It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Barack Obama Blocked Deportation of 550,000 Illegal Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

It worked on me. I went there and read it.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

You do know that there is no official language for the usa don't you?.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yeah well I'm literally risking my life for that piece so a one off Obama repost already stealing my thunder, you know what I'll bump it.

link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

originally posted by: SR1TX
I know what we did to the Native Americans when we got here and then after our formation. I do not believe in borders anymore, sorry. Sick country

When there's so much to be "Anti-Obama" about what did you expect? MAGA

Obama left with a higher approval than Trump has or will ever have.

link   

I know what we did to the Native Americans when we got here and then after our formation. I do not believe in borders anymore, sorry. Sick country

do you realize how ironic such a statement is? if the indians had closed borders and had enforced that and didnt allow europeans into north america the indians would still have north america for themselves or atleast until the next person with a bigger stick came along.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna

how she got the job is bonkers to me. why put her on the floor, why would the big chain store not let her work in the back?

She got the job precisely because "you" didn't want to do that type of work.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You wanna truly see the border / immigration / hardcore drugs epidemic crisis get fixed, my piece the the complete package where they're all one in the same.

Just bitching about Obama's dirty deed isn't going to change the minds of the people that have been conned into this idea that a wide open border is good for Mexican's.

The wide open border agenda has been so the drugs can flow freely. There's no disputing this now. And Mexuico has been bombed out as a result of this agenda, these policies.

You wanna fix it all once and for all we're going to all need to unite in perspective on this. And onyl with the full history is that going to happen.

Well there it is, my slaved spam.

edit on 28-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I'll take that website/group at face value and with a grain of salt. The amount of information that is omitted in the explanations listed throws up several red flags, as well as the given information being twisted in such a way to give false impressions.

For example, as talked about in this link: www.us-immigration.com... , the most common (and quite frankly the only) way an undocumented illegal immigrant can get a social security number and drivers license to hold down a job and pay taxes, is through identity theft.

We also know that the IRS is more than happy to look the other way is these instances, as they simply want tax money... as evidenced here: www.forbes.com...

So, they don't account for identity theft. They don't account for the fraudulent tax returns filed with stolen social security numbers. They make no mention of the issues facing legal citizens of being audited and summoned into court, due to them "double filing" their taxes (due to identity theft). They claim they cannot receive benefits from the gov, although they can in fact do such a thing with stolen information. They claim they pay all these taxes in property tax for owned and rented property...... Although that would be nearly impossible without someone else's information... Unless a legal friend or family member put it into their name. Also, the income received by them and the money put back into the economy is inaccurate, depending on who is sending money "back home" to family while they work in the states.

It seems a bit farfetched to call them a left wing terrorist organization, but I would be more than comfortable classifying them as a Democratic Disinformation Machine.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Did you go to a liberal school to get your fortune telling degree?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Did you go to a liberal school to get your fortune telling degree?

No, But I am not blinded by utter ignorance.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The only difference with trump and obama about the deportation, is trump brags about it and obama pretended he cared, same numbers of illegals are getting kicked out under obama and trump.

But but but hillary touched me where it smells funny.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You support a party that cuts all funding to public education and then you complain about people not being able to speak English.

The Republicans cut all federal funding to public education?
I think I would have heard about that on the news.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Why is doing the "right thing" classified as spending gobs of hard earned $ to some sick beast of a government just to get a human being from one part of the world to the other?

If someone puts in the money and the time and does the mountain of paperwork we know they want to become American, they want to join our culture they want everything the country has to offer.

That is not to say every illegal just wants the money, but enough do that it should cause a concern. Not a security concern but when enough people show up with no intention of becoming american you risk losing things that are considered a good thing by many of the legal citizens of the country.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Sign of the times buddy, time for you to learn Spanish. Here, along the Texas border, towns like Del Rio, etc., in some restaurants, if you can't order in Spanish, you don't get served. Of course, you can complain to a cop, but he'll likely reply, in Spanish, that its time for you to learn Spanish.

Funny thing, the US. Years ago, I was born in the US, born as a citizen in the US. Now, I'm just a visitor in the US.

Big Business wanted cheap labor, so the Government has provided open borders. Truth is, having so long abandonned effective soveriegnty over its borders, the US is nothing more than a Colony being mined by Big Business. Ask yourself, why no infrastructure maintenance? Colonial Governments never invest in any more infrastructure than necessary to get products/commodities to market.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

So then you dont ignore the fact that the open border agenda is absolutely devastating Mexico while duirving the drug war here at home thus bombing out our own inner cities / minorities?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So then you dont ignore the fact that the open border agenda is absolutely devastating Mexico while duirving the drug war here at home thus bombing out our own inner cities / minorities?

Illegal are needed by rich people so they can do the jobs that most americans think there too good to do, and that's not a right or left scheme that's just plain old money grabbing assholes.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You must be very old

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

You have a valid point, but apparently so did the Trump Admin when they moved the embassy to Jerusalem, and I said it would only start another war, and lo and behold we are seeing more of the same despite a few years of peace.

Some people shouldn't have the power they wield, and while legal immigrants is fine, you can't just pick a race out of a hat. Operation Paperclip anyone?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Arnt more Mexicans leaving the states than coming in?.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

I think the number of liberal judges is on the decline, thankfully. The Trump Administration is breaking records with getting conservative judges appointed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join