It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Complete' Nexus of the Cold War - CIA Drug Trafficking - the War on Terror

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Here it is, my new magnum opus of text & images: A Treatise on the Wars of Drugs. This is v2.0 of "The CIA's Drug & Jihad Empire" from last year. There's tons of new materials, complete missing histories from the old timeline, along with full integrations from several of my other major works the past year and a half. Still in pure chronological format.

I give you:
The Complete Nexus of the Cold War, CIA Drug Trafficking & the War on Terror

It's absolutely too big to post in here now (it ran over into the second page in the original thread). After over a year of additional research, especially the past 6 months, I've now tripled the time directly exhaustively working on the piece and this time I did it all in the html editor instead of typing it in ala bbcode in the text file editor as I went. There's got to be over 500 hyperlinks now. The character count is now approx 4 times what it was of now almost pure text (not riddled with bbcode) in the count. There are now over 250 images (photos, secret documents, infographics overload), but I did manage to keep myself 'in check' with only about 18 videos embeds. I have a few shorts in there, including a new one I whipped up for the occasion.

The file size on the disk is about 24MB. It may take a min to load we'll see. I'm providing this for you all today in single page form. I'll be breaking it up into pages but wanted to let you all be able to save it as a single page html 'book'.

Currently I have removed all the preamble. It cuts straight to the timeline. Starts with a little pre-1900 cultural drugs climate and Opium Wars happenings, then quickly Cuba becomes a center of attention. On this side the pond it was all about the 'Cuban Connection' where the 'French Connection' (Corsican mobsters) would bring in all the dope from the Golden Triangle. In no time WW2 happens, the CIA precursor OSS partners with the mobsters, corruption runs amok in Cuba etc, and so begins the unceasing all hell broken loose patterns of the CIA being right in the middle of all the drugs, wars, coup d'etats, international terrorism, corruption, civil wars, and so on to this very day.

It's important to look at all of these events, the whole world all as one. Normally you look at se Chile, or Operation GLADIO, or Vietnam, or Afghanistan, and the appeal to 'well they had to because of communism' defense. But when you look at the full picture within and without of the periods and specific locales the pattern clearly demonstrates that defense is a crock of snip. We've got wars that only happened because they just had to be in there where the dope was or even where the key corridors were so they could run it. Fall of communism peace at last? Nope we need to invent new wars, new enemies, and sure enough dope is all in the mix at each key staging hot spot. The history is so dark that the key drugs only even exploded across society the way they did because of what they did. The facts are in and its indisputable: they created the drug culture as we know it, the system locks up over a million per years for it, people die everyday in every way across the planet because of it, complete civil wars across the globe have been the results of it, terrorism has been running amok all along not least of which 9/11...

This material will go on to become a key plank of the focus of my new The Darkest Patterns series. It's all part of my complete cultural evolution of society into how it became what it is today thrust, in order to project forward where its all going on our current trajectory. The other key macro pattern sets are cultural psychology, technological progress and the systems of control / propaganda. War of course is all in between our entire jaded history, while for me its important to really do the series right as the tech war that's coming on our current path is set to be the final Homo sapiens war if we dont break the darkest patterns that are in total 'control' of our species since our primitive ancient past to today. All of this transcends political ideology, party, race and even nation. And this War on Drugs, the War on Terror, this is where to start today. It's time to murder war...

So I'll be getting back to releasing season 1 episodes again today maybe, although the DVD I need for the most important finale episode is apparently lost in the mail yesterday. But todays piece here will be seeing updates in the future, and I've got another old stymied text+image AGI Manhattan Project series to kick off from scratch again, and a pile of seasons to go pretty well already prepped really...
edit on 28-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
PS: Please let me know how the server load time runs trying to load this monster up, thanks!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is what makes me laugh about our country and species as a whole.

Much of the crime and impoverished conditions we find ourselves in is a direct result of what the powers that be do on a daily basis.

They create the despair, then when the despaired does what anyone would do in despair, we lock them up or kill them and society rails against those people as being no good. It's a cycle I see play out every day.

Homelessness
Poverty
Hunger

All man made and capable of being solves by man. However, much of man kind is too sick to know the difference anyway so my vote once again in 2020 will be Giant Meteor.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

We gotta change it.

