It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

police shot my friend in a peaceful town

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Am I the only one wondering if Satan is really proud of the OP? Knowing the truth of that. Will go a long way to proving the OP's reliability.

IMHO

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: SlapMonkey

it was dark. bad snow & ice that night. they knew him personally. he had a pocket knife which he didnt pull. no car chase.

What's odd about this is that the nearest airport to Canaan, which is Lebanon and is about 15 miles down the road, reported about 1/2 to 3/4 an inch of snow in the week leading up to, and including, December 23rd.

One can only wonder where all this snow and ice came from.

Ummm...where I live I can get inches to feet of snow and surrounding communities less than 10 miles away get no precipitation...or the opposite...regardless of reported accumulations and forcasting...

None of that has any bearing on this case obviously...

Just stating the fickle nature of weather...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

it was raining the day before

The high in Lebanon the day before the shooting was 19 degrees, and it snowed less than half an inch that day. So are we sticking with the story that within 15 miles the weather was so drastically different that it rained in one area and snowed in the other?

have had like a foot here for a couple weeks

Is DoT so inept up there they can't clear that much snow in that much time? Genuine question, as I've never lived that far north. But as far north as I have lived, it didn't take a week to get roads cleared and treated.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

it was raining the day before

The high in Lebanon the day before the shooting was 19 degrees, and it snowed less than half an inch that day. So are we sticking with the story that within 15 miles the weather was so drastically different that it rained in one area and snowed in the other?

have had like a foot here for a couple weeks

Is DoT so inept up there they can't clear that much snow in that much time? Genuine question, as I've never lived that far north. But as far north as I have lived, it didn't take a week to get roads cleared and treated.

You don't need to go all Hill Street Blues on the guy.

So it was in the teens, and raining, it happens in movies all the time.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ummm of course but even the monthly weather record for Canaan itself shows only a two degree difference between the two. It's just easier to pull numbers from the airport.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

it was raining a lot & really warm idk what the weather says but i almost called global warming for a second lol but nah the roads were clear but icy. they do good at that like the day it snows but i mean they werent goin that fast, i heard it was the road conditions that made them slide cause the car wasnt that far off the road. the cops say a chase happened but people who drove by say diff.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: projectvxn

Might be a peaceful town OP. But your buddy made his bed. Don’t be a criminal and this won’t happen to you.

Drug abuse being one of those summary execution crimes, got it.

Probably a criminal, deserved it and all.

You don't have to be a criminal to be killed by the police nowadays, all you have to do is be 'suspicious', run away, fail to follow exact instructions, 'have priors', etc.

That is true. I was lucky a few years ago, cop came over, punched my friend in the head, so I ran. They sent their dog after me, I went straight up a tree. Spent a couple of hours in jail once I came out of the tree. The cop in charge let me out, once he found out why I ran.

I have a deep fear of cops, to this day. I've had two other female friends badly beat up by cops, for no reason. Both tried to have the cops charged, but civilian against cop, you need too many witnesses.

Some are good, but the bad ones leave bad memories. Especially if you're only 110 lbs, and know that they'll hit a woman as easily as they'll hit a guy.

Even if the OP's friend had criminal tendencies, it still sucks to lose a friend

It's unfortunate you went through something like that.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Which of these statements isnt true as Im trying to understand your stance on this a bit more.

1. Your friend was a criminal
2. He continued to make bad choices
3. Knowing the above he ran from the cops who also most likely knew item 1

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

the two cops knew him personally they hated jesse lol prob. sick of him. plus he got the statys buddy fired a couple years back cause he was doin 90 down the highway & crashed with jesse & another buddy in the back. they got a lot of money from it. but witness reports say the staty didnt show until right after he was shot so idk

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: opethPA

the two cops knew him personally they hated jesse lol prob. sick of him. plus he got the statys buddy fired a couple years back cause he was doin 90 down the highway & crashed with jesse & another buddy in the back. they got a lot of money from it. but witness reports say the staty didnt show until right after he was shot so idk

Sounds like there's a lot of information missing, pretty hard to come to a solid conclusion on something without more info.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

To be fair, I live in Northern Kentucky, within the Cincinnati Metro Area, and there are absolutely times where, less than 15 miles north of me, they're dealing with multiple inches of snow, and my home will see zero precipitation whatsoever. It works the same with rain, too, where we can get nothing (or have flood conditions) and a few miles away, they're perfectly dry.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Of course it's possible. Where I'm at, one side of the city may see several inches of snow while the other side may get an inch and freezing rain. But that's trackable, and one side of the city will show temps and precip records that show one thing and the other side will show different temps and precip. They don't show nearly identical data yet somehow have such widely disparate happenings.

Just seems hinky to me due to that. Among other things, obviously.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Ummm of course but even the monthly weather record for Canaan itself shows only a two degree difference between the two. It's just easier to pull numbers from the airport.

Ummm...are you a retired LEO...or do you just like posting while on the publics dime...?

"Enquiring minds want to know"...

And...you've got to use the ellipses if your going to copy my ism...KWIM...?

YouSir

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

ya we are doin our best to keep an open mind. we know they are covering up something we just only know so far that they tried covering up illegal use of fatal force but theres still more just dont know yet. i think they just dont want anyone to do somethin stupid for retaliation cause people will round here its a touchy subject. after all of the news you know the first thing on our mind is more corrupt cops gettin away gettin away with murder

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Ummm you do realize everybody gets days off right? Vacation time? Breaks? Down time? Can access their phone while using the restroom?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think you should just drop it on here and take it to the courts. Your not helping your friend or yourself with the way you are communicating your anger. My friends family sued the city and it escalated to the federal courts as a civil rights violation. They shot him in a time span of three - 5 seconds from the moment he struggled to escape till they shot him in the back twice. Your friends case may be better off as he was already in a field when the trooper made the call. However as was explained to me by a former St. Pete and Tampa officer, the State trooper may have a lower threshold for the use of force.

Find out if that is the case in your state and proceed from there in the courts.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

we are not a rich town & stay away from technology pretty well. shakers, lassalettes none of us like it. we started the seed industry years back when we settle here, that tells ya how much we dont use tech. there aint good weather systems round these miles of woods.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

ya we are doin our best to keep an open mind.

Followed by

e know they are covering up something

Nailed it.

I'm really not seeing where you think a coverup is happening. The AG's statement says they're investigating the shooting and will release their determination on whether it was justified or not when the investigation is over. That doesn't exactly scream coverup.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Ummm you do realize everybody gets days off right? Vacation time? Breaks? Down time? Can access their phone while using the restroom?

Ummm...
...I do realize that my friend...I'm at work at present myself...imagine that...

Your secrets safe...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

open mind to what they coverin up lol they just dont want people to flip so they waitin for things to cool down. cops rarely get more than fired from their job for murder thanks to ags.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join