It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FreedomHouse - Saudi Govt Pubs in USA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I found this interesting. Freedom House has a good reputation.
They usually do a good and in depth job of investigations. Their
findings about what is being taught by extremist Muslim groups
here in America isn't a surprise, but the Amount of Saudi Government
involvment was a surprise to me. I thought those Saudi Royals
would have learned their lesson about appeasing the Wahabbis.
Guess not. Oh well .. the Saudi Royals days are numbered ...
Civil War in Saudi Arabia is close at hand. Anyways ... read about
what the Saudi Government is backing and pushing here in
America. UGH!

www.freedomhouse.org...

Excerpt from Freedomhouse

NEW REPORT ON SAUDI GOVERNMENT PUBLICATIONS IN U.S.
WASHINGTON, DC,

January 28, 2005- Freedom House’s Center for Religious
Freedom released today a new report exposing the
dissemination of hate propaganda in America by the
government of Saudi Arabia.

The 89-page report, “Saudi Publications on Hate Ideology
Fill American Mosques,” is based on a year-long study of over
two hundred original documents, all disseminated, published
or otherwise generated by the government of Saudi Arabia
and collected from more than a dozen mosques in the United States.

The report concludes that the Saudi government propaganda
examined reflects a “totalitarian ideology of hatred that can
incite to violence,” and the fact that it is “being mainstreamed
within our borders through the efforts of a foreign government,
namely Saudi Arabia, demands our urgent attention.” The report
finds: “Not only does the government of Saudi Arabia not have
a right – under the First Amendment or any other legal document –
to spread hate ideology within U.S. borders, it is committing a
human rights violation by doing so.”

Such publications that “advocate an ideology of hatred have
no place in a nation founded on religious freedom and toleration,”
write James Woolsey, chairman of the board of Freedom House,
in the foreword to the report.

Among the key findings of the report:

GO TO THE SITE TO READ THE
FINDINGS!
www.freedomhouse.org...

[edit on 2/14/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
whohoo way to go saudi! keep up the good work

..and the US isn't commiting human rights violations on a daily basis in the name of the war on anyone who dares to not believe in the same god as bush.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Yeah right Arnold ... it's 'good work' that the Saudi
government is advocating and pushing for the murder of
innocent people. Your anti-american bigotry has clouded
your vision. Dead innocent people = good Saudi work??

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by arnold_vosloo
whohoo way to go saudi! keep up the good work

..and the US isn't commiting human rights violations on a daily basis in the name of the war on anyone who dares to not believe in the same god as bush.

Hey Arnold, you Brits arent exempt from the hatred of the west. You may as well live in New Jersey in many peoples eyes my friend, so be carefull who you support. You are as much of a target as any American is.

[edit on 14-2-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
in bush's own words you're either with us or against us.

My point is that I'm not on his side so I must be on their side...yes? I don't believe a single word of anything bush has said as he has consistantly lied.

The reality is the islamic terror threat is fake!

Dont believe the propaganda spewed out by your so-called media

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
just goes to show the depths of the depravity of the mohammedists.
i read the entire document, and it seems to be well researched, and certainly well documented. it clearly depicts the levels of propaganda by the wahabists from the house of saud, and its agents that are working in our country. its too bad that they are so deeply in bed with our unelected regime. this needs to be disseminated as soon as possible and with as much frequency as possible. fight hate with hate, fight fire with fire.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

in bush's own words you're either with us or against us.

My point is that I'm not on his side so I must be on their side...yes? I don't believe a single word of anything bush has said as he has consistantly lied.

Fake? Let me ask my bud Todd if the terror threat is fake...Oh wait, he is dead!!! You may have heard about the incident? Something to do with a couple of planes and some buildings if I recall correctly.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Yeah, right. The Bali nightclub bombing where hundreds of (mostly)
Australians died at the hands of muslim fundamentalists was 'fake'.
The 3,000 who died in NYC on 9/11 was 'fake'. The Shoe Bomber was
a 'fake'.

The REALITY is that islamic terror is very real and very deadly.
You are doing half the work for them when you deny their
exhistence and their plans.

[edit on 2/14/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TalibanKillah
i read the entire document, and it seems to be well researched,
and certainly well documented.

I thought so too. As far as I could see they did a great job
and documented everything very well. Some folks don't want
to see that this is happening, but Freedomhouse did a good job.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
You have earned a traditional USA Navy Skipper Zipper salute has been awarded to you. This award is presented as unbecoming of a gentelmen and whom conduct disrespected another and/or nation that was uncalled for. Attention-ready-salute-two (a salute of this nature is a low blow: hand are over zipper). Zip respect! About face-maaarch.

Golden Shellback......................King Neptune Rex Skipper Zipper Salute Award

[edit on 15-2-2005 by Goldenshellback]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Not-So-Difficult Choices

I'll go you one better: I won't believe their propaganda, and I won't believe yours either.

