It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies against turkey?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I wonder if theres any evidence for consipiracies against turkey in past or present. I know that lots of kurds and arabians have been offered money to go live in notheren iraq so that they could claim it as arabic or kurdish while it actually isnt. I also do not believe in the so called genocide of turks against armenians. Things happend yes but Armenia overreacted so that they could get power.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I also do not believe in the so called genocide of turks against armenians. Things happend yes but Armenia overreacted so that they could get power.

Are you kidding? What evidence do you have to back this up? The Turks killed millions of Armenians in 1915...that's not a theory pal, that is fact. The Turks have been scumbags throughout history. Armenians overreacted so they could get power? What power? They lost most of their country to Turkey and a large number of their people. What power did they get? Seriously...WHAT POWER??

Did the Native Americans overreact when our ancestors killed off 90% of them?

Did the Jews overreact when Hitler and the Nazis killed millions of them?

Give me some evidence to back your pathetic claim and evidence that doesn't come from the Turkish Government!! You have no idea what you are talking about!!

new topics

join