It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Barack Obama Blocked Deportation of 550,000 Illegal Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Yeah well lazy bastards need to enter the workforce and much of those jobs are the entry level. Yet they cant get them. Hell I cant even get a days work where I'm at to pay the power, despite being extremely skilled / capable / resourceful / hard working / equipped / educated / experienced. And I'm not even on the west coast; about the furthest from it.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Arnt more Mexicans leaving the states than coming in?.

Where talking the number of illegals getting kicked, not too sure about the ins and outs do.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Gateway pundit?

Lol, it's always referred to as fake news (except for when it fits the narrative).

It's honestly getting sad.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah well lazy bastards need to enter the workforce and much of those jobs are the entry level. Yet they cant get them. Hell I cant even get a days work where I'm at to pay the power, despite being extremely skilled / capable / resourceful / hard working / equipped / educated / experienced. And I'm not even on the west coast; about the furthest from it.

Sorry to be off topic but if your under 30 you can apply for working holiday visas, and where i live we need able bodies for all types of work. Pay is pretty good too.
edit on 28-12-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
I know what we did to the Native Americans when we got here and then after our formation. I do not believe in borders anymore, sorry. Sick country

WE didn't do anything. The Catholic Church and Heads did. You don't have to believe in borders, and neither do the Terrorists out there who love people like you.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
550k more votes for Hillary, no doubt.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
Oh boy, look at that, yet ANOTHER ATS anti Obama thread. Ignorance runs deep here. Love how the op ends MAGA.....Muller Ain't Going Away.....no matter how many anti Obama articles you post.

If all you have to do is complain as well, why bother even posting in the thread???

"Ignorance runs deep"

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I know what we did to the Native Americans when we got here and then after our formation. I do not believe in borders anymore, sorry. Sick country

So you don't believe in borders. So do you believe in the billions of dollars that illegals are costing tax payers every year. I'm not talking about law enforcement, I'm talking about things like medical care that hospitals can't collect for because they don't know who to bill. Americans who loose their jobs either to them, or because they don't speak Spanish (My wife doesn't). Or how about the millions of Americans who are dealing with ID theft. Or the millions of first generation Mexican kids that your taxes are feeding and educating because Mom and Dad don't pay taxes. Those are just a few things those border jumpers are doing. In short they are a foreign invader who's interests are with who knows who. Any American who would help them, that is a traitor and should be treated as such.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Now now stop reminding the hypocrites of US history......

Here's another dose of hypocrisy: How come I never read here on ATS about folks getting angry with the companies and individuals getting rich by employing cheap illegal labour?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Sorry to be off topic but if your under 30 you can apply for working holiday visas, and where i live we need able bodies for all types of work. Pay is pretty good too.

My wife lost her job of 14 years because she refused to learn Spanish. Here in Arizona Spanish is now a requirement to graduate high school. If you move to Mexico do you think they have English teachers in the schools? Or maybe all there people will learn English so you can talk to them. People hire illegals because they don't have to pay taxes or medical, unemployment things like that, and since Mexicans can't learn English.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MikeA

Here in Arizona Spanish is now a requirement to graduate high school.

You'd better have the Board of Education update their website.
azsbe.az.gov...

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

Now now stop reminding the hypocrites of US history......

Here's another dose of hypocrisy: How come I never read here on ATS about folks getting angry with the companies and individuals getting rich by employing cheap illegal labour?

You want to hear about it fine here you go. I worked for an HVAC company that had a contract with the city to service all the government buildings. We lost it because we could not compete with another company that used all illegal labor. It took the city 6 years to figure it out while a number of our guys had to be let go. So yeah I was pretty pissed, still am. I also refuse to enter any business that hires illegals.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: MikeA

Here in Arizona Spanish is now a requirement to graduate high school.

You'd better have the Board of Education update their website.
azsbe.az.gov...

I don't need a web site I have the paperwork my granddaughter has received each year

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Funny how that works? Hey why isn't all of Europe pissed off at Mongolia for that thing that happened? You know the thing that killed million, helped spread the plague, and displaced millions more.

Or those darn Celts with their expansion of territories.

Why isn't Turkey still going off on Greece for that Tory thingy.

Whatever country you're from, I can bet that it's also built on the bones of others. As for your "do not believe in borders" line, I call hypocrisy on that. You lock your door at night? It's the same issue, you want to keep those you don't like out. That's a boarder.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Obama sucks, in more than one way
a reply to: kurthall

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I have a father/son blood line of men who defended this country and the people in it beginning with my multi-great grandfather. He served under Washington, and his diary is currently on loan to the Smith. It continues to my son, who is a cop, and my youngest daughter now with CBP. I have 7 flags on my wall for men who died defending you, plus at least another 12 flags that I know of. These are people who are clearly not willing to fight to protect their own country. We already have enough people who are all to happy to sit back and let others risk their lives. As far as I'm concerned if you're not willing to step up then step back.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
How is this not treason

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Most of those claimed to be illegal are actually Native Americans. Not sure how a Native American can be an illegal alien in their own country but a lot of sheep out there don't think to consider that. Pretty sad really.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lostmymarbles
Most of those claimed to be illegal are actually Native Americans. Not sure how a Native American can be an illegal alien in their own country but a lot of sheep out there don't think to consider that. Pretty sad really.

Citation for your claim?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

When there's so much to be "Anti-Obama" about what did you expect? MAGA

Obama left with a higher approval than Trump has or will ever have.

Must be really cool being able to see the future. Hold on to that thought but don't get too attached to it. There's a cold win blowin on the swamp...

J ulian Assange tweets a hash and a video with a message

edit on 31-12-2017 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join