It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Genocide Professors Play the Victim

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You called white supremacists bad people, all of them..

So why should we not say the same about someone calling for the deaths of all whites?

I think you have your answer right here: is he a "black supremacist"? If he is, then ignore him. If not, then see what it is he is actually trying to say before ignoring him.

That is called "communication".

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

So why should we not say the same about someone calling for the deaths of all whites?

I think you have your answer right here: is he a "black supremacist"? If he is, then ignore him. If not, then see what it is he is actually trying to say before ignoring him.

No, that is called having a double standard and trying to justify that its more acceptable to call for the deaths of all whites than blacks.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yes there are steps that we can discuss that lead up to this. And conversations on race do happen and are productive.

Not really. In the political arena, conversations on race are very unproductive.

BLM is a good example. They were completely dismissed from the start. In fact, many people went as far as to call them a terrorist organization.

Why weren't we willing to listen to their grievances? Why did people counter their message with "white lives matter" or "all lives matter", instead of engaging in the conversation to learn why they were concerned?

But we do not take people who call for the genocide of a race as serious contributors to the discussion. They should rightly be called out.

I agree, but it does seem as though the tactic is to piss these people off, refusing to engage them in a serious conversation, but when they snap and get really pissed, we point and say "see, they cannot be taken seriously".

Very disingenuous, in my opinion.

There are many white people that also feel disenfranchised is some areas. To this day, even bringing up there feelings of being discriminated against is largely met with ridicule and disdain, mostly from the left.

Ok. So the Left and Right have something in common. They have a hard time listening.

Why are you and others playing the same game?

So I am sure you will agree that we should work on all of the people that have a world view from the left that wont take white people serious with their thoughts on race and discrimination and are forcing people to extremism.

Sure. Not sure how pointing-fingers at others helps you work towards a similar goal. It only ends up serving to highlight one's hypocrisy.

You called white supremacists bad people, all of them.. So why should we not say the same about someone calling for the deaths of all whites?

Ok. They are bad people.

What now? Is that all you want, or are you actually interested in the much bigger picture here?

Can't help but think the point may have gone over your head.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

But switch the word to whiote people being killed, and the rhetoric is defensible.

The complete lack of perception of SJW Supremacism being every bit the same creature as White Supremacism really is an interesting thing. The people into SJ are absolutely incapable of perceiving never mind introspecting such. It proves my point in my last post probably nobody wants to have to deal with.

But yeah imagine if someone in this very site were to even deny the holocaust. Or say "my white brothers and sisters".

But then when Scalise was shot we had a whole thread raging full of people outright justifying and defending it.

Which isnt even to call out the site, its to call out society on this subconscious tribalist supremacism urge thing, the complete lack of perception of it.

It doesnt just apply to race, it applies to religion, political ideology, even sports teams. Every where there are group of people its lurking just under the surface waiting to boil over, or for people to try and exploit it. And its tearing society apart now, and its time we wake up to this fact and get wise.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I cannot, and will not, agree that a black man making an empassioned plea for equality within his nation is anything remotely similar to Nazi's spouting pure hate based only in hate.

In fact, i'd say that such a comparison is what is actually disgusting.

*standing ovations*

I'll leave you folks with the big furry guy nailing it bigly.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What game am I playing.

I will listen to anyone discuss any problems with race they have.

I draw the line and calling for deaths based on someones race, whatever that race may be.

For some reason, in this case, people think we shouldnt call this guy out, or that his rhetoric calling for the killing of white people is somehow more acceptable than someone calling for the killing of another race.

That is ridiculous

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

People don't realize it but Rwanda or Germany could happen again, history does repeat itself.

I have no doubt it will be repeated. Its only a matter of time.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

No, that is called having a double standard and trying to justify that its more acceptable to call for the deaths of all whites than blacks.

That is, if you believe that is what the professor is actually doing (vs using shock value to get attention, maybe sell some books...who knows, maybe he's exploiting racial tension for money)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: muzzleflash

People don't realize it but Rwanda or Germany could happen again, history does repeat itself.

I have no doubt it will be repeated. Its only a matter of time.

We see it in places like South africa and Zimbabwe, where white farmers are having their land being forcibly taken away and killed.

