It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape, sex trafficking, spread of disease highlight horrors on UN's watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
It would seem the blank check and look the other way as far as the United Nations is concerned just might have turned a bigger corner than just the 285 million cut they got from the USA. Ambassador Haley actually said there would be more coming; I personally hope so....

You have to air the dirty laundry and corruption to get the ball rolling for further cuts.. I found this opinion hit piece which brought out some of the corrupt/inefficient B.S. the U.N. has been accused of around the world.

The U.N. is more than an inefficient over-spender, it is a cancer that American taxpayers are funding to spread. The crimes of sex trafficking alone should be enough for the decent countries of the world to condemn and dismantle it.

everything from Cholera in Haiti and U.N.child sex ring has been exposed.. wonder how much rent the USA could charge the U.N. for the use of the U.N building before they folded or moved out ?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The U.N. is a globalist organization used for control. It never really had any humanitarian value. They are fascist at their core. It needs to be defunded and dismantled.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
We really need to start hitting the UN where it hurts and I'm glad to see some opening shots fired.

The UN is a failed body of dictatorships. Anyone who thought the corruption at the UN ended with the oil for food program is sorely mistaken. The UN is so deeply corrupt that I believe we should exit the institution outright and take our money, manpower, and hardware with us.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The UN seems to be more of a problem than a help. I think it's past time to kick them out of New York and cut all US funding.

It's time for the US to put Americans first.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
The UN seems to be more of a problem than a help. I think it's past time to kick them out of New York and cut all US funding.

It's time for the US to put Americans first.

The League of Nations and finally the United Nations was founded on high moral principles while disregarding the low moral character of some of the political hack participants.. Instead of the good for all it has turned into a political match of the great powers and the havenots with lines draw for, "you're in my political buddy club" instead what is best for the vast majority or in many cases sovereign rights.
edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Anyone involved in politics is a liar and a theif, why pick on the U. N there are plenty of corrupt politicians right on your doorstep no matter where you live.
edit on 30-12-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Anyone involved in politics is a liar and a theif, why pick on the U. N there are plenty of corrupt politicians right on your doorstep no matter where you live.

Because it's a bunch of foreigners living comfortable lives largely on the American taxpayer's dime.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The UN is a disgraceful organisation.

Their peacekeepers, who go to end rape and pillage, do more rape and pillage than the warlords they go to stop.

Their aid organisations have been infiltrated by the vampiric IMF (another cancerous international institution). Instead of your traditional food and medical aid they now give...US dollars. I am sure the starving farmers are thankful for those.

It is supposed to be a forum for international cooperation and settlements. But is in fact the accepted arena for international hatred, threats, blackmail and all sorts of other things. How many times did the now deposed Mugabe go there to spout vitriol at the West for his failed racist policies?

I think the world would be much better off without it to be honest.

Ideally there should be a new, better UN after it which focuses on humanitarian aid and space research & exploration.

I can't even remember the last time the UN ever settled an international dispute. Sovereign states tend to do that themselves, as is their right.

if America and lets say, Russia have a dispute, they talk with each other, why bother with the middle man after all?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

They are the suits that push global expantionalism, it's a mutually beneficial relationship.

top topics

join