It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2,800 of Huma's work documents found on Anthony Weiner's laptop to be released Dec 29th

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Good find. More pay for play uncovered.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: eisegesis
Start here: foia.state.gov...

No matter what i type in it always yields zero results. Does it work for you?

Something weird is happening.
The site crashed/docs were removed.
They were online here for several minutes.

foia.state.gov...*&beginDate=&endDate=&publishedBeginDate=20171229&publishedEndDate=20171229&caseNumber

Here's one that I managed to look at.
foia.state.gov...

ETA: Look at Judicial Watch Twitter feed for updates I think.
twitter.com...
edit on 29-12-2017 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I typed in "huma" and returned a huge amount of pages

but no matter how many pages out i tried to go, it would only show the same results as appeared on page 1

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Yeah i still get nothing. They are not wasting any time though. BREAKING NEWS: Jailed pervert Anthony Weiner had CLASSIFIED emails belonging to wife Huma Abedin on his laptop – which the FBI seized after he sexted 15-year-old girl
edit on 29-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I'll wait for the weaponized autism of /pol to have a look at them. I doubt there is anything of interest in the emails themselves, but we will see. The thing is, WTF was the HRC campaign doing? Classified emails bandied about like some kinda chain letter? Hillary Huma and Weiner, the Three Stooges. Can you imagine people like that running the country?

Weiner used to be a Democrat Congressman, just beyond belief that the Dems run candidates like that and actually win.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Glad they are deciding to release important information relating to an ongoing investigation so that public opinion can be swayed one way or another. I wonder why this level of information was never made so public in the past? Corruption didn't just start happening the last couple of years yet only here recently is all this information being piecemealed to the pubic at such a steady rate. Best to not question the motive behind such things though.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Here's the thing.

And and all of these should already be in the public domain as these are supposedly the very same emails Hillary & Co released to the State Department as being work related. Any email that is in this collection, but not included in the already FOIA'd State Department email collection would mean that Hillary & Co did not turn over all work related emails when requested by State.

Of course, none of that negates the fact that the emails should never have been on a private, unsecured, unapproved server in the first place much less Wiener's laptop.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Here's what JD was able to archive so far:

www.judicialwatch.org... (45 pages)

UPDATED: www.judicialwatch.org... (192 pages)

edit on 29-12-2017 by eisegesis because: updated

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Turns out the emails are important and they are revealing a lot of weird stuff. Pol is about to explode. Shill threads,PG threads and email threads are all over the place. Some idiot posted stuff i never wanted to look at ever. Bloody hell i'm glad it was all redacted. It's sick stuff that has never been posted before and even linked back to Comet Pizza. Looks like we have been duped and this sh!t is real.

Though i have to say that the majority of emails sound like a really bad episode of Friends. Who the hell talks and writes like that? Apparently Huma is not such a good friend after all. I've read a few emails where she insults HRC without mercy. There is also this strange thing that some emails are from the Trump era. How is that even possible? Did some idiot use the laptop after it was confiscated?

Btw where is everyone? I thought this would be right up ATS alley.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
How could a confiscated laptop receive emails after Trump's inauguration? Wtf is going on?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Looking at the redaction codes, I see a lot of B7(*). Recall that exemption B7 is:

Exemption 7
Protects six different types of law
enforcement information
• On-going proceedings
• Personal Privacy
• Confidential sources
• Techniques and procedures

FOIA Exemptions

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Purpose of Call: To urge the South African government to delay Jean-Bertrand Aristide's return to Haiti. His return amidst the final round of Presidential and Parliamentary elections might lead to chas and effect the legitimate outcome of the electoral process.

foia.state.gov...
Oh look, another Hillary-Haiti connection

LITERALLY. COLLUSION.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Classified email forwarded from Huma’s unsecured Clinton server to Anthony Weiner’s unsecured server and private home laptop:

foia.state.gov...

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Apparently Huma is not such a good friend after all. I've read a few emails where she insults HRC without mercy.

Huma Abedin was spotted heading into the Hillary Clinton offices in midtown Manhattan on Friday just a few hours before the release of 2,800 of her emails.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

You think HUMA went to visit Hillary to beg for forgiveness, in advance of the e-mails being released today?

edit on 12/30/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

We've now had confirmation that Huma sent classified emails to Weiner. It's only further confirmation as Comey already said it was a 'regular' practice. It's incredible that the FBI let this go. Answers are needed as to why distributing classified information for 'convenience' is viewed as not a crime when others are punished for just taking pictures inside a submarine. Who in the FBI gave favour to Abedin by letting her off the hook and why?...and of course, where the hell is Jeff Sessions in all of this???
edit on 30/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Yeah i still get nothing. They are not wasting any time though. BREAKING NEWS: Jailed pervert Anthony Weiner had CLASSIFIED emails belonging to wife Huma Abedin on his laptop – which the FBI seized after he sexted 15-year-old girl

try this.

foia.state.gov...

I took the shot just now but had the page open all day.

Don't know if it will change if I touch something.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

edit on 30-12-2017 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Apparently Huma is not such a good friend after all. I've read a few emails where she insults HRC without mercy.

Huma Abedin was spotted heading into the Hillary Clinton offices in midtown Manhattan on Friday just a few hours before the release of 2,800 of her emails.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

You think HUMA went to visit Hillary to beg for forgiveness, in advance of the e-mails being released today?

Tracking device verification and test sequence.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen www.dailymail.co.uk... That photo is photoshoped or a different photo from this pbs.twimg.com... . Check out the daily mail article It appears the original photo has no Beam in front of her foot. It appears to be the same photo pasted in a different thread .Why use a photo where the leg is blocked when you have another with her clearly walking? This photo has been purposely blocked off the left leg of inhuma but it could be another in the sequence of photos but why hide the bell bottom ? Also the first photo in the article is cropped just at the boot level of her bell bottoms. She must be wearing a tracker on her left leg.

edit on 30-12-2017 by dntwastetime because: clarity

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join