It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronicities between the DuPont Amtrack trainwreck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
For a couple of weeks before this train wreck, I haven't been able to get a line from one of Richard Pryor's movies out of my head. It's "Oh God, I've been 747'd". I think it was in the movie the Silver Streak, but I'm not sure. Seeing an Amtrak Loco on top of rigs on I-5, is pretty convincing but the real "Coincidence", is the timing of this wreck.
Train # 501 left Seattle at 6:00 AM, and the wreck is tentatively timed at 7:40 AM. Only when the black boxes are examined in detail will we have the exact timing.
But adding in the recent movie, "3:10 to Yuma", opens up 7:47 AM as a stroke of a clock, rather than the obvious meaning of Pryor's infamous line. If the train's excessive speed is what caused this wreck, then just where should it have been at 7:47 AM, that morning?? And even more interesting, since the Sounder trains run down this same stretch of track, where would a 6:00 AM departure from Seattle, put them at exactly 7:47 AM.

In other words, while Pryor's prior, scripted, comical expression, meant that his car was pancaked by another car, coming down of his roof, this timing does seem to generate a weird coincidence or synchronicity.

I have read a book, called the "Art of Dowsing", in which it's author notes that we are mostly misusing this word, coincidence. It really means two disparate events coming together and crossing each other. So in a true coincidence, X marks the spot.

But what I haven't heard yet, is if those Princeton "EGGS", started rattling in their crates just before 7:40 AM, Monday morning. So while part of this thread is 20-20 hindsight, there's still a couple more shoes to drop, or not. And I honestly didn't put any discreet timing onto Pryor's remark, until after I saw the rough timing on the T.V. But the first news on T.V., was of a train wreck, occurring just after 8:00 AM. But these first alarms were from Cell Phone calls, by both I- 5 drivers and victims trapped in the rail carriages. So, probably only the black boxes will give up the correct times for when it happened, and how many minutes that they had made up, by speeding up 501, on it's inaugural run to Portland.

So instead of a 3:10 to Yuma, 501 will be known as the 6:00 AM to Portland, after things settle down. And if they forget about using this $180 Million shortcut, then 7:47 will be closer to Seattle, by about 18 minutes. And the poor old Sounder will just keep cranking along at it's designed, read, " SAFE" speeds.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There have been 61 losses of Boeing 747 aircraft since the first flight..
Choose anyone and I bet you find a synchronicity between that and the train crash..

747.. My ass...

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Richard Pryor's scripted exclamation, in a Movie had absolutely nothing to do with a real Boeing 747. It was about his car being pancaked, with him in it, by another car, coming down on his car's roof! He was speaking directly to the audience, not to any other movie character. "Soliloquy anyone"??

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

Forgive me tootin my horn on this one, but speaking of Richard Pryor and Silver Streak, may I refer you to my post last summer: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The long and short of it is, there was a scene with a UFO in Netflix' version of Silver Streak -- it's a classic white orb exhibiting intelligent control .

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Train # 501 left Seattle at 6:00 AM, and the wreck is tentatively timed at 7:40 AM.

odd the Soul Train studios just happens to be 5746 W. Sunset Blvd

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowChatter

Since Mr. Pryor must have walked up to that address, multiple times, it seems to be a hit on him using "747''d" in that car crash scene in the Movie. But I can't see any further "coincidence", with the recent Train Wreck, at DuPont, Washington. But Soul Train may have a significance beyond me. Both Pryor and Wilder are gone now, so no one is left to elucidate if Soul Train and "747'd", are part and parcel of the same thing. I think Soul Train and 501 being two sides of the same comedic coin, is too much of a stretch.

I mentioned that I couldn't get that wisecrack by Richard Pryor, out of my head for a couple of weeks before the wreck, Monday. So, in a way, it'll have turned into a "double Whammy", if either the actual black box timer, or the correct speed's published schedule, puts the Amtrak 501, right at that overpass, above I-5, at 07:47 AM. It's pretty obvious, that they were going way too fast, so they got to that overpass, before they were supposed to. But just how many minutes early, will still have to be calculated by the NTSB.

Your find on "Soul Train", may have helped Pryor's exclamation, in the Movie, but I can't see the coincidence with the Train Wreck, except maybe his fears of the roof coming down on him, in one of his routines, back there.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Jim Stone reckons the train was only doing 30 but there was an 'coincidential' emergency practice session going on at the same time based on the same scenario.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Who is Jim Stone?? And what kind of links could he have so quick? The preliminary NTSB look at the black box, says it was the 80 mph speed which lifted that train off it's tracks, not Antifa, or anyone else. What isn't clear yet is who or what set the emergency brakes?? The train wasn't under positive controls, nor did the engineer do any more than set normal braking from the engine cab.

Since I've never ridden in one of these Amtrak jobs, I have no idea whether they still use the cable over the seats where any passenger can set an emergency braking incident. The light rail, I rode to the Redskins/Seahawks game a month ago, only had red buttons to contact the engineer. We asked about a transfer to the Sounder, to go directly to King Street Station, but the Hotel Concierge couldn't tell me how far apart the single joint whistle stop was, between Sea Tac and Seattle. So it could have been fifty feet, or five miles. So we just got off at Stadium Station, and hoofed it up over and back down to Century Link Field. My wife rode her small folding mobility scooter, but the battery held up fine, going and coming back down. But boy, was it cold, sitting next to the sliding doors.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

according to jimstone's analysis the train was only doing 30 not 80 thats why you cant and are unlikely to find it out why it only jumped off the rails, not off the track altogether.

Jimstone is quite good at reaearch and joining dots.

jimstone. 82.221.129.208...

you may need to referesh the page a few times or even loof for another opening as TPTB are trying to put him out of busienss all the time.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Sorry guy! A loco ended up down in the southbound lane of I - 5. And this train wasn't some 100 car Freight line, weighing 1/4 million lbs. The rearmost of the two locos stayed on the tracks. Also, it did finally come to a complete stop, after the crash. How quick the emergency brake, and who set it, remains to be seen. This is why I'm waiting for the Black Boxes to be read and understood. So far, we know the Engineer did set a brake due to excessive speed, and then ducked. If someone else hit the emergency stop, that may have buckled the train off the tracks, as well.

I've never heard tell of this Stone guy, and I think it's way too soon for him to be tossing out radical ideas. My O.P. deals with my observed Synchronicities, dealing with Richard Pryor's Hollywood line, " Oh God, I've been 747'd". Some people on I - 5 got this in spades, but there's the actual timing of this wreck, and then where it would have been at 7:47 AM, if it had been going at the posted speeds. It left Seattle at 6:00 AM, and the tentative timing at the wreck was at 7:40 AM.

But I think they were speeding to make up some time lost between Seattle and the Wreck scene. Now does this ring any bells going back to the Titanic Disaster, in 1912?? That one too, had a 10 year precursor in the form of the Maritime Novel, "The Titan". I'm more interested in the timing, rather than the mechanics, of exactly what threw that passenger train down onto the I - 5 freeway.

new topics

top topics

join