It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the "No More Hesitation" series for shooting practice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Guardian10

Sooooo, I couldn't figure out what you're referencing about me "ignoring the past" through all of your direct and passive-aggressive ad hominems. Care to share why you think that I'm "ignoring the past" just because I disagree with your rant?

Here's a nice rundown of buzzwords and phrases that you think make your point more valid:
    - "undue amount of corruption higher up"
    - "ignoring the past"
    - "our rulers"
    - "ignore everything if it makes you feel better"
    - "I prefer to learn from mistakes"
    - "it's important to know who's running things"

But they don't make your point more valid, they make you sound like a buzzword fanboy with nothing much of substance to say.

Here's the crux of your comment to me:
    I disagree with my tax dollars paying this company to produce these targets for our law enforcement because they offend me. Since you disagree with me, you are someone who ignores history, and I will imply that you are an unlearned individual who doesn't care about anything that affects the citizens of this country.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but all of that is absolute nonsense.

We get it--you don't like the targets, and you're using them to create/justify some loony conspiracy theory that you have.

Have fun with that.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The police departments are hiring ex soldiers now,and they have a soldier mentality,yes I'm sure if a black,hispanic or any other race mouths off and resist,they revert to old ways,used to have an extensive psychological tests for police officers,mostly big citys,where I live the police and Sheriff act very professional,they are very personable

<< 1   >>

join