For example the biggest point of contention this decade has been the plight of the black community. Well it all starts with the War on Drugs, yet the focus hasn't been on it and instead the system has us pointing fingers at each other. "White people did this", "dont blame me for you criminality culture", etc. Its the System. And it has been increasingly overtly pushing us against each other to save its own ass. And it has to stop. And when it does, as the data lays out, we can save the economy in several different which ways, and after that it could be blue the skies the limit... Or we can keep ignoring it all, blowing people up, and allow the stormy skies to turn ever more dark... it all starts with acknowledging the diseases that blight us all indiscriminately. And this War on Drugs / War on Terror, it screws some harder than most but it still cuts every which way across the globe. People scream for "globalism"? We've had 'it' for too long now, this is what its looked like, and its ruthless across our entire diversity.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So, the point I gather is that the system is all about greed. The system takes from the rich (but not the richest) in the form of consumerism, entertainment, taxes and such...but it takes from the poor in terms of addiction. And this system of addiction is not just pandered to, but created and maintained by the very system that we like to call government?

I didn't read your entire link yet, but I plan to do so over the next day or two. This is just what I am surmising from your posting here. If indeed this is correct, how do we change a system that has checks to prevent it from changing? Will legalizing marijuana help? We know that electing new officials doesn't seem to do anything to change it. But if the system is broken, how do we break it completely? How do we begin again?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

So, the point I gather is that the system is all about greed. The system takes from the rich (but not the richest) in the form of consumerism, entertainment, taxes and such...but it takes from the poor in terms of addiction. And this system of addiction is not just pandered to, but created and maintained by the very system that we like to call government?

Pretty accurate summarization. Corporatocracy is a better term, as the "government" sure seems to tend to be a part of it instead of the other way around. Its a complicated beast. And a beast it is.

Yeah its big piece, but if I could construct it in 8 mostly sleepless round-the-clocks it shouldnt take eons for everyone to get through.

Well for starters, the polls consistently show that people are sick of the war on drugs. Over 60%. Even less hate for pot. And thats where most people are mostly oblivious to this history, the full big picture of the data and realities where locking people up for possession is just the most ruthless practice for a people to accept or embrace.

Now the "Social Justice" crowd they could have delt with this under Obama. I did a thread about it last year: Occupy the White House. It would have gotten done. Of course for Obama the smart course was to stoke their misplaced energies, no need for him to be caught between his handlers and and The People. Now even if Trump does have designs for such a thing, as his history of words about the subject and idealisms had suggected possible, being GOP in the current climate for re-election his has to stay their norm. Even though the only shot at truly MAGA is a whole new course here.

But that doesnt mean the pressure cant go up to make it the primary issue set come campaign season. And waiting around for the day isnt how you do it.

We dont want to break the system, we want to break their will to keep breaking us. Right now they know we really dont know as a people. When they know what know, and we're not going away we're not going to let up they're game is up. Right now just keeping us ignorant is like mandatory for them.

If they'd just give up their addiction... to war, running guns & drugs... but they cant not on their own they keep proving. So that makes US the enablers here. No no no daddy isnt a drug addict that beats me every night I love daddy; type BS is US.

I'm not a baby how about anyone else?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I agree with your sentiments on it needs to change. However, I know history pretty well. Mankind is clearly nutters and it will never change. We have been making history rhyme since recorded history started.

I keep to myself as I no longer trust a soul, for anything.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
Will legalizing marijuana help?

Weed first and foremost. And I dont mean this BS medical whatever with Big Pharm running it. We're looking at millions of jobs, total social mobility across the entire board, if run like Michigan and friends. We wait 10 mre years for them to roll out the Big Pharm plan we're not going to save the poor communities with it. Instead just charge and tax em Walmart shall do. Then all the tax revenues, innovations endless when its the little people doing it from the ground up. A better more diversified portfolio of an economy / industry. And therefore more money flowing around at every level that goes into every corner of the rest of the economy.

Right now most of it goes to Mexican drug cartels. Which have devastated the entire nation down there. People, you care about poor Mexican's they need their country back. It's LITERALLY a warzone down there.

And that means, yes, thats right, the effing border.

Essentially ALL the dope is coming across the border. That does also mean ports, the the Mexican border is the real hot spot.

Therefore the solution I see is take 'all' the national drug war funding off the streets off the backs of the users and put it all at the borders. The billions we're talking about here should be enough to just choke it off to such a degree it'll starve it 'all' out internally.

Then the remaining seizures loot put all that into recovery.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The problem in today is our elite masters work tirelessly to keep us stuck on primate stupid via their social engineering / propaganda BS.

They've conned us into this idea that fancy weapons means war is sophisticated....

NO!

