It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Genocide Professors Play the Victim

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Who is the canary in the coal mine?
What is it warning me in advance of?
Plz explain.

Not on this page in the book, we're far beyond that point after your stupid accusations and all that. Ya know. And I know that you know, ya know. And we all know that you simply could have asked a question instead to begin with, why now? For the lulz?

Really. What do you think is what? And what could it be, that you are being warned about? I'm pretty sure that everyone in this thread knows my answer already, so... which is your version of canary events?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

When did I make that comparison? I never said the professors in the OP were like the guy who killed people.

You compared the two situations. Are you now going to admit the two situations are not comparable and it was nothing more than a dick move play on emotions and other fallacies?

Because there is a lot more context to the situations that make them quite different.

I just called them out for calling for white genocide. Then you said that me calling them out was a d*** move and if I got bit I had it coming

No. I said that poking the dog over and over and then complaining about getting bit was the dick move.

Make sure you are honest about context, please.

Heather heyer was also calling out people she felt were calling for genocide. She got bit. So by your logic she had it coming.

No one ever has it coming, in regards to physical violence.

Perhaps she deserved to get her ass reamed by one of the white supremacists, and that would be applicable to this situation, but not as you have framed it.

Your approach is illogical and inapplicable.

Either people that call out others that call for genocide are being jerks that are to blame if they are attacked, or they are not. You say they do have it coming and are jerks, I say they are not.

Depends on the situation and the context.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What?

If an individual has a grievance, than they can petition for resolutions and work through the courts like the rest of us.

If you are saying that murderers or rapists should be let out of prison early because they have a certain skin color - than no they should not.

Individuals face individual criminal charges, and if by random chance one race disproportionately end up in prison maybe we should address why that race is committing crimes and violating other people so much more than other races? None should be released early or ignored.

Like for example maybe something cultural promotes crime and suggests violence solves problems, or to just take things that belong to other people, etc?

Why are some individual people justifying violence, theft, rape, etc and then turning around and acting like they are the victim? Why would they then want to genocide entire races to justify their own criminal behaviour?

This psychotic belief system is held by people of all racial types so don't think it's just them or the others, anyone can start thinking stupid crazy stuff.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

So you're saying these professors are canaries, and they are warning us that the Democrats end game is mass genocide?

Ok...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

What?

If an individual has a grievance, than they can petition for resolutions and work through the courts like the rest of us.

If you are saying that murderers or rapists should be let out of prison early because they have a certain skin color - than no they should not.

Individuals face individual criminal charges, and if by random chance one race disproportionately end up in prison maybe we should address why that race is committing crimes and violating other people so much more than other races? None should be released early or ignored.

Like for example maybe something cultural promotes crime and suggests violence solves problems, or to just take things that belong to other people, etc?

Why are some individual people justifying violence, theft, rape, etc and then turning around and acting like they are the victim? Why would they then want to genocide entire races to justify their own criminal behaviour?

This psychotic belief system is held by people of all racial types so don't think it's just them or the others, anyone can start thinking stupid crazy stuff.

I have absolutely no clue how you came up with that idiotic nonsense.

But you do your thing.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So calling for genocide is only bad depending on the context?

Interesting. So only people you hate are acceptable genocide victims, and people you like aren't.

I guess you're an out in the open racist now? I didn't know so I'm pretty shocked.

You should change your mind and learn to love others and be tolerant, regardless of context.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You compared the two situations. Are you now going to admit the two situations are not comparable and it was nothing more than a dick move play on emotions and other fallacies?

Because there is a lot more context to the situations that make them quite different.

The difference is in the result.

You say this thread is a d*** move and if I get bit its my fault.

I say this thread is me calling out genocide and refusing to hear out people that call for it.

I say Heather Heyer called out genocide and refused to hear people out calling for it.

That is the similarity. Explain to me why this thread is a jerk move and its my fault if I get bit, but Heather Heyers did not.

No. I said that poking the dog over and over and then complaining about getting bit was the dick move.

Make sure you are honest about context, please.

So people like Heyer who friends admitted frequently called out white supremacist also would have been poking the dog over and over, and so therefore the people complaining about what happened to her as a result of that is a d*** move.

No one ever has it coming, in regards to physical violence.

Perhaps she deserved to get her ass reamed by one of the white supremacists, and that would be applicable to this situation, but not as you have framed it.

Your approach is illogical and inapplicable.

Oh so now you admit she deserved to be admonished!

Wow.

And dont back down now.

Your exact words were "They then proceed to tell everyone "see, I told you the dog was a viscous animal", not realizing that it was their fault the dog lashed-out."

So if violence happens to me or heather or anyone else who repeatedly calls out people who advocate geneocide, its our fault.

No it doesnt.

The act of condemning calls of genocide is never a d*** move, and if violence is visited on the person calling it out, it is never their fault.

edit on 29-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

So calling for genocide is only bad depending on the context?

Interesting. So only people you hate are acceptable genocide victims, and people you like aren't.

I guess you're an out in the open racist now? I didn't know so I'm pretty shocked.

