It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Effect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Are we witnessing the appearance of a new world order catalysed by the Trump election?

Not that Trump has a direct influence on this but seams to me that since he got elected people have lost fear to say what they think or what they want, seams like that with a weak president, a weak president that in some way is the face of the institutional power of the state over the citizens, a president that is somehow an outsider to the previous state of things, people have lost the fear to accuse those who oppressed them.

I´m thinking about woman accusing powerful men of sexual misconduct, everything being considered racist now, and recently navy men and military openly discussing ufo´s and even disclosing (supposedly) official videos of alien crafts on our planet.

Trump said he would be disruptive to the status quo, we all thought he would actively expel the bad currency and drain the swamp as he used to say, he did nothing of that but with his inability to govern and with his distance to the old Washington players ha may be inadvertently causing exactly what he promised in the campaign.

Will this new apparent freedom of speech create a new world order?

This is not a praise of a bash on Trump, I´m just looking at a distance.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I don't think he has a crime syndicate in his closet of taking a walk on the dark side of life and wants to have that consious to bother him.
edit on 1200000029042017-12-28T05:04:29-06:00042912am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

everything being considered racist now

That trend, which started roughly when the MSM+DNC started screaming any criticism of Obama policies / Obamacare were "RACIST", is what bigly set all this social strife in motion.

Jay Rockefeller is the biggest name on youtube clips I've found, and I recall Keith Olbermann going off the rails with that noise one night on his old show just about the time I tuned out of politics for some years.

So the race card became the norm, and then came BLM... and then the sex/sexist card... and then Peewee's Big Top Flying Circus.

edit on 28-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
What we in the western world witness now is on one side, that everything has consequences. Like living in wealth for decades, while we have to exploit complete parts of the earth, the people that live there, for our wealth. The consequence of that is, many people that had to live in poverty because of our wealth, logically now come to where the wealth is, and don´t stay in their countries anymore, that got exploited to the fullest. That includes countries/regions that got destabilized and destroyed by wars, civil wars or war like events.

And on the other side we see the consequences of the "Survival of the Fittest", "Eat or be eaten", "Law of the jungle" system in our western societies, societies where the weakest go to the wall. Where everybody cares only for himself, for his own profits. Where there is no solidarity between people anymore, everybody almost hates everybody or the successes of the other people. Even the dirt underneath the finger nails of others is too much for greedy and envious, anti-social people. That got turned into these kind of people, to selfish working bees, egoistic robots, by the system, so that it can exploit the people better.

For me it does not sound like a new freedom of speech, it sounds more like helpless screaming of angry people that blame others for everything negative that happens. It sounds like a hateful yelling of those that profit and profitted since decades from the globalization but now, confronted with it´s consequences, the profiteurs of the globalization are suddenly against globalization, because the consequences now knock on their doors. The profiteurs of exploiting are in fear now that they cold lose 1 percent of their abundance. That´s not a new freedom of speech, that´s a new kind of hating and insulting all the "enemies" that everybody is surrounded by nowadays, 24/7/365. Anti social, anti solidarity is hip now in the robber baron capitalism ruled western world!

New world order because of Trump?
No, parts of the world were shifting to the right since a while now, Trump was just the contribution to that dangerous phenomenon. He is not the disease, he is just a symptom of the disease, let´s make him not bigger as he in reality is.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

That´s not what I meant.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I´ll clarify what I meant.

This is not about racism, not about women, not about alt right in the US or anywhere else, its about the fact that the most powerful country on earth elected an inept president and as a consequence of that the powerful have lost power and the old chain of command from politicians to military is being torn apart for lack of a clear direction.

As consequence people are doing things they wouldn´t have done in the time previous presidents, AGAIN, not because Obama or Bush or CLinton... were stiffer than Trump but because they worked well with the system.

The New World Order I was pointing is the one of no feat of the elites because the elites are getting torn apart by this lack of direction in the administration.

I´m simplifying, of course but what do you guys think?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

The previous administration was oppressive. Whether that be the use of the govt. to punish those that did not fall into line (i.e. IRS scandal) or the use of a complicit media to shut down dissent through social pressure and stigma. It's not surprising that people feel more at ease saying what they feel now because the current President does exactly that.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The Trump effect is essentially him triggering his critics so hard that in their responding tantrums, they end up going so far that they start attacking their own and caving in on themselves.