It's primitive and its time we quit being a bunch of monkeys. Monkeys with nukes and bunker busters and nanotechnology and cybernetics isnt going to work.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
the opium trade goes way back

I've even seen claims that the Boston Tea party was all about the opium that was being smuggled in using tea crates

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
This is what makes me laugh about our country and species as a whole.

Much of the crime and impoverished conditions we find ourselves in is a direct result of what the powers that be do on a daily basis.

They create the despair, then when the despaired does what anyone would do in despair, we lock them up or kill them and society rails against those people as being no good. It's a cycle I see play out every day.

Homelessness
Poverty
Hunger

All man made and capable of being solves by man. However, much of man kind is too sick to know the difference anyway so my vote once again in 2020 will be Giant Meteor.
hmm. Sounds like "problem, reaction, solution"

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: njord

Hmm... I didnt bump into that.

It could have the stuff has been 'around' since Egypt, Sumeria, Greece, Indus, etc.

I just havent yet noted the East India Trade Company getting into the game by 1770's. I know it became major British imperial agenda sometime around 1800-1820, as China was soaking up all their silver for all that tea it was a one way street as China didnt want any western goods besides silver / gold. Delano though he was already getting in the game stateside by around 1820-1830.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

These films touch on drugs and the CIA in this country:

metanoia-films.org...

They all are really well done alternative history videos.

Funny commentary on the films:

NOT A CHANCE!
IV. Metania films will destroy your rightist perspective of the World: it's obvious leftist propaganda (although there's not a word of it or even economics, but I guess all dissidency or antisystem feeling is "leftist") DON't WATCH IT or at least cover eyes and ears in the most disgusting parts, they talk about the West in a way that makes us sad. Here it is, you can find all of them documentaries in youtube as well:

edit on 28-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

btw, that is a crazy good web page! Very well done!! Applause!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

RE: "Weird Orgies, Wild Parties, Unleashed Passions"

This makes me want to smoke Marijuana!!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Thank you, this is an excellent resource!

I really highly appreciate your work.
Been reading it all morning!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The problem in today is our elite masters work tirelessly to keep us stuck on primate stupid via their social engineering / propaganda BS.

They've conned us into this idea that fancy weapons means war is sophisticated....

NO!

It's primitive and its time we quit being a bunch of monkeys. Monkeys with nukes and bunker busters and nanotechnology and cybernetics isnt going to work.

Einstein said he didn't know what WW3 would be fought with, but WW4 would be sticks and stones. I'd like to insert Apes into the equation. Chemicals from the GMO nuclear fallout changes the dna of ordinary apes, into talking angry killing machines.

The Planet of the Apes was a Documentary. (a possible suggestion).
edit on 28-12-2017 by Guardian10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
a reply to: muzzleflash

Thanks man's.

Seriously even I didnt realize just how critical the drugs game was in being able to fully interpret the last 80 years of American Imperialism before v1.0, and still yet until this v2.0 thrust. It's all the Big Missing Piece that ties "our" whole history of foreign policy together, and domestic policy just the same.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

We dont want to break the system, we want to break their will to keep breaking us. Right now they know we really dont know as a people. When they know what know, and we're not going away we're not going to let up they're game is up. Right now just keeping us ignorant is like mandatory for them.
If they'd just give up their addiction... to war, running guns & drugs... but they cant not on their own they keep proving. So that makes US the enablers here. No no no daddy isnt a drug addict that beats me every night I love daddy; type BS is US.

I know the US is the enabler here, there, everywhere. But you cannot break an addiction to war. War is a huge source of technological innovation (every country wants to find better ways to kill people.) War is a huge boom to the production sector, which is why politicians want government contractors in their districts. War even has the commonweal of the US brainwashed into thinking that our military is weak (it's not) and it's outdated (it's not.) We think so much of those things that we commit a very substantial percentage of our GDP into our military (3.5%.)

Basically this addiction to military might is systemic, and so ingrained into our country's psyche that getting rid of it IS tantamount to crashing the system. Even as we wage wars to "free people from the Taliban" we are greasing the wheels of the narco-machine. Just the beginning of your OP link points to many military incursions that were specific in using military might to justify narco-pacification of indigenous peoples.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

If it changed over to 90% of cannabis production was internal by regular folks so much money would flow thru the whole system there'd be no need to stoke the coffers of the weapons industry 'to have an economy'. Hell all that gold the wealthy sitting on they could turn into jewelry and sell to all us fools and make fat stacks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join