It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Obama give $221 million to Palestinian just hours before he was to leave office??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

He's histories greatest traitor.
Not even close.

Benedict Arnold and Aaron Burr still beat him out.

Can you answer the question in the OP? Why would Obama be giving hundreds of millions of dollars to Palestine?
His puppet masters told him to? My best guess.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I would love to see an example made of Obama. I can't think of a better one for every treasonous America hating snake still in the federal government and actively trying to destroy America. It would also restore the people's faith in our law enforcement agencies. Drag out every piece of evidence, rip out every dirty secret of Obama's past, and put it on open display in court. He's histories greatest traitor.

AMEN!!! Keep yelling this from the rooftops!

I have no doubt there is a deliberate and conscious effort to keep a big fat spotlight on Hillary and make her the fall guy (gal) for ALL the sins of the Obama administration -- before, during and AFTER her tenure at the State Dept. As if Hillary was the boss of everything and Obama just her lackey... And it's not just the Democrats doing it -- Pubs are doing it too with greater success than they probably hoped for. Too many Hillary-haters are happy to do their bidding.

All while Obama is remaking the Dem party he pillaged and plundered for his own sinister agenda.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
"Why did Obama give $221 million to Palestinian just hours before he was to leave office??"

Because he is and always has been a Muslim sympathizer!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Humanitarian aid?

www.snopes.com...

President Obama did send the Palestinian Authority monies for humanitarian aid, but he did not do so out of the blue: The funds had already been set aside and approved by Congress, although “at least” two committee members had urged them to be held back. Although the fund transfer may have been opposed by some Congressmen, the monies had already been set aside for the purpose for which they were ultimately distributed.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Treason is specifically laid out in the constitution.

Please let us know the 14 exact times he committed treason according to the constitution.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Not even close.

People should really check the true history of the United States. Benedict Arnold was not a traitor. In fact he was a British spy. Not the same thing. Had the Brit's won he would have been called a hero.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Obama also pardoned a bunch of hardened criminals before leaving office because he believed in their cause.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Humanitarian aid?

www.snopes.com...

President Obama did send the Palestinian Authority monies for humanitarian aid, but he did not do so out of the blue: The funds had already been set aside and approved by Congress, although “at least” two committee members had urged them to be held back. Although the fund transfer may have been opposed by some Congressmen, the monies had already been set aside for the purpose for which they were ultimately distributed.

Wonder how that got left out of the drudge report huh???

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This article is almost a year old, seems kinda of odd to bring it up now.
edit on 28-12-2017 by Regnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Without a doubt Obama is a traitor.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor

Not really if it's something you just learned about. It doesn't matter if it happened last year or last night, that's money that could be used to help people right here at home. I for one would rather see my taxes helping some homeless family here than to help a family that would hang a 14 year old girl for getting raped by her uncle. A girl who was turned in by her father for coming on to his brother.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor

Is this the current events forum?
I guess I should have adjusted the numbers for inflation...

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Well if you had looked further into it you would have seen that this was money that was set aside by Congress for this purpose. God forbid anyone does any fact checking around here. We need our 2 minutes of hate.
edit on 28-12-2017 by Regnor because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2017 by Regnor because: spelling

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
He is a Muslim and always be one. Secondly he is an absolute Marxist. He has done more damage and compromised this country more than any other president. His appointments during his eight years in office were privy to many of our countries most sensitive secrets. Only time will tell how much damage this Manchurian president did. And trying to charge him with treason, we always have the looming rioting and looting his kind will inflict thus preventing justice. Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil or the urban cores will EXPLODE. For some facts read this. www.marshallfrank.com...

edit on 28-12-2017 by Ansuzrune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Obama is a dick who'd steal the toilet seats from a house he's leaving just because.

He was already pissed because Hillary lost and his legacy was shot all to hell, so why not leave a "scorched-earth" policy?

I think he was sending the money to help either fund Palestine against Israel, or to fund terrorists in general. Remember he did drop provisions, weapons and Toyota trucks in ISIS owned areas and then said it was an accident every single time.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Not even close.

Can you answer the question in the OP? Why would Obama be giving hundreds of millions of dollars to Palestine?

Maybe because he believes in their cause and did what he could to help them.
Agree with him or not, but that's probably why

Maybe funding the bomb makers to be able to create more child suicide bombers...and purchasing rockets from Iran. Then giving billions to Iran to make the rockets.
I guess that goes along with your "believing in their cause and doing what he could to help" theory though.
Wait , you may be right.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Maybe because the Palestinians are poor as dirt and treated like dirt?? I fail to see how this is a terrible thing. Trump defunding our government is much worse.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I don't know why Oboma did this ... Maybe for the same reasons that Trump signed a $100 Billion arms deal with Saudi Arabia which I don't know why either.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Regardless of the exact technicalities of Treason Obama funded and kept close links to Radical Islam, People like the Clintons also made sure they were in bed with these people and things happened thanks to the links that led to the death of Americans and innocent people because of those links.

To actually have people from the Brotherhood of Islam wandering around the White House and Congress often with inappropriate security clearances like Uma really show the utter contempt for the American people Obama and Hilary had. Just look at the link Uma had DIRECTLY to Terror organisations by both herself and her family yet you take a huge security risk and hire her AND give her clearance above her grade and make sure a set of family also with links in Pakistan to terror funding etc the ability to install servers that they were privately feeding from but it was all kept quiet.

We in the UK have our own satan if you like, the well known Tony Blair, a man who sold his soul to George Bush jnr (and most likely Snr as well) to be in the BIG game.

As for Palestine and Hamas being different, wow, that's serious nit picking, far too pedantic for my liking, try going to Palestine and rubbishing Hamas, you will see how close the tie is..
edit on 29-12-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

A last edit: We sit here talking about who is a traitor and then you realise just how many are potential ones in the ranks, just look at Biden, a man with an unacceptable interest in the sexual activities of small children, a man heard whispering the same rather stomach curdling words that only are not appropriate but make you wonder just what skeletons are in this man's past. Looking at the way he touches young girls makes me feel he would be a prime target to recruit a traitor. Looking at the sex scandals and slush funding of them you just see how big the dung pit of people is that would turn on their country in a heartbeat to protect their lives.
edit on 29-12-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I fail to understand why so many people are surprised that Obama is friendly with terrorist groups. It's been a staple of the presidency for decades.

This is not even a Democrat exclusive issue. The Bush family has been in bed with the Saudi royals , and the Bin Laden family since the 70s. Has everyone forgotten that on 9/11, while all the planes where grounded, President Bush permitted Bin Laden's family to fly out of the country? President Trump is also very friendly with the Saudis. My memory is not too fresh on President Clinton but I'm sure I could find some dirt on him too and just five minutes of searching.

You people need to stop thinking along party lines blindly supporting your own team and assuming that only the other team are the bad guys. Both parties are corrupt, both parties are owned by the same group of people, and no matter who is in power the great plan will continue as scheduled.
edit on 12292017 by MayanBoricua because: Mistakes were made.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join