Your brand isn't any better than theirs: it all stinks.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hmm,well,yeah,Saudi Arabia did such a thing.You wanna know something else?your American soldiers too did it.Guess we're back to square one.

Source:
U.S Propaganda
imprint.uwaterloo.ca...

See the perspective from both angle before you decide anything people.

[edit on 15/2/05 by Heartagram]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Heartagram, the 'source' you quote is 7 years old AND
it's screwy. No wonder you think the way you do ... ya' gotta'
stop reading that junk.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Not all will do as Saudi says in regards of killing another. Most find it peaceful to live here and chose to more like an American. I find this very disturbing that a country who claims to be our allie is just like other nation who would execute you behind your back. Very good read Flyer, it just backs up what I have learned over the years of different cultures.
I love America, I just hate those who inspire hatered.
Plus, it is the old trojan horse gig. Saudi is also on the terrorist list too, if anyone cares. The only true allie we have: Brits, downunder, and Jews. They can be a pain in the a$$, vis versa.

Golden Shellback...........................................Ocean Warrior of old

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goldenshellback
You have earned a traditional USA Navy Skipper Zipper salute has been awarded to you. This award is presented as unbecoming of a gentelmen and whom conduct disrespected another and/or nation that was uncalled for. Attention-ready-salute-two (a salute of this nature is a low blow: hand are over zipper). Zip respect! About face-maaarch.

good! I wouldn't support anything your country's hired killers are doing to the world. When will you learn that your country's actions are solely responsible for the hatred being shown against you by such attacks as 9/11 etc. the deaths of 500,000 innocent iraqi children obviously means nothing to you.

I really dont care what you think about me but the war on terror was created by Bush & co. to inflict pain and suffering on brown skinned people just so you can drive your increasing obese population to buy more bigmacs in environment destroying gas guzzling SUVs. Your country ignores basic human righte to these same people and has committed war crimes in the name of your war on terror.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The Belief that the United States is committing war crimes should have ABSOLUTELY no bearing on the Saudi issue. That is another matter entirely. The question asked here is "are the Saudis inciting terrorist acts?" I personaly BELIEVE that they are, just as you BELIEVE that the United States is commiting said crimes. But, objectively, one can only answer the Saudi question with a resounding YES. The Saudi government has and continues to support and encourage terrorist acts against western intrests. Now, If you want to discuss America's war crimes and terrorist activity, please do so (In Another Thread), but please seperate these issues so that they may be examined objectively.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
OK point taken, I'm not sure that the saudis are directly responsible for any terrorism acts but I believe that individuals within the government probably sympathise with the terror groups and in that aspect you are probably right. They certainly have one of the worst human rights records of any country along with china but it's doubtful you will be going to war with either of them in the foreseeable future as the US would have too much to lose financially if they did.

I've got very strong feeling about the war on terror and the actions of the US but I'm sorry if I offended anyone personally as my problem is with the US administration not with the vast majority of the population. The times I have visited your country I have found you to be very friendly and welcoming. I used to be a big admirer of the US but the last few years have shown a side of the US which I have a big problem with.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goldenshellback

good! I wouldn't support anything your country's hired killers are doing to the world. When will you learn that your country's actions are solely responsible for the hatred being shown against you by such attacks as 9/11 etc. the deaths of 500,000 innocent iraqi children obviously means nothing to you.

I really dont care what you think about me but the war on terror was created by Bush & co. to inflict pain and suffering on brown skinned people just so you can drive your increasing obese population to buy more bigmacs in environment destroying gas guzzling SUVs. Your country ignores basic human righte to these same people and has committed war crimes in the name of your war on terror.

Look before you leap, it was happening before Bush Sr. even got into the white house of Iraq was suffering and people die. We have not violated their human rights, a few did and paying for it. You sir are a twit and do not care what we say here. Look at the post after this you f. You are a real cheeser with your double talk loser.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Can someone please remind ATS members at large again of what happened in the class legal action ofthe families of 9/11 victims against the Saudi government? And what exactly was the Bush administration achieving when it flew lear jets around the States on 10/11 and 11/11 to gather the Bin Laden family and ensure they got safe passage back to Saudi, before detention to interview them about OBL? And what exactly are the current ties between Bushes and Bin Ladens, and Bin Ladens and Bin Laden, and Bush and Bin Laden, and Bushes and the Saudis in general?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Can someone please remind ATS members at large again of what happened in the class legal action ofthe families of 9/11 victims against the Saudi government? And what exactly was the Bush administration achieving when it flew lear jets around the States on 10/11 and 11/11 to gather the Bin Laden family and ensure they got safe passage back to Saudi, before detention to interview them about OBL? And what exactly are the current ties between Bushes and Bin Ladens, and Bin Ladens and Bin Laden, and Bush and Bin Laden, and Bushes and the Saudis in general?

Was it proven?

Golden Shellback................................King Neptune Rex Royal Court now shoots first and ask questions later.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join