You should change your mind and learn to love others and be tolerant, regardless of context.

He is saying that some genocide should be called out, and others shouldnt.

If that isnt the behavior of an extremist, I dont know what is.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Yes you know why I'm saying this.

It's because you support calls for genocide (depending on context) which in this case is me personally because of my specific skin color.

And you know in your heart you're wrong and that this hate can't go on.

Please let go and realize we can live in harmony together... Brother.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Could you give me a few examples of when its ok to call out genocide, and when its a d*** move?

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It is always OK to call out evil Grambler.
Always!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Could you give me a few examples of when its ok to call out genocide, and when its a d*** move?

Thanks!

If you call it out when the Nazi's did it then its the most noble thing that can ever be done.

If you all it out when an SJW calls for it you're the biggest most intolerant bigoted POS of all time.

GET IT!?!?!
edit on 29-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The difference is in the result.

You say this thread is a d*** move and if I get but its my fault.

Considering the conversations in the past, yes.

While you deserve to get your ass reamed, as may have the woman you described, it is not comparable to a situation in which the person was killed.

Poor form on your part.

I say this thread is me calling out genocide and refusing to hear out people that call for it. I say Heather Heyer called out genocide and refused to hear people out calling for it. That is the similarity. Explain to me why this thread is a jerk move and its my fault if I get but, but Heather Heyers did not.

She may have deserved to get a piece of their mind if she was not willing to listen. She did not deserve to be killed for it.

That is where you false equivalencies and appeal to emotions comes in to play.

So people like Heyer who friends admitted frequently called out white supremacist also would have been poking the dog over and over, and so therefore the people complaining about what happened to her as a result of that is a d*** move.

Are you really having a hard time understanding the difference between words and physical actions?

Oh so now you admit she deserved to be admonished! Wow. And dont back down now. Your exact words were "They then proceed to tell everyone "see, I told you the dog was a viscous animal", not realizing that it was their fault the dog lashed-out." So if violence happens to me or heather or anyone else who repeatedly calls out people who advocate geneocide, its our fault.

Nope. You don't understand the difference.

A good ass reaming is not the same as getting killed.

Why I have to explain that to a grown man is pathetic.

The act of condemning calls of genocide is never a d*** move, and if violence is visited on the person calling it out, it is never their fault.

In this case, you were met with strong words from a pissed-off man. That is your fault and the fault of many others.

As far as violence, I do not have to account for your false equivalencies.

Your entire approach is a strawman.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Thanks!

It's ok to call out genocide when genocide actually takes place.

What genocide has taken place in this example?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

So we'll just wait until after we've been in processed thru the death camps and then we'll speak out, right?

You do realize you'll be int here with us?!?!?!?!?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Your example said when the dog bites me, its my fault.

So now you are saying that by bite you only meant words, not a physical action?

Strange choice of words. I would think you would have said when the dog barks at me, I deserve it, instead of bite.

But its cool, you need to backtrack because you see how repugnant your argument is.

At least we have you on record saying heather heyer was doing a d*** move and deserved to be yelled at.

Good stuff!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Thanks!

I meant calls for genocide.

Could you give me a few examples of when its ok to call out calls for genocide, and when its a d*** move?

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Your example said when the dog bites me, its my fault. So now you are saying that by bite you only meant words, not a physical action? Strange choice of words. I would think you would have said when the dog barks at me, I deserve it, instead of bite.

Jesus, Grambler. Do I really have to explain what a metaphor is?

But its cool, you need to backtrack because you see how repugnant your argument is.

What backtracking? It seems to me that you are having difficulty understanding context. Hell, you don't even understand what a metaphor is.

I could draw this out in crayon if needed, but I fear that would not be simple enough.

At least we have you on record saying heather heyer was doing a d*** move and deserved to be yelled at.

Good stuff!

Yelled at, sure. If she was refusing to listen to other's grievances.

Killed, no.

That is where your false equivalencies come in to play.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Thanks!

I meant calls for genocide.

Could you give me a few examples of when its ok to call out calls for genocide,

Thanks!

It's ok to call people out for their hyperbolic nonsense when those people did not completely dismiss everything that was being said to them in the past.

If they were willing to sit down at the table and have the tough conversations, they have every right.

In this case, the black community has been dismissed outright by too many people and then those poeple like to cry foul when they get their ass reamed by some pissed off people.

and when its a d*** move?

It's a dick move when you failed to engage them in conversation long before this point and it's a dick move to act with some sort of righteous indignation when they snap back.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I understand metaphors just fine.

Saying if you poke the dog and get bit, its your fault is saying if you mess with someone and get hurt, its your fault.

No where in your metaphor is there even close to a suggestions of only with words, but physical violence would not be your fault.

In fact quite the opposite, the phrase bite implies physical harm.

Its just about the same meaning as "You play with fire, you get burned" or "You mess with the bull you get the horns"

None of these metaphors means except with physical harm, and you know that.

You were saying if you call out people calling for genocide, you get whats coming to you.

You realize how repugnant the argument is, and so now you are trying to backtrack

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join