It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chick-fil-A on a Sunday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I'd send a plate of Mum's home cooked to prove my point, if I thought it'd make the journey.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

For those who have not experienced the Love of a Chick-fil-A, you need to. That place constantly blows my expectations away.

One of the handful of places I will drive far out of my way for.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I never eat there because the lines are always to long.
I think I know their secret ingredient. Salt.

Yes....restaurants with long lines have HORRIBLE food and service. Don't ever stop there.

SmDH

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

It seems more often than not I get a craving for Chick-fil-a on Sundays, and I only eat it once every week or two. But of course, how could it be anything else, me wanting the chickeny goodness on the only day they are closed?

I was happy to see that, during the Atlanta airport blackout, they actually provided food to many of the customers—on Sunday. That's a very commendable act.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

It seems more often than not I get a craving for Chick-fil-a on Sundays, and I only eat it once every week or two. But of course, how could it be anything else, me wanting the chickeny goodness on the only day they are closed?

Well, of course...everybody always want Domino's when it's closed. I know I do. (and I don't like Domino's)

I was happy to see that, during the Atlanta airport blackout, they actually provided food to many of the customers—on Sunday. That's a very commendable act.

Interesting! It does say a lot.

On a somewhat related, but off-topic, note; did you know that the federal government actually uses Waffle House as a measure of hurricane damage and recovery? It's called the Waffle House Factor (or something like that). For real! Waffle Houses are usually the very last businesses to close during a hurricane and the very first to open (if they can). So WH serves as a good indicator of their area's extent of damage and subsequent recovery status. Sounds crazy, I know, but it's true.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I don't know that I have a strong opinion one way or the other on the 'Sunday' issue, but I applaud them for standing by their principles the way they do!

A major UK toy shop owned by a Christian family doesnt open Sundays ever, including (ofc) Christmas eve this year. I'm not a Christian but fair bloody play to them

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join