It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Barack Obama Blocked Deportation of 550,000 Illegal Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

U.S. immigration officials have revealed that their current backlog of deportations is 550,000 after illegal aliens were granted temporary amnesty by former President Obama.

Liberal judges have also protected and forgave illegals – as displayed in recent cases. “We need to hold liberal judges accountable,” ICE Director, Thomas Homan, said in a statement. Albence also pointed out that the excessive number of deportation orders is due to nearly 300 sanctuary cities where federal immigration law is not enforced and illegal aliens are protected and unable to be seized by ICE.

Barry was the obstructer in chief in so many ways. His diabolical actions have cost Americans trillions. And cost precious lives. We need to back POTUS in undoing all this stuff. It would be nice if the leaders in Congress would agree to help.

By altering the demographics he created more Dem voters and at the same time diluted Republican areas. It was all about votes or reducing Republican influenza in specific areas. MAGA!!

edit on 28-12-2017 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Gov. Brown just pardoned two illegals if I remember correctly...

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I know what we did to the Native Americans when we got here and then after our formation. I do not believe in borders anymore, sorry. Sick country

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Oh boy, look at that, yet ANOTHER ATS anti Obama thread. Ignorance runs deep here. Love how the op ends MAGA.....Muller Ain't Going Away.....no matter how many anti Obama articles you post.

edit on 28-12-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

When you read this stuff it totally makes a mockery of people doing things the right way, why bother with back ground checks along with health records and education so then submit a financial bond before a Visa would even be looked at when people that have blatantly gained access illegally are allowed to stay with no further action..

Amazing it is America and Europe to some extent that have these policies, over stay a Visa in say Thailand and that could very well be it, booted out without any chance of ever coming back and that is if you have simply over stayed, gain Illegal entry and all bets are off..

Quite how the average American has been brained washed into not only accepting this but actually encouraging it as I have seen from Liberals is beyond me..

Oh well it will only be a issue for about 50 more years if the Migrant birth rates are anything to go by, almost like the whole thing was planned???.....

RA

edit on 28-12-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well in his defense, if there was a specific strain of Republican Influenza, I would want to make it go away too.....

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
I know what we did to the Native Americans when we got here and then after our formation. I do not believe in borders anymore, sorry. Sick country

When there's so much to be "Anti-Obama" about what did you expect? MAGA

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Unfortunately, like everything political in this country we cannot agree on what is a fact and what is an opinion. I like EPI.ORG for facts. They claim to be non-partisan but most right wingers say they are leftist communist organization. So here is their list of facts on immigration:

Facts About Immigration and the U.S. Economy

I know you right wingers hate the Obama with all your dark evil twisted hearts. But I must remind you if GWB administration did not SCREW up the economy so badly in 2008 the black guy would never have been elected president in the first place. Before Obama was sworn in the economy was losing 8 million jobs per month. I expect the same at the end of Trump's second term.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

When you read this stuff it totally makes a mockery of people doing things the right way, why bother with back ground checks along with health records and education so then submit a financial bond before a Visa would even be looked at when people that have blatantly gained access illegally are allowed to stay with no further action..

Amazing it is America and Europe to some extent that have these policies, over stay a Visa in say Thailand and that could very well be it, booted out without any chance of ever coming back and that is if you have simply over stayed, gain Illegal entry and all bets are off..

Quite how the average American has been brained washed into not only accepting this but actually encouraging it as I have seen from Liberals is beyond me..

Oh well it will only be a issue for about 50 more years if the Migrant birth rates are anything to go by, almost like the whole thing was planned???.....

RA

Why is doing the "right thing" classified as spending gobs of hard earned $ to some sick beast of a government just to get a human being from one part of the world to the other?

Why is following Uncle Sams perverted view of the World called "Doing the right thing"?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
during christmas, i again experienced going to a store, asking where something was, the worker did not comprehend my english. she BARELY spoke english, and had no clue what i was asking for.

how she got the job is bonkers to me. why put her on the floor, why would the big chain store not let her work in the back?

also, i went to a clothing store, and the announcements were ONLY in spanish. in clifton new jersey no less.

my brothers kid is being taught spanish in 1st grade.

its a damn shame.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
Oh boy, look at that, yet ANOTHER ATS anti Obama thread. Ignorance runs deep here. Love how the op ends MAGA.....Muller Ain't Going Away.....no matter how many anti Obama articles you post.

There are actually very few anti-Obama threads these days - but regardless, he either blocked the deportation of illegals or he didn't.

Now the ICE associate director actually said :
"Well for a large part of the last four or five years we’ve been unable to take enforcement action against those individuals."

So he didn't actually say Obama blocked it - that is a more valid argument against the OP than deflecting about anti-Obama threads or talking about Mueller.
edit on 28/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

You're welcome to leave. The borders are not holding you in. Though you'd find yourself in another country... with borders.

Borders are necessary for governing. Governing is necessary for safety. Safety makes me feel safe. I like borders.

Borders are necessary for ownership. I own my property up to its borders. If you cross my border, I can and will take action against you. I like borders.

Believe in them or not, they are necessary if you want to feel safe.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Damn right, all these damn Wookies are clogging the up the...well you did say illegal aliens so I took the ball and ran with it.

You must remember that Trump imports wives like french wine so if he can give it he can damn well take it.

edit on 28-12-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This story is but a teeny tiny aspect of this:

The 'Complete' Nexus of the Cold War, CIA Drug Trafficking & the War on Terror
edit on 28-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

You must remember that Trump imports wives like french wine so if he can give it he can damn well take it.

Yes and like wine, Migrants come with many different qualities, some are Doctors and Nurses others are Rapist and murders, the issue is who the hell are the ones being allowed to stay in the country no doubt unvetted???...

RA
edit on 28-12-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Legally.

Not many people have issues with legal immigration.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

You support a party that cuts all funding to public education and then you complain about people not being able to speak English. There's some kind of irony in this. If it were not so tragic I might be able to smile about it.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The CIA is essentially organized crime running the government.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
This story is but a teeny tiny aspect of this:

The 'Complete' Nexus of the Cold War, CIA Drug Trafficking & the War on Terror

Nice way to push your thread, classy.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I rather see all the 14 million become citizens so we can collect payroll taxes on them. The real story here is employers taking advantage of workers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join