It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Genocide Professors Play the Victim

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Dumb all over. A little ugly on the side. Happy new year!

edit on 1/1/2018 by Tundra because: Frank Zappa

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

What a horribly disgusting worldview you have. You are actually making excuses for them? For genocide?

No. I'm fully aware that it wont happen, no matter how often he will check his Twitter for Santas reply. And I don't make excuses with stating, that I can understand why he would say something like that.

My great grandfather had a similar Hangover experience after he lost a card game to his landlord. I can't say too much about it, but, it led to the creation of Isreal...

My grandfather was the second Maat on a Nazi cruiser and he never really told his own family what happened. Go and figure?

Look, all I can say is I'm very, very sorry, and I'm getting help so this doesn't happen again. People just really need to stop listening to me when I'm drunk. The troll in me takes over, and I can't be held responsible for Every single time that an army of misfits forms behind me and my drunken diatribes. I'll own up to my part, but, I'm clearly not the Only one with a problem here.

Fair enough. I've learned a lot about Paul Watzlawick and constructivism during my therapy. Don't give up!
edit on 1-1-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8   >>

join