It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Genocide Professors Play the Victim

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Interesting debate.

My first thought was not that this guy meant he wanted a real genocide, but should a guy who posts "All I Want for Christmas is White Genocide" be teaching anyone? It's obvious he's not intending on killing anyone, but it's fair to say he should find new work and not be defended as if he were a victim.

He made his bed, he's no child and he will just have to live with the fallout from words any sensible adult would know would lead to what it led to.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If they are now 'victims' due to the consequential effect resultant from their own low-IQ typing skills, then the list of past victims also include, but are certainly not limited to:

-Kathy Griffin.
-Hillary Clinton.
-General Petraeus.

I bet my bottom dollar that that tweet has been flagged by authorities and the author is now on a watch list.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
A poster on another thread said that any thing that comes from the mouth of college professor can now be assumed to be a pile of steaming dung and what a sad state of affairs that is. Sad and all too true.

While I agree it’s...

This next one captures the current crop of asshat liberal professors poisoning America’s youth’s minds...PERFECTLY!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Interesting debate.

My first thought was not that this guy meant he wanted a real genocide, but should a guy who posts "All I Want for Christmas is White Genocide" be teaching anyone?

This is the real question. If he is prone to dramatics of an extreme nature then hes an extremist and not likely fit for a classroom.

But i dont really feel sorry for him. I do think that behind his angst is some real issues. I dont think he did much to aid in the discussion however. Quite the opposite.

Side note: young radical professor spouting divide and conquer rhetoric seems a prime candidate for being a CIA asset. If i put the tin foil on.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

It may just be him viewing himself as going along with the crowd and bonding with his students as he sees them. Hard to say what his motivation is.

Being a self loathing White man is très chic.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
that, right?
Calling for a white genocide is precisely what you'd do after walking a mile in their shoes as well.

Genoside is NEVER acceptable to call for.

Cut 'em some slack and get your whining act together?

If some #wit calls for MY and MY FAMILYS Murder I will violently oppose them.

Are you white? If your so wrapped up in white "guilt" and think whites should be exterminated then why dont you go first and show the rest of us "evil" whites what to do with your example .

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Grambler

Have people of colour a statistically higher risk of being jailed away or getting shot by cop or not? Calling for a white genocide is precisely what you'd do after walking a mile in their shoes as well. Cut 'em some slack and get your whining act together?

Do you know what genocide is?

No, I would not call for the total annihilation of a race under any circumstance.

I am sorry you are attempting to legitimize that.

Hyperbole. Thats all it is.

Hyperbole is how smart people really express their point nowadays. I know this because the people who tend to employ that hyperbole often end with telling me how stupid I am.

Nonetheless, what PublicOpinion is saying is correct: the hyperbole is there for a reason. And we'd do better to listen to it, and try to affect change to stop it. Instead of making fun of them, or calling them names.

I've been married for over 20 years, and give the following advice to any young man who is getting married. It applies here as well: "When you think she is nagging you, and you are just about at your sickest of having to hear it, stop and listen to her. She isn't nagging, she's telling you about something that bothers her, and the only way the relationship will work is when you discuss this with her and address the concern." The same here...the professor doesn't really want all white people dead (im sure, anyway). He just is using hyperbole to stress his empassioned plea.

The sad part is that there are people who will take him literally from all viewpoints.

So its ok for white people to call for black genocide then? If its just "hypobole" of course?

See how weak your argument is?
edit on 29-12-2017 by Theprodicalson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Yall are defending genocide of millions of people and claiming "it's just passionate exaggeration" and that "this genocide isn't comparable to Nazis"...

What genocide are you talking about? Is there a genocide in America that I haven't noticed?

There one on the verge of happening in South Africa.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Theprodicalson

Yes, I'm a proud white trash asshat as well. But I deal with fine art provocations, which is why I think that this whole charade is somewhat excellent from a technical point of view.
Dense but short and grippy tweetline, refreshingly clear in it's scope of things and sharply deviding the stock for the game(r)s at play. That, my fellow green ATSlien, is some fine provocation right there! You've gotta give him that at least.

what to do with your example

May I suggest a bonfire? Would be just a tiny one with my little gigantic pile of work, but that would be the best act of senseless sneselessness I could come up with as well. Plus I like listening to history on repeat, foreverever.
Whatever. If you can't see the absurdity in this endeavour of an alleged white genocide (does it include the Chinese as well or would they be deemed to be the good guys for being slightly yellow Cantonese?), and if you really wanna use this utter twitter crap to go full blown nuts: be my guest, berserk lifes matter! Bigger guns it is then. And....and...and... more of them?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Omg you just defended calls for genocide.

Holy crap

Just another day for the morally superior people like him.

