It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Genocide Professors Play the Victim

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

This video is about a CNN clip where they interview racist professors that have said things such as they want white genocide, or they think Scalise should be left to die because he was white.

The slant of the CNN interview is about how these poor racist professors are victims.

They play recordings of threats these professors have gotten after their racist comments were made public.

Now granted, the people calling making these threats are also disgusting and should be condemned.

But these professors and CNN trying to garner sypathy and treat them like victims is laughable.

They are shocked, SHOCKED that after they called for deaths of people based on the color of their skin, that people were upset and made threats to them.

This is the sort of entitled cultural marxist mentality that I find disgusting.

Just like an antifa person that threatens, spits on and throuws things at cops crys that they are the victim when the cops finally have enough and fight back.

These people find it totally acceptable to call for the deaths of people based on their skin color, and think we should all applaud them for their deep thoughts on this.

But when that exact same tactic is used on them, they run crying to the cameras about how it has affected their life.

Is CNN going to do an expose' on the death threats white nationalist richard spencer gets, and how that makes him such a victim?

Of course not.

This video is just another exxample showing how scummy CNN and some people in the academia system are; and how they will make excuses for the calling of deaths of people based merely off of their skin color.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
A poster on another thread said that any thing that comes from the mouth of college professor can now be assumed to be a pile of steaming dung and what a sad state of affairs that is. Sad and all too true.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This thread pretty much boils down to

entitled cultural marxist mentality

But... but... but... you can't see that, right?

...these professors and CNN trying to garner sypathy and treat them like victims is laughable.

Maybe some day you will come to realize how laughable your stance really is. There's the literal canary in the coal mine throwing out warnings and all you come up with, is this emotional response running on self-rightous drivel and Richard fcking Spencer.

Have people of colour a statistically higher risk of being jailed away or getting shot by cop or not? Calling for a white genocide is precisely what you'd do after walking a mile in their shoes as well. Cut 'em some slack and get your whining act together?

This video is just another exxample showing how scummy CNN and some people in the academia system are; and how they will make excuses for the calling of deaths of people based merely off of their skin color.

Who said it's based merely on their skin colour and not on a history of bad decision making, exploitation and murder in the name of profits and/or politics? You just pulled that one out of your arse, didn't you?

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
Have people of colour a statistically higher risk of being jailed away or getting shot by cop or not? Calling for a white genocide is precisely what you'd do after walking a mile in their shoes as well. Cut 'em some slack and get your whining act together?

That's the fault of the failed diabolical War on Drugs agenda, which Democrat's are just as guilty as anyone of (just like the US being a tyrannical global imperialism machine), and SJW's in particular because they had the chance to pressure Obama and defeat it but instead they set about destroying the fabric of our society by blaming everything on everyday white folks who too face quite a lot of the same BS from said policy.

And until SJ land makes WOD their mania, they prove themselves everyday to be a pack of phoney virtue signalling hypocrites. Now its not all their fault, they been hoodwinked by years of diabolical social engineering propaganda, by the system that needs them to protect itself from the truth about the fact that its CIA started both the Heroin and Coke drug epidemics they still to this day maintain the drug corridors of. But the code is cracked now and no more excuses: lets wrecking ball this monstrosity!
edit on 29-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
He called for his own death and he's now a victim of death threats? When one tweets a proposed action on social media which millions of people read and respond to, they shouldn't be offended if those reading do exactly as was suggested.

Thank goodness the professor resigned. He should have been fired as soon as the tweet was discovered.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's the fault of the failed diabolical War on Drugs agenda

Yes and yes and no. Reagans brainchild isn't the only factor in this pit of snakes, his prohibition bollocks had a predecessor of prohibition as well. Remember? It's always about control, corruption and... you've guessed it already... profits. History repeating itself, which is why I think there's more to this than decades of allegedly "failed" policies due to "incompetence".

R.I.P. Gary Webb. We need a war on all those silly wars to finally have our peace.

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Omg you just defended calls for genocide.

Holy crap

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Who are really the Nazis in America today?

Those calling for genocide based on race maybe??

Wow this is insane because it's real true psychopathy right in front of our faces.

There are NO excuses for this tripe! It's UNACCEPTABLE!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
What a lot of manufactured outrage on all sides.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
What a lot of manufactured outrage on all sides.

We should rightfully be outraged anytime people start preaching ethnic cleansing or racial genocide as their politics.

People don't realize it but Rwanda or Germany could happen again, history does repeat itself.

These are the exact arguments that led to every genocide in history. It should be a concern for any right minded civilized human.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Do you know what genocide is?

No, I would not call for the total annihilation of a race under any circumstance.

I am sorry you are attempting to legitimize that.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Omg you just defended calls for genocide.

