mining company Glencore, founded by none other than Marc Rich - the former employer of Omar Amanat's money man - Vladislav Doronin

So Humas cousin that is now looking at 10 years for fraud had a money man that worked with one of the people named in trumps eo.

Did trump specifically target Gertler because of his connections to Humas cousin for personal reasons?

I know people have been discussing this EO and "Q" and his posts that may be about it, so I thought this may be worth discussion.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I am enjoying this entire network being exposed.

It is a slow process, but all signs are pointing to the worst offenders of Human Abuse going down.

Honestly, if our government worked for the people, this would be at the forefront of every administration, and ironically the "monster" known as Trump is the first one to do so.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Let's not forget who Marc Rich was as well:

www.usatoday.com...

FBI released his pardon files back in early November 2016.
edit on 29-12-2017 by Fools because: added year to avoid confusion

link   
Looks like the Clintons aren't the only crime syndicate family in Politics.

Well done Abedin family...

At this rate, it's gonna take 2 terms to drain the swamp - Trump 2020!

edit on 29-12-2017 by BestinShow because: kill an '

link   

Did trump specifically target Gertler because of his connections to Humas cousin for personal reasons?

I wouldn't care if he did.

As much snip as been thrown at him for over a year. He's past due in a response more than just tweeting.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
"If that f#cking b#stard wins, we all hang from nooses!" - Hillary Clinton

RA

new topics

top topics

join