It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bill Proposes Indianapolis Colts Refund Fans For Kneeling During National Anthem

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

except when a company is being subsidized with tax payers money,then the tax payers have every right to demand that their elected representatives step up and protect the tax payers investment.

if the NFL owners can`t live up to their financial obligations to the city and state,because people stop going to the games, then it`s the tax payers that get stuck holding the bag for that big expensive stadium that we are funding for the benefit of the team owner and the NFL.

when the team owners start footing the entire bill for their stadiums then they can allow their employees to be as controversial as they want and suffer the consequences at their expense and not the tax payers expense.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree
except when a company is being subsidized with tax payers money,then the tax payers have every right to demand that their elected representatives step up and protect the tax payers investment.

Wrong. Read the First Amendment again.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
not a fan of the kneeling, but I support their right to do it.

This lawsuit is garbage.

I support their right, but the people also have a right to be disappointed with the NFL. They (NFL players) are protesting something that is false, the whole thing is based on a false narrative and the numbers disprove what they claim. As a victim of black crime (brutal, violent crime) I will not support that.

As for the tickets, you can sell season passes back.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join