Holy crap

Just another day for the morally superior people like him.

It is now defensible to call for the genocide of a race, and suggesting that it is wrong is just whining.

But people in this group have also called for white people to be kicked out of africa or killed, and called all trump supporters fascists would need to have war waged against them and be killed.

But remember, they are all about peace and love.

But thats ok, I will not sink to calling for death or violence.

I wish these people well and defend their right to call for deaths like this.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

With calling them the literal canary in the coal mine?

Crap indeed. This is soo holy cold war mud-pit from the 80ies, think I'm going to play Nenas 99 Luftballons just for you now.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Maybe some day you will come to realize how laughable your stance really is. There's the literal canary in the coal mine throwing out warnings and all you come up with, is this emotional response running on self-rightous drivel and Richard fcking Spencer.

Rabble rabble rabble!

Have people of colour a statistically higher risk of being jailed away or getting shot by cop or not?
Well...

Despite an intense national focus on high-profile police shootings involving white officers and black men, a new study shows that white officers are not statistically more likely to shoot and kill a black suspect.

Among a sample of 2,699 fatal police killings between 2013 and 2015, the study found that the odds of a black suspect being killed by a black police officer were consistently greater than the odds of a black suspect getting killed by a white officer.

“When either the violent crime rate or the demographics of a city are accounted for, we find that white police officers are not significantly more likely to kill a black suspect,” wrote co-authors John R. Lott Jr. and Carlisle E. Moody of the Crime Prevention Research Center.
www.washingtontimes.com...

Taking into account that blacks are about 14% of the population in USA and they account for over 50% of the violent crime (and that is mostly black males so you could cut that % even lower), I think black criminals are being treat quite fairly. Just because liberal media explodes over every case involving a PoC death at the hands of police, doesn't mean there is a massive problem or injustice. Who is really being emotional here? Literally defending calls for genocide over your unjustified emotions.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Do you know what genocide is?

No, I would not call for the total annihilation of a race under any circumstance.

I am sorry you are attempting to legitimize that.

Hyperbole. Thats all it is.

Hyperbole is how smart people really express their point nowadays. I know this because the people who tend to employ that hyperbole often end with telling me how stupid I am.

Nonetheless, what PublicOpinion is saying is correct: the hyperbole is there for a reason. And we'd do better to listen to it, and try to affect change to stop it. Instead of making fun of them, or calling them names.

I've been married for over 20 years, and give the following advice to any young man who is getting married. It applies here as well: "When you think she is nagging you, and you are just about at your sickest of having to hear it, stop and listen to her. She isn't nagging, she's telling you about something that bothers her, and the only way the relationship will work is when you discuss this with her and address the concern." The same here...the professor doesn't really want all white people dead (im sure, anyway). He just is using hyperbole to stress his empassioned plea.

The sad part is that there are people who will take him literally from all viewpoints.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Then quit calling for white genocide and point the finger at, put your energy into in the right direction: the WOD Agenda.

And this cuts across both parties, which are the same creature as the true important issues like this and global war mongering, domestic surveillance & tyranny, prove. It cuts across all POTUS, as proven by the Clinton's. Read my 'book' they're every bit as guilty in running the war + drugs running game, oppressing blacks with it, blowing up countries to do it, etc, as are the Bush's.

But see we can agree on the overall merits, so why then does the left / SJWhatever NOT put hardly an ounce of energy into this? Why is it all about everyday fellow commoner white folks getting the blame for EVERYTHING? Unless the goal really is just nuke society???????

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You sure it was hyprerbole?

Was the guy that shot steve scalise also just using hyperbole?

How about white supremacists like Dylan roof that talked about killing black people. Was it just hyperbole when he acted that out?

The guy that shot the 5 cops in Dallas because white people and cops needed to die? Also hyperbole?

The point is rather or not it is hyperbole we need to call calls for genocide out in the strongest terms, or else people take it seriously.

Were the people threatening these professors who called for their deaths also just engaging in hyperbole?

So to CNN and these professors, when the professors call for deaths, its no big death and just hyperbole, but when people call for the professors deaths it is ruining their lives and making them victims.

No I will continue to call out people like these professors or posters on ATS that legitimize call for genocide of any race.
edit on 29-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Actions have consequences.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You sure it was hyprerbole?

Was the guy that shot steve scalise also just using hyperbole?

Words vs actions. I believe you and I have been on the same side of that argument before, right?

I can't compare one mans actions to another mans words.

No I will continue to call out people like these professors or posters on ATS that legitimize call for genocide of any race.

That sounds like a crusade. Undertaking a crusade online against anonymous users seems to be a waste of time to me. It could be a better use of time to discuss topics instead of call out users. Just my opinion, though.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join