But people will tell you its ok because it is just people trying to help the plight of poor blacks, so the death and confiiscation of land is somehow noble.

Now if the races were reversed, then it would be disgusting.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

That is, if you believe that is what the professor is actually doing (vs using shock value to get attention, maybe sell some books...who knows, maybe he's exploiting racial tension for money)

I think you are a great member, I like many of your post.

I guess we will just agree to disagree.

I would just ask you to really reflect on why you think the rhetoric behind calling for the genocide of one race is more defensible than calling for the genocide of another.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Yall are defending genocide of millions of people and claiming "it's just passionate exaggeration" and that "this genocide isn't comparable to Nazis"...

Or whatever BS garbage yall are saying.

No wonder people always said Liberals are behind all the mass killings of recent history.

Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Mussolini etc etc

Wtf is this # ?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

What game am I playing. I will listen to anyone discuss any problems with race they have. I draw the line and calling for deaths based on someones race, whatever that race may be.

Therein lies the problem. You are not concerned about the context in which it is being said and what lead up to it being said.

You only concern yourself when something extreme comes out and use it to push a narrative. In this thread, it is a narrative against the Left.

For some reason, in this case, people think we shouldnt call this guy out, or that his rhetoric calling for the killing of white people is somehow more acceptable than someone calling for the killing of another race. That is ridiculous

This thread reminds of the sort of people that will tell others that dogs are viscous animals and every time they come around, they antagonize and poke the dog. Then one day they get bit.

They then proceed to tell everyone "see, I told you the dog was a viscous animal", not realizing that it was their fault the dog lashed-out.

It's an epic dick move and that is what I am seeing in these sorts of cases.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Will probably see a lot more of these Marxist re-re's doing whatever they can to garner sympathy to their cause.

*shrugs*

Just file it under, "Vagina Monologues"

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I think you are a great member, I like many of your post.

I guess we will just agree to disagree.

I would just ask you to really reflect on why you think the rhetoric behind calling for the genocide of one race is more defensible than calling for the genocide of another.

Because I don't believe he is actually calling for the extermination of a race. I think its actually absurd. I think his choice of words should be cut through to determine what it is he is actually saying. My opinion on that is that he's not calling for the extermination of a race, rather he is calling for the end to a system he feels is unjust. Despite the words he may have used to get his point across.

That said...I think he brought on the backlash himself. He chose to use sensational words to try to make a point, and it pissed people off. I got no beef with the folks he angered with his choice of words....im just saying I ain't shook myself.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Yea, but you're kinda preaching to the choir. I lived in Africa. I was in Africa when the French had to deploy the Foriegn Legion to rescue white population out of the Congo. I went to high school with kids who were children of white refugees forced to flee South Africa and Rhodesia.

I am convinced there is a genocide gene. All humans probably have it. But its a lot more dominante in certain populations.

Thats how I know history will repeat itself. Its just a matter of time, especiallly now that people are laying the predicate for justifying it.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Yall are defending genocide of millions of people and claiming "it's just passionate exaggeration" and that "this genocide isn't comparable to Nazis"...

What genocide are you talking about? Is there a genocide in America that I haven't noticed?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I can't believe yall actually want me dead because of my skin color.

I never did anything to any of you.

Why don't you learn how to handle life's problems intelligently instead of getting mad and thinking everyone should die?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

They then proceed to tell everyone "see, I told you the dog was a viscous animal", not realizing that it was their fault the dog lashed-out.

It's an epic dick move and that is what I am seeing in these sorts of cases.

So when guys rape women they can say "she was trolling me with her cleavage and tight pants!".

Yeah man it's such a jerk move to look hot like that. She had it comin!

/epic sarcasm

link   
a reply to: introvert

So calling someone out for calling for genocide about race is me poking a dog, and if I get attacked its my fault.

So I guess you blame the girl that got killed in charlottesville for her own death because she was poking the dog.

Disgusting.

link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I can't believe yall actually want me dead because of my skin color.

I never did anything to any of you.

Why don't you learn how to handle life's problems intelligently instead of getting mad and thinking everyone should die?

And this is why decent conversations on these issues are rare.

Too many people turn in to drama queens and clutch pearls at the smallest things.
edit on 29-12-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join