It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Caught RED HANDED!’ Trump claims China selling oil to N. Korea despite sanctions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well, seems China have been "Proppa Nawty" (Bad Cockney/Hackney accent)

In a time where China really ought to be towing the line, it seems they are still fanning the flames of war from behind the scenes. Not good people, not good.

www.rt.com...
www.news.com.au... 37f1cb751b56c4

BUSTED!!!

Donald Trump has accused China of exporting oil to North Korea, in contravention of UN sanctions, after a media report alleged transactions between the two countries. Beijing has denied making illegal shipments. “Caught RED HANDED – very disappointed that China is allowing oil to go into North Korea. There will never be a friendly solution to the North Korea problem if this continues to happen!” tweeted the US president.

On Tuesday, the South Korean newspaper Chosun Ilbo claimed US surveillance satellites spotted Chinese vessels engaged in ship-to-ship oil transfers with North Korean ships at sea, citing government sources in Seoul. At least 30 such transfers have allegedly occurred since October.

Which, as I'm sure you all know is taking the piss somewhat considering the situation?

edit on 28-12-2017 by CaptainBeno because: Added a bit of the old Cockney me old china.....

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Didn't Obama visit China on the heels of Trump's visit there?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Well, seems China have been "Proppa Nawty" (Bad Hackney accent)

Er, bad Cockney accent!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

What is Trump going to do about it? China was awarded most favored status during the Clinton admin.

This is why we need to be very careful who we are in bed with, not just who is the most profitable.

edit on 28-12-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

Damn those satellites have some good resolution. Looks like it was taken from a plane.

Hollywood "zoom and enhance" cliche.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

In a time where China really ought to be towing the line, it seems they are still fanning the flames of war from behind the scenes. Not good people, not good.

You expect China to help the US conquer all the Korean Peninsula?

Yah, sure.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

......and that innit bwahahaha......sorry

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

What is going to do about it? China was awarded most favored status during the Clinton admin.

It's obvious a simultaneous preemptive strike against China and the nth, need to teach those people where they are on the pecking order. Time to get serious people before China with Kim's help blow us all up, while we're at it we had better take out Russia too just in case.....

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I'm not concerned with the oil.
I wonder what else they sold them that we didn't see?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yep, what is Trump going to do?
There is very little that can be done.
We depend on China for a myriad of products from contraceptives to antibiotics to auto parts.
The symbiotic relationship is in full swing and the corps can't supply the consumer with out China.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Looks fake.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Indeedio my friend.

What happens at sea stays at sea it seems. However, I'm sure it won't be long until some of these ships are either intercepted or sunk.

The US knows what's happening behind the scenes. This is a public warning. "We know....stop it".

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

True, but China also depends on the US for it's income too.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

They have HD pictures capturing events on the other side of the world, but till this day there ain't no decent footage or picture of an "airplane" flying through the pentagon

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Pffff.

Who do you think cares more?

The US when people bitch and puke that the latest I-phone is delayed because of Trump?

Or the Chinese who has idle workers they let starve?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

Bwahahahaha don't get me started bro. I'm with you a 100% on that mate.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You got me.
Very true my friend, very true

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Trump will wave his big hands around ,send out a whole bunch of tweets, make a few cheap threats then go play golf.

I'm fairly certain at this point the media harp on about the dangers of nth Korea as a means of preoccupying a percentage of the population, the usual slide of hand.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Didn't Obama visit China on the heels of Trump's visit there?

Yup, China, India and France. Are you saying Obama arranged for the Chinese to sell oil to NoKo? If so, that's stupid.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Trump is dealing with a crap sandwich with gravy that O and Bush and Clinton left him. He has to lay down the law and it is going to be very very unpopular, that is if he has the gonads.

The fick'in can is rusty and has blood on it from these moron kicking it down the road. At some point an adult will have to deal. Is it now? I doubt it.

<<   2 >>

join