It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Genocide Professors Play the Victim

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Grambler

They then proceed to tell everyone "see, I told you the dog was a viscous animal", not realizing that it was their fault the dog lashed-out.

It's an epic dick move and that is what I am seeing in these sorts of cases.

So when guys rape women they can say "she was trolling me with her cleavage and tight pants!".

Yeah man it's such a jerk move to look hot like that. She had it comin!

/epic sarcasm

That makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

So calling someone out for calling for genocide about race is me poking a dog, and if I get attacked its my fault.

No. Not engaging in the conversation and dismissing their grievances is poking the dog.

This case in the OP is where you guys get bit and then pull the dick move, saying "i told ya so".

So I guess you blame the girl that got killed in charlottesville for her own death because she was poking the dog.

Horrible example.

Disgusting.

I agree. What were you thinking trying to use that example?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I can't believe yall actually want me dead because of my skin color.

I never did anything to any of you.

Why don't you learn how to handle life's problems intelligently instead of getting mad and thinking everyone should die?

And this is why decent conversations on these issues are rare.

Too many people turn in to drama queens and clutch pearls at the smallest things.

There will never be a "decent conversation" about mass murdering me, my children, and everyone of my race.

You will have to get your weapons and fight for it. Be ready to sacrifice everything for your beliefs because I'm ready to defend my people from genocide.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Why is it a horrible example?

Oh, because it shows just how disgusting your logic is.

Lets see what you said again.

This thread reminds of the sort of people that will tell others that dogs are viscous animals and every time they come around, they antagonize and poke the dog. Then one day they get bit.

They then proceed to tell everyone "see, I told you the dog was a viscous animal", not realizing that it was their fault the dog lashed-out.

Ok so my thread is guilty of this because I called out someone who called for white genocide and didnt listen to him. Therefore it is a dick move and if I get bit its my fault.

Heather Heyer also was refusing to listen to people she felt was calling for genocide of a race, and she got killed and people blamed the "dog". She didnt listen to their grievances, she didnt engage in conversation.

So you think she had it coming.

Absolutely disgusting on your part.

edit on 29-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I can't believe yall actually want me dead because of my skin color.

I never did anything to any of you.

Why don't you learn how to handle life's problems intelligently instead of getting mad and thinking everyone should die?

And this is why decent conversations on these issues are rare.

Too many people turn in to drama queens and clutch pearls at the smallest things.

There will never be a "decent conversation" about mass murdering me, my children, and everyone of my race.

You will have to get your weapons and fight for it. Be ready to sacrifice everything for your beliefs because I'm ready to defend my people from genocide.

Like I said, drama queen.

This site keeps getting nuttier by the day.

At least the alien abductee folk, back in the day, weren't as loony as you guys.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I'm glad you posted this.

I'm amazed we have openly pro-genocide people on the board here, but I'm glad to know.

I'd rather know who wants me dead rather than just live in suspicion.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Why is it a horrible example?

Oh, because it shows just how disgusting your logic is.

No. It's a bad example because she was not "poking the dog" by dismissing the grievances of others, continually.

I give you credit for the logical fallacies though. A false equivalency and an appeal to emotion.

Ok so my thread is guilty of this because I called out someone who called for white genocide and didnt listen to him. Therefore it is a dick move and if I get bit its my fault.

It goes back further than just this one topic, but ya. That's correct.

Heather Heyer also was refusing to listen to people she felt was calling for genocide of a race, and she got killed and people blamed the "dog".

Who blamed her for her own death? I didn't.

So you think she had it coming.

Absolutely disgusting on your part.

I said no such thing. Again, an appeal to emotion and you are intentionally fabricating lies.

If you have to lie, you have no argument.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

There was never an argument introvert.

There's only 1 way this goes - we condemn anyone who calls for genocide.

If you wanna debate that than you are clearly the problem.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Explain to me why what I am doing is worse that what Heather Heyer did.

I made a post calling out people calling for white genocide.

You said that was me poking the dog, and when I get bit its my fault, and me making this thread is a d*** move.

Heyer went even further. She showed up to actually physically protest what she thought were people calling for genocide.

She didnt show up to listen to them, she was protesting them.

Heyer, whose Facebook cover photo read: “If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention”, worked for the Virginia law firm Miller Law and regularly drew attention to cases of police malpractice and racism, as well as posting her support for Bernie Sanders in his presidential campaign.

Her boss at the law firm said she had attended Saturday’s counter-demonstration to send a clear message to neo-Nazis and Ku Klux Klan sympathizers that people in her hometown abhor their views. She was “a very strong, very opinionated young woman” who “made known that she was all about equality”, Alfred Wilson told Reuters.

www.theguardian.com...

She was their to let them know she abhored tehir views.

So lets go thru your logic again.

Posting a thread on a website condemning calls for genocide = d*** move and if i get attacked its my fault because I provoked it.

Showing up in person to protest calls for genocide - not a d*** move or her fault for getting attacked at all.

Its amazing watching you squirm when its pointed out just how disgusting your beliefs are.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I'm glad you posted this.

I'm amazed we have openly pro-genocide people on the board here, but I'm glad to know.

I'd rather know who wants me dead rather than just live in suspicion.

Yeah. Cuz the canary in the coal mine always wants to see miners suffer. Sure. That's why they dare to sing in advance of impending desaster, eh? Fricken cynics, that's what they are as well!

I'd buy the book. "A Canary & The Coal Minefield", subtitle "Winged Agents Of White Genocide".

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

These people are straight psycho man.

They are that overwhelmed with jealousy, anger, and hate that they wish for death to millions.

Welcome to American politics. Wtf right? This # is insane!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Who is the canary in the coal mine?
What is it warning me in advance of?
Plz explain.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

And to think, I've wanted to argue with you for days now Grambler.

