It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2,800 of Huma's work documents found on Anthony Weiner's laptop to be released Dec 29th

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:52 AM
I hope there wasn't anything to explicit about child molestation( or worse) or personal kinky stuff with her and Hillary and third parties. Stufff about Hillary's declining physical condition and health, probably.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:05 AM

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Apparently Huma is not such a good friend after all. I've read a few emails where she insults HRC without mercy.

Btw where is everyone? I thought this would be right up ATS alley.

Huma Abedin was spotted heading into the Hillary Clinton offices in midtown Manhattan on Friday just a few hours before the release of 2,800 of her emails.

You think HUMA went to visit Hillary to beg for forgiveness, in advance of the e-mails being released today?

It is possible or Huma struck a deal and told HRC about the insurance folder on Weiners laptop. Some e-mails implicate that Huma and Weiner shared the folder and were prepared to release the content in case of an emergency. I'm really curious why we never heard the investigators talk about that folder again.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:52 AM
Do you people remember Trump drinking water from a Fiji bottle and some of us thought it was a strange way to signal us? Well turns out we were right. I found emails discussing opening a Facility for Behavior Modification in you guessed it Fiji. They mention another camps called Paradise Cove,A better Way and Pacific Coast Academy.

The methods they used sound a little bit too radical for my taste. I'll start digging into these camps.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:57 AM
Well look at that now we know why they started to investigating these camps.Paradise Cove Academy, Samoa

Help Save Troubled Teens: Teens in America are still being abused and denied constitutional rights every day at 'behavior modification' programs

Allegations: Physical abuse, including “beatings, isolation, food and water deprivation, choke-holds, kicking, punching, bondage, spraying with chemical agents, forced medication, verbal abuse and threats of further physical abuse".

Another camp named Pacific Coast Academy got shutdown for the same allegations later aswell. Camp in Samoa Draws Criticism in U.S.

Pacific Coast Academy

edit on 30-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: another source

edit on 30-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:52 PM
a reply to: Perfectenemy

she wasn't being inept she was doing her part for who she was really working for by loading classified data on a regular laptop made it easier for her to give it to her handler . seriously she needs to be arrested as a spy and flipped to get hillary for treason how people don't understand all the money the clinton foundation received from other nations during her tenure as secretary of state were payments for illicit activity.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 09:16 AM

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Do you people remember Trump drinking water from a Fiji bottle and some of us thought it was a strange way to signal us?

? I don't remember this. What did miss? & Can you point in the direction needed to find it?

ETA: I see the video doing a quick search, but not sure where that was thought to have been a signal? Other than the strange way he kinda sneaks up on it.... LOL, but i do that sometimes cuz my eyesight is bad and it takes a minute to focus

edit on 31-12-2017 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

top topics
<< 1  2   >>