It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Nimitz UFO could be top secret military drone with anti-gravity technology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
(post by alldaylong removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: yuppa

CERN have been experimenting for years on the possibility of anti-gravity. CERN has some of the worlds top Physicists.
Their belief is that to produce anti-gravity you would need to produce anti-matter.

"Their belief"...is exactly that.

It doesn't have to be everybody's belief. They may be more qualified than me to make that statement but who or whatsoever has mastered 'Anti-gravity' techniques, are more qualified than them.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: dfnj2015

I would say top secret aircraft too.
But what did it do to suggest antigravity?

From the video transcript:

Uses liquid mercury pressurized to 250,000 atmospheres and then rotated at 50,000 RPM. The resulted decrease in the localized magnetic field is 89%. Meaning the multimode impules rockets only have to propel 11% of the craft. But what is interesting, also, 89% of the G forces are taken away. So you could make a 40G turn and feel very reduced G forces.

I'm still skeptical. But if it is only 11% of the craft that needs to be propelled then it's anti-gravity technology. Anti-gravity research has been going on for 60 years and is well funded. It could be possible all the UFOs are domestic.

It's interesting to read that the inertial dampers so beloved by Star Trek that were needed before they could go into or come out of warp drive have a vague connection to current science.Or at least we're getting to a point now where we can start to explain theories that only previously existed in the minds of science fiction authors.We can teleport individual atoms,we sort of have cloaking technology,and with quantum entanglement could we be on the verge of subspace communications?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
dont do drugs kids or you may end like that guy

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
OK, folks...

The tossing of insults at each other stops.

If posting in a polite manner is beyond you, move along.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

CERN have been experimenting for years on the possibility of anti-gravity. CERN has some of the worlds top Physicists.

Their belief is that to produce anti-gravity you would need to produce anti-matter.

Oh yes yes....CERN is a bastion of science. Remember the HIggs bosom AKA god particle? That also didnt exist either at one time.

And I said BEFORE its not ANTI GRAVITY as you are Defining it. First of all the Craft is LIGHTER THAN AIR when under power.

The rest of the Craft is SHIELDING ITSELF from the weak forces attraction/aka Gravitys hold on Atoms.

The Triangles skin is Highly conductive(ask the B2 pilots about it on their leading edges..same stuff) ANd generates a field of Plasma.

The air force does have these. SOme here have directly witnessed them at close range and slow enough they could had ran and grabbed onto it(bad idea unless you want to get a shock an dburn)

So i dont give a bleep what those devil worshippers at CERN are saying. Since this isnt Anti gravity their opinion dont count.
edit on 17000000pppm by yuppa because: removed snappy joke.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Oh yes yes....CERN is a bastion of science. Remember the HIggs bosom AKA god particle? That also didnt exist either at one time.

And I said BEFORE its not ANTI GRAVITY as you are Defining it. First of all the Craft is LIGHTER THAN AIR when under power.

The rest of the Craft is SHIELDING ITSELF from the weak forces attraction/aka Gravitys hold on Atoms.

The Triangles skin is Highly conductive(ask the B2 pilots about it on their leading edges..same stuff) ANd generates a field of Plasma.

The air force does have these. SOme here have directly witnessed them at close range and slow enough they could had ran and grabbed onto it(bad idea unless you want to get a shock an dburn)

So i dont give a bleep what those devil worshippers at CERN are saying. Since this isnt Anti gravity their opinion dont count.

You seem to have a great deal of knowledge on something that has never been officially disclosed.

How is that ?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
who is even that guy speaking in the video?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

i was talking about the guy in the video, not any ats menber

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

No names were mentioned. It was addressed to all involved in the thread.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Why would the US Navy release footage of a top secret anti gravity vehicle ?

They didn't. It was released by someone who took the video without permission.

Link for that? I was under the impression these were declassified videos that followed a careful CoC to ensure their validity:

FLIR1 is the second of three US military videos of unidentified aerial phenomenon (UAP) that has been through the official declassification review process of the United States government and approved for public release

And..

While there have been leaked versions on the internet, the CoC establishes the authenticity and credibility that this version is the original footage taken from one of the most advanced sensor tracking devices in use.

So again.. why would the government green-light the release of their supposed anti-gravity super craft? The answer of course, is - they wouldn't. And in fact, I don't think they would allow the release of any video that displayed the abilities of our supposed black tech.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

You know good and well I cant say how unless i want a one way ticket to a black bag. I dont care if you believe it personally. Just remember when it finally comes out into the open.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Easy answer is....No one would believe it an dthink its fake and photoshopped or CGI.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

a reply to: alldaylong

You may be right. However, there's tons of evidence the TR-3B is real and it is using some kind of anti-gravity mechanism. Just google, "flying triangle TR-3B".

Anti-Gravity would mean changing the Laws Of Physics,

Not possible.

I agree that it would require changing the stand model and therefore an extra level of skepticism is appropriate. But I would not say impossible.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Why would the US Navy release footage of a top secret anti gravity vehicle ?

They didn't. It was released by someone who took the video without permission.

Link for that? I was under the impression these were declassified videos that followed a careful CoC to ensure their validity:

This video implies there are 24 videos in undisclosed unknown public locations. How they got there we will never know.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

there are a few pictures on this site of what i believe to be real ones, i mean like 3 or 4 pictures.

time will come when the triangles will be shown publicly, probably not for along time but they are basically non-secret secrets.

i've seen one, close. and i got a very very good look, and they definitely have a US flag somewhere on them.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
look for victor schauberger !
www.antigravitytechnology.net...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

there are a few pictures on this site of what i believe to be real ones, i mean like 3 or 4 pictures.

time will come when the triangles will be shown publicly, probably not for along time but they are basically non-secret secrets.

i've seen one, close. and i got a very very good look, and they definitely have a US flag somewhere on them.

I just wish it wa sooner than later. Imagine th epeople on ATS then.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You seem to have a great deal of knowledge on something that has never been officially disclosed.

How is that ?

The O.P. got it from somewhere on the internet, probably. I was actually going to look it up myself. There is crazy stuff out there.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
apparently this retard is called michael schrachtt or something like that
the only thing you need to know about him, is that he suporrts dan burisch

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join