It is now defensible to call for the genocide of a race, and suggesting that it is wrong is just whining.

But people in this group have also called for white people to be kicked out of africa or killed, and called all trump supporters fascists would need to have war waged against them and be killed.

But remember, they are all about peace and love.

But thats ok, I will not sink to calling for death or violence.

I wish these people well and defend their right to call for deaths like this.

Well put. If I may, I’d like to include an appendage in this vein, a simple observation.
We should recognize, and remember, what is out there.

A common tactic, to incite momentum, seems to be to describe what you will do to them,
in bloody graphic and somewhat verbose detail, should you so much catch a whiff of one (what they term as ‘fascist’, then ‘nazi’), frequently trasposed with ‘white’~it can get confising here...), as their very semantic association simply warrants their destruction.

# 923

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

This thread pretty much boils down to

entitled cultural marxist mentality

But... but... but... you can't see that, right?

...these professors and CNN trying to garner sypathy and treat them like victims is laughable.

Maybe some day you will come to realize how laughable your stance really is. There's the literal canary in the coal mine throwing out warnings and all you come up with, is this emotional response running on self-rightous drivel and Richard fcking Spencer.

Have people of colour a statistically higher risk of being jailed away or getting shot by cop or not? Calling for a white genocide is precisely what you'd do after walking a mile in their shoes as well. Cut 'em some slack and get your whining act together?

This video is just another exxample showing how scummy CNN and some people in the academia system are; and how they will make excuses for the calling of deaths of people based merely off of their skin color.

Who said it's based merely on their skin colour and not on a history of bad decision making, exploitation and murder in the name of profits and/or politics? You just pulled that one out of your arse, didn't you?

You are a racist. End of Story. Anything you say from here on out will be ignored.
edit on 29-12-2017 by TheGOAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

You must really have a strange worldview.In my country.thousands upon thousands of white people,including babies and children,have been brutally tortured and murdered by black people.Do i wish all blacks in my country to die or be genocided in return? HELL EFFING NO!! WTF dude???

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Ask any Jewish person who had relatives in Europe during the 1940s if this kind of thinking is harmless. I used to have a neighbor who lost his whole family to thinking like this. He still had a number tattooed on his arm. We ignore this hate and shrug it off at our own peril. Maybe a national hate crime law that imprisons people for making threats like this against anyone of ANY race needs to be initiated.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

You're nothing but a race pimp fuelling the division. You're like the white Al Sharpton with a smaller, dumbed down entourage.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Theprodicalson

The weakness lies in the mind that is so concrete that it cannnot see hyperbole for what it is.

What other parts of your life do you interpret so literally?

And since when did words become action? People say all sorts of crazy things. But do they DO those things?

There are threats, then there are credible threats. This case has neither. All it has is a professor who is morose enough to thing extreme words will help. All it seems to be doing is help me identify people who think in concrete terms.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

The professor makimg those comments in the context of south africa is a different matter

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”

Marc Aurel

And I thought you know Aurel?

Do i wish all blacks in my country to die

Obviously, which is why they get suicided by cop in staggering numbers if they don't get wasted in your industrial prision complex for the sake of a stupid war on drugs. You voted for this crap, didn't you? Call your congress-critter?
This is the actual and tangible genocide happening on your watch, where is your responsibility now? Gone with the wind of change? Any suggestions? What exactly is your plan to be part of the solution, my dear electorate?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

That poster lives in south africa, where white genocide is occuring.

So I don't think they voted for the war on drugs.

But I guess those whiteys have it coming too.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

You're nothing but a race pimp fuelling the division. You're like the white Al Sharpton with a smaller, dumbed down entourage.

So if I call out someone calling for white genocide, I am a race pimp.

So I guess you calling me out also makes you a race pump.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

The old farmer story or what exactly are you getting at?

The South African farm attacks refer to the claim that white South African farmers are murdered at a higher rate than the murder rate in the general population of South Africa. A November 2017 analysis by the BBC found that there are insufficient data to estimate a murder rate for South African farmers.[1] Between 1994 and March 2012, there had been 361,015 murders in all of South Africa and between 1990 and March 2012, there had been an estimated 1,544 murders on South African farms of which 208 of the victims were Black.[2] The data for farm attacks is self-reported to a commercial farmer's union, Transvaal Agricultural Union. The last government analysis of farm attack victims by race was conducted in 2001. In their report, the police’s Crime Information Analysis Centre revealed that of the 1,398 people attacked on farms, 61.6% were white, 33.3% were black, 4.4% were Asian and 0.7% were listed as “other”. Statistics of race are no longer collected.[3] In January 2015, AfriForum reported that there has been an increase in farm attacks and murders in the previous five years.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join