It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Nimitz UFO could be top secret military drone with anti-gravity technology

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Why would the US Navy release footage of a top secret anti gravity vehicle ?

They didn't. It was released by someone who took the video without permission.

Link for that? I was under the impression these were declassified videos that followed a careful CoC to ensure their validity:

TTS says that it followed a careful chain of command to them. Has anyone seen it though? Supposedly Leslie Kean has a copy of the provenance of that video. Why hasn't she published it? Delonge promised that we would see the full chain of command that this video went through on its way to TTS. Yet they haven't provided it. Why not?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

because it is dubious at best and if they force the navy commanders to make a statement it might not be the best business decision for ToTheStarsAcademy

i have provided video in a few threads now that show the 'ufo' "zipping" off is caused by a change in zoom. So what elese wouldnt hold up to closer examinations?

everyone is so excited about military people getting up on the news with a story, what about rendlesham what about roswell or even Steven greer's attempt to capitalize on the UFO world

NOTHING i have seen is earth shattering, the opposite in fact.

IF and that is a BIG and getting bigger IF they caught something or have any type of evidence of anything i would bet it is 50% PsyOp with 'artifacts' of our own making and 50% BS on TDL's part with a psyop

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Arnie123

A wood boat produced electricity?
Color me skeptical
I don't know, it was just something I read deep within several paragraphs of lord knows how many pages I was in. thought it was interesting.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I often wonder if the Bell experiments involved mercury.

The Germans did use Mercury to convert AC power into DC energy. These were known as "Mercury Arc Rectifiers"

You take a giant sealed jar of Mercury, have one electrode at one end, and any number of live AC power lines at the other. The mercury will evaporate and form a rectifying diode where current can only flow from one live electrode to the mercury below. It can't flow the the other way. The Mercury vapour will ionize and give off a brilliant glow. Some tram lines still use this system.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

love him, he has such great videos

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I just want to bop in and say that this - in just 4 pages - is one of the best threads on this topic, or any topic, I have seen here. There is so much good stuff to consider on the links, and good comments to read, that I haven't finished.

I just wanted to thank everyone who has dropped some knowledge in this one.

I am curious as to whether the "black triangles" (that's what I call them in my fiction, seems good enough for me) are the things seen at night in the night vision cameras?

I have not done the night vision thing. But, people I sure know and respect HAVE. I've personally talked to Dolan and Knappe, both say "You just have to do this, you can go almost anywhere and if you spend a few hours looking up, you''re bound to see something."

Well, "bound to see something" isn't quite: "you're bound to see E.T. craft filled with grays falling out." But I've always gotten the impression, by watching the videos on Youtube that it is the black triangle zooming around - fast - at very high altitude on the edge of space, and thus can be seen from a long way, so they are seen frequently, everywhere in the U.S.

That's the other question I would have. Are they seen in the middle of India? Brazil? Or is this mostly an American thing?

Thank you all.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I should note that Knappe has promised me a trip in northern Arizona some time this coming summer (2018) and if I am able to get away, I'll report in on what we see.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Have you come across Stan Deyo yet?

Stan Deyo- Anti-gravity explained

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Color me skeptical
I don't know, it was just something I read deep within several paragraphs of lord knows how many pages I was in. thought it was interesting.

I believe you were referring to the Ark of the covenant. The other poster was referring to Noah's Ark.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
Spinning liquid Mercury seems to be a recurring piece of information over the years.

Yes, I've noticed that too.

So where is Musk or anyone else on this?

I doubt one needs a full blown nuclear reactor to do this.

The germans didn't have one.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Color me skeptical

Not a boat and covered in gold.

lol.

Who really knows what that # was about, anyway?

They needed certain clothing to even get near it.

You could speak with God. Acoustics?

Wish I had one. Then no one would laugh at me again!

lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I see an ATS video in the making. If someone out there has a jar of mercury, I have a big bowl and an electric whisk!! Anti-gravity here we come!!

edit on 14-3-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
I see an ATS video in the making. If someone out there has a jar of mercury, I have a big bowl and an electric whisk!! Anti-gravity here we come!!

Sounds incredibly toxic and dangerous.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I often wonder if the Bell experiments involved mercury.

thats for leaving us totally in the dark and not explaining why you think this or why it is even relevant.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I always thought red mercury was all blown out of proportion.

I think it was a mercury /iron oxide blend that was used in experiments with electro magnetic fields and resonance.

edit on 3 16 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Perhaps it's not anti-Gravity. Perhaps there is a way of reducing the leading edge impact with the air. If the craft has less air resistance to interfere it wouldn't take as much force to move it.
What if there was a way to electrically increase the wing lift? Pure BS on my part.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join