But I don't even remember what for. All of that has washed away now that we must fight for survival in this zombie apocalypse.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

And to think, I've wanted to argue with you for days now Grambler.

But I don't even remember what for. All of that has washed away now that we must fight for survival in this zombie apocalypse.

Well its not everyday that you see people making defenses for people calling for genocide, and attacking those that denounce it.

(not bigfurrytexan with the attacking)

Watching people out themselves as extremists is always entertaining.

But I still wish them well and enjoy the discussion.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This sort of extremism is not uncommon among the attention-deprived that have no other discernable talents. If they can't have fame, they choose infamy [of sorts]. As has been stated, many colleges and universities have lost their way and are becoming indoctrination facilities rather than educational facilities.
This trend is mainly relegated to the social "sciences" and programs for the illiterate such as black/women's/gender studies and anything with "social justice" in the title. This bleeds over into spineless administrators who do nothing until the situation resolves itself. Then there is the "good luck Chuck" posting on departure and business as usual.

Scientific and engineering courses have much less of this but are still plagued by those who don't know what they don't know and promote their own philosophies. This is sometimes seen in environmental courses taught by poorly educated, self-righteous theorists. I do enjoy pointing out the errors of their ways to them, but that is just me.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

She was their to let them know she abhored tehir views.

Ok. That was not the claim you made. You claimed she refused to listen to their views. Which is it?

So lets go thru your logic again.

Posting a thread on a website condemning calls for genocide = d*** move

In the context in which I used the example, yes.

and if i get attacked its my fault because I provoked it.

Yes. Are we surprised that black people are starting to lash-out after their grievances have been dismissed by so many for so long?

Showing up in person to protest calls for genocide - not a d*** move or her fault for getting attacked at all.

Again, not an applicable comparison.

You literally took my example of the dog to an extreme and are twisting it to somehow mean that I think she got what she deserved.

In this case, I would say you need to go back and read what BFFT posted. Obviously, you are missing the point.

Its amazing watching you squirm when its pointed out just how disgusting your beliefs are.

What's amazing is to watch you debate against arguments that no one else has made. You are fabricating false equivalencies and using logical fallacies. The proverbial strawman.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The charlottesville protest reminds of the sort of people that will tell others that dogs are viscous animals and every time they come around, they antagonize and poke the dog. Then one day they get bit.

Boy that is disgusting isnt it?

But protesting calls for white genocide, well then yes you are a jerk that deserves to be attacked.

What does texans posts have to do with anything here?

He never said my thread was a d*** moved or I deserved to be attacked; you did.

Heather meyer abhorred nazis and the KKK. She showed up to physically protest them and antagonize them. Then she got killed.

Your own logic would mean she had it coming.

Explain to me why it doesnt apply? Did Heyer not call out genocide like I did with this thread? Did she instead listen to their grievances? Can you post me examples of that?

Again, your belief that anyone who calls out people calling for genocide are to blame if they are attacked is disgusting.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Boy that is disgusting isnt it?

Yes it is. Why you would purposefully change my post to misrepresent it and change the context is a dick move.

But protesting calls for white genocide, well then yes you are a jerk that deserves to be attacked.

Again, false equivalency. The two situations are not comparable.

Heather meyer abhorred nazis and the KKK. She showed up to physically protest them and antagonize them. Then she got killed.

Your own logic would mean she had it coming.

No. Logic would dictate that you would not compare the extreme words of a pissed-off man to the physical actions of a man that ran people over with his car.

That is the false equivalency...which is illogical.

Not sure how you have any standing to lecture people about logic when your own words are illogical.

Explain to me why it doesnt apply? Did Heyer not call out genocide like I did with this thread? Did she instead listen to their grievances? Can you post me examples of that?

See above. That is where the difference is.

Again, your belief that anyone who calls out people calling for genocide are to blame if they are attacked is disgusting.

That's not what I said, but you continue on with your false equivalencies and fallacies.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Hey I found someone that agrees with you!

Justin Moore, the Grand Dragon for the Loyal White Knights of the KKK, has now said he is pleased about the fact Ms Heyer was killed.

"I'm sorta glad that them people got hit and I'm glad that girl died," Mr Moore said in a voicemail message to WBTV. "They were a bunch of Communists out there protesting against somebody's freedom of speech, so it doesn't bother me that they got hurt at all."

He also warned the deadly violence which erupted was going to become more common.

He said: "I think we're going to see more stuff like this happening at white nationalist events."

Mr Moore added: "We were out there and I seen a lot of communist flags and anti-fascist and we're going to see more stuff like this. White people are getting fed up with the double standard setup in America today by the controlled press.
Charlottesville, Virginia Protests

"We should have been able to go out there and have our protest and it should have been peaceful but it's the anti-fascist and the communists ... continuing to try and stop us. So I think there will be more violence like this in the future to come."

www.independent.co.uk... 7895851.html

See they just wanted to be peaceful and exercise their right to free speech.

They have grievances they want heard.

And then she shows up not listening to them, and instead is poking the dog by trying to silence their free speech.

But I am sure you are glad to know there are others that share your beliefs.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

No. Logic would dictate that you would not compare the extreme words of a pissed-off man to the physical actions of a man that ran people over with his car.

That is the false equivalency...which is illogical.

Not sure how you have any standing to lecture people about logic when your own words are illogical.

When did I make that comparison?

I never said the professors in the OP were like the guy who killed people.

I just called them out for calling for white genocide.

Then you said that me calling them out was a d*** move and if I got bit I had it coming.

Heather heyer was also calling out people she felt were calling for genocide. She got bit. So by your logic she had it coming.

Either people that call out others that call for genocide are being jerks that are to blame if they are attacked, or they are not.

You say they do have it coming and are jerks, I say they are not.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join