It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Year's Eve party in Berlin to have 'safe zone' for women

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

How about this solution, instead of spending all that money for safety measure take the money buy a semi tractor-trailer, an old cargo boat, and start deporting those A-holes, by the boat load.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I use bigger words than he does.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

For the ones who commit crimes in the country that has given them a chance yes they should be deported , for those who take the opportunity they've been given and try to make a go of it should be given a chance to do that.

I'm against the policy adopted by Mainland Europe but I don't think removing those who have not committed a crime would be fair.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Nice to see they have adapted lol

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

No word on whether other countries who experienced similar behavior are taking extra measures to protect their civilians but I expect security will be increased in an attempt to head off further inconvenient headlines in the New Year.

There are not many cases to justify this actionism with, but the Nanny State is going to love this anyway. Problem, reaction, solution. And our fearmongering rightwingers did their part to perpetuate this whole narrative. Congrats!

Don't think about the case Amri and how our deep state slouch hats meddle with state terror, just don't! Let's give the sheeple some rapefugeez for their 2 minutes of hate instead!

*shakes head*

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Critics say it does not tackle the perpetrators of sexual violence, while some others complain it is discriminatory.

If I were a woman I'd be pissed too. 'Oh, here you wilting flower, stand in this corral so the rapists can't get you.'

How about targeting the perpetrators and not treating the women like livestock.

They cant. Remember , they are Merkle's poor , poor refugees . How would that look to "target them" ?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
How would that look to "target them" ?

Probably the same way everything else in Germany looks, efficient and humorless.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

For the ones who commit crimes in the country that has given them a chance yes they should be deported

A third of all Krauts have been victims of sexual assault before any migrants showed up to begin with. We can't deport those fcking scumbags and save zones are obviously not a solution either.

A study into sexual abuse sponsored by the European Commission and conducted by the Vienna-based Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA) showed Germany above the EU average with 35% having suffered physical and/or sexual violence. 8% of women have experienced sexual violence by partners and 7% have experienced sexual violence by non-partners.[12] The survey revealed that one in three women have been victims of physical or sexual abuse in Europe.[13] A survey conducted in Germany by the German Anti-Discrimination Agency shows that "more than half of all female employees have experienced or witnessed sexual harassment in the workplace. One in five women have been touched against their will by a colleague."[14]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You mean petty and grey? Yes. It doesn't even matter where you are coming from, you look at Germany, you see a mess. Selling weapons to Saudi Arabia but claim they don't support violence on civilians. One of my favourites.
The voting results. Another good one. You know there never was a relevant revolution in Germany? They don't like changes. It's true.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

A third of all Krauts have been victims of sexual assault before any migrants showed up to begin with.

So that excuses those who committed the crimes last year ?
Those who have been admitted to paradise should impose higher standards on themselves rather than acting as they would at home in their own culture ... when in Rome , do as the Romans do.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Hopefully that will keep them safe from all those white supremacists.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

'Safe' zones... lol.

That not a political statement at all. But increases the need in everyones minds to sequester people away from danger somehow to... protect them.

Then later, when a girl or girls get raped by anyone, anywhere, anyway, there will arise a new clamor to put the perps in 'sequestration'. Hell, round all the 'people' that 'look like' the perps into 'sequestration'. Better add some barb wire and guard towers, too.

Meanwhile, roving gangs of vigilantes will assault 'look alike' neighborhoods and attack others that look like people that rape.

Meanwhile-Meanwhile, bombs will continue to rain down on the Middle East and elsewhere, creating fresh floods of lookalike rapists to put in 'sequestration' camps, because they might, just might become rapists.

edit on 29-12-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

So that excuses those who committed the crimes last year ?

Look to the log in your own eye.

The real crimes are perped on countries in the Middle East by the EU, under NATO's banner. Thats how all "those" people got there, as floods of refugees...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

a reply to: YouSir

I use bigger words than he does.

You mean more biggly words. You have the best words, the greatest words.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Theprodicalson
You have the best words, the greatest words.

I do. My words are the best. The very best and I'll be making language great again. Really great.

link   
I am all for deportation.

Problem is where do you deport them too?

Most of the human floatsam dont give there country of origin or lie about it.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: gortex
Following last years string of sexual assaults and robberies reportedly committed by groups of male immigrants Berlin authorities are to set up a "safe zone" for female revelers.
No word on whether other countries who experienced similar behavior are taking extra measures to protect their civilians but I expect security will be increased in an attempt to head off further inconvenient headlines in the New Year.

Organisers of Berlin's New Year's Eve celebrations are to set up a "safe zone" for women for the first time. The new security measures planned for the Brandenburg Gate party come amid concerns about sexual assaults.
A large number of assaults and robberies targeting women at Cologne's New Year's Eve celebrations two years ago horrified Germany. Hundreds of women reported being attacked by gangs of men with migrant backgrounds

But the idea of a special safe zone for women at large public events has not been welcomed by everyone. Critics say it does not tackle the perpetrators of sexual violence, while some others complain it is discriminatory.
www.bbc.co.uk...

It remains to be seen if the behavior exhibit last year by some migrants across mainland Europe will be repeated at this year's celebrations and what action will be taken if it is.

I say cut their hands off if caught....should curtail after the first couple or few...

I have only one disagreement Vasa-- you're not aiming low enough
with the scimitar. Cruel and unusual behavior should be met by a
country literally devolving at the hands of its own government:
an appropriate punishment.
"There. THAT'll cut down on sexual emergencies tonight. Tape at 11."

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Theprodicalson
You have the best words, the greatest words.

I do. My words are the best. The very best and I'll be making language great again. Really great.

You should make a dictionary and make the illiterate pay for it

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Shhh, don't you know this is a Muslim bashing thread disguised as a woman's rights issue?

Not that the pretenders care about anything except themselves anyway.

Bright star for you...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Theprodicalson

Problem is where do you deport them too?

Good point , that certainly is a problem.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join