It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

police shot my friend in a peaceful town

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: intrptr

When did I say that anyone was 'in the know?'

In fact, I've repeatedly noted that we still need the pertinent facts and can't take this post at face value.

And there is no "probably" when we don't have the facts.

Phooey, you were criticizing my responses to others who don't know either. I told them like I just told you...

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I'm shedding a tear right now for the dead, heroin-selling parole-breaker whose friend admitted that he violently assaults people.

Oh, boo-hoo, how will I ever cope with such tragedy.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
our government employees think they own us, think they need to be set straight and it's all of them across the board

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm shedding a tear right now for the dead

Liar

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

No, really, I'm so weepy I can barely see the screen through my tears.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: SlapMonkey

it was dark. bad snow & ice that night. they knew him personally. he had a pocket knife which he didnt pull. no car chase.

One can only wonder where all this snow and ice came from.

The ice was on his ears, the snow was bagged up in his pocket.

edit on 28-12-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Oh, boo-hoo, how will I ever cope with such tragedy.

Beer?
No, wait!

Cocktails!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

honestly this is a deeper insight into the type of person you are

people have problems some of them get caught up in the wrong lifestyle these people deserve compassion as well, this is the kind of society I want to live in. I do not want to live in a vengeful society of sycophants who think that people who do or sell heroin deserve to die and you are cracking jokes about it over the internet.

Get a grip on yourself.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
hehe, that tickled me.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

So the guy didn’t choose to be a drug dealing scumbag? It was societies fault?

I'll remember that when I rob a bank.

“Sorry judge, but I didn’t choose to do it. Society made me do it.”
edit on 28122017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
honestly this is a deeper insight into the type of person you are

Your opinion of me is about as relevant as the hobo I ran over on my way back from the Whole Foods just now with my organic ribeye.

people have problems some of them get caught up in the wrong lifestyle these people deserve compassion as well...

Sorry. I don't have compassion for people who violently assault other people, particularly if they at doing it for their own self gain.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Beer?
No, wait!

Cocktails!

Both, dude.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Take a shot of liquor, and then chug a beer. I like your style!
Maybe you should get out and see the neighborhoods and communities that are destroyed by the drugs before you go on saying we should save the dealers and show compassion. Once proud and well off families who drown in the gutter of addiction, having sold off everything they own and in many cases, even selling their own children's flesh to perverts. Or the children who die or fall into great harm due to their parents/step parents/foster parents addictions?? Young teens who cannot even drive offering their flesh for another fix?? Or when they are killed in the process of breaking into a home much like the subject of the thread has done in his past for something to sell/trade for yet another fix?

No mercy for dope dealers.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

It does not matter, do you understand? It does not matter that he ran, it does not matter that he was a career criminal, and it does not matter that he was a junky, a dealer, a whatever the hell he was. Unless he was armed or causing a direct threat to the lives of officers and the public, that man should still be walking around on the planet, albeit in a jail cell.

Here here!!, I am astounded that the policing in the US really is Judge Dredd from the comics, the officer on his daily beat can now decide that the death penalty is becoming of his "suspect", this case may well prove that the "suspect" was guilty of breaking the law, but does the law he broke carry a death penalty.

Prior convictions should not escalate into the ultimate sentence, i have no sympathy for the man as such just that no officer should be able to be the Judge, Jury and executioner

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: SatansPride

Well no, you can't run from a cop without thinking your gonna get shot.

Sure you can.

This ain't North Korea, you know.

When a North Korean tries to defect, and makes that mad dash for the border, his own people try to shoot and kill him.

AND THEY SHOOT HIM IN THE BACK.

We'd like to leave that type of "shoot the unarmed man" in places like North Korea.

We don't want our cops thinking and acting like North Korean soldiers.

These cops are "peace officers", not supposed to be "commie executioners."

edit on 28-12-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

LMAO on the Fo Rizzle reply, took the words right outta my mouth "cuz" hahahahahaaaa

edit on 28-12-2017 by SituationNAFU because: because I didnt like the proof read lol

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Take a shot of liquor, and then chug a beer. I like your style!
Maybe you should get out and see the neighborhoods and communities that are destroyed by the drugs before you go on saying we should save the dealers and show compassion. Once proud and well off families who drown in the gutter of addiction, having sold off everything they own and in many cases, even selling their own children's flesh to perverts. Or the children who die or fall into great harm due to their parents/step parents/foster parents addictions?? Young teens who cannot even drive offering their flesh for another fix?? Or when they are killed in the process of breaking into a home much like the subject of the thread has done in his past for something to sell/trade for yet another fix?

No mercy for dope dealers.

Fo Rizzle!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

I believe the word of the police over the word of a drug dealer or the drug dealers girlfriend or the drug dealers stoned buddies or ...
the police have little to no reason to lie about what happened all the other people Involved have a lot of reasons to lie and aren`t even credible witnesses to begin with due to moral turpitude issues.

why would the police lie about who fired the shots when they know that a ballistics test will prove beyond any doubt who fired the shots. so, everyone who has claimed that the state police didn`t arrive until after the drug dealer was shot and dead, will be proven beyond a doubt to be liars and nothing they say will be credible.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I personally know how much it sucks to lose a friend to violence, for that you have my sympathy.
Your friend though, does not get much sympathy from me. Seems he was the author of his own demise, his lifestyle brought him to his end..be it the police, a client, or a competitor I believe it was an inevitability.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join