He mentioned the wall. Left went crazy claiming racism. Then they went further and labelled anyone who didn't agree with them as racist. Eventually they started attacking many of their own as racists. So now everyone's a racist in their eyes and the word has no meaning.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Not that Trump has a direct influence on this but seams to me that since he got elected people have lost fear to say what they think or what they want, seams like that with a weak president, a weak president that in some way is the face of the institutional power of the state over the citizens, a president that is somehow an outsider to the previous state of things, people have lost the fear to accuse those who oppressed them.

Maybe it's not the the result of perceived weakness of the presidency, but the perceived weakness of the media.

For the first and only time in my memory, a semi-popular president has come right out and called the MSM liars. There were plenty of examples of MSM deceit before Trump, but they always relied on misdirection and short memories to maintain credibility.

"Hey, you guys lied to us about the Iraq War!" "Well, uh, yeah, but look at what the British royal family is doing now."

Trump called the MSM liars to their faces on national TV. It was a story they couldn't ignore, but an accusation they couldn't really dispute. There was just too much proof out there.

Now, their usual tricks of the trade don't work as well. Last year, they were able to quash pedophile rumors as crazy conspiracy theories. This year, people started to talk about sexual abuse in Hollywood and the MSM couldn't make it go away. Before, the MSM could tell people what to think by saying they had a poll showing what everyone else thought. Now, people know those polls are crap. In spite of their best efforts, they have so far been unable to drum up support for a war on North Korea using the same old "weapons of mass destruction" lies.

This is probably just a temporary situation, though. Soon enough, we will have regime change in the US. The MSM will support the new, popular president, and people will slowly forget how the media lies and manipulates the public. Only "deplorables" will question the president, and all patriots will support killing hundreds of thousands of civilians to effect "regime change" in some country on the other side of the globe.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I've never actually thought Trump somehow overthrew the NWO. I think as long as they let him play President, he'll do whatever they want, which seems to jive with the fact his original crew has been replaced by deep state operatives and he gladly does the bidding of the usual suspects: MIC, Wall St., etc.

What his presence does allow is a divide and conquer strategy to be more easily implemented against the public. Americans' distrust of power has always been a problem for them, but if you can get Americans to think their fellow citizens are the real problem and pit them against each other, they defeat themselves for you.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I´ll clarify what I meant.

This is not about racism, not about women, not about alt right in the US or anywhere else, its about the fact that the most powerful country on earth elected an inept president and as a consequence of that the powerful have lost power and the old chain of command from politicians to military is being torn apart for lack of a clear direction.

i think you're on to something in that so many americans voting to elect trump was a wake-up call for a lot of the rest of us, that a more active hand had to be taken to make changes. there's not much benefit in playing along with a system that gets us this messed up....

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

This is not a praise of a bash on Trump...

Really?

...the fact that the most powerful country on earth elected an inept president...

Sure sounds like a bash to me.

As bad as Trump is, the democrats put up about the only person in the world he could have (and did) win against. Maybe they ought to be rethinking a few things.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Yes the country did elect an inept President. Barrack Husein Obama.

We are dealing with the damage an unqualified, un-American, globalist puppet did to this great country.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It looks like Trump has signed all power over to the MIC while he goes and plays golf and goes around the country still campaigning.

I can smell new War a coming. I wonder how many Trump supporters are going to sign up or encourage their kids to?

Time to invest in the corp that manufactures body bags.....doin business the American way.

Read "Art of the Deal" by Donald Trump

edit on 28-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

You may agree with the fair trade ideas, th limits on immigration, the bringing back of manufacturing production, I agree too but the fact is that Trump has not delivered any of his promises and he won´t because he is completely inept as a politicial and like it or not the president of any country must be a politician.

If I wanted to bash trump I sure had much to say but I was merely stating facts in this regard.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Trump's openness combined with his accomplishments have caused Democrats to forget that there are midterm elections coming up in 11 months.

They are spending all of their valuable time either criticizing or throwing Tantrums. The 8-year trend of Republicans gaining seats across the nation will continue and probably even accelerate.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That´s not the subject of this post.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Granted, he doesn't have the polished speaking patterns of the modern day political animal, but he is adroitly maneuvering muddied waters and has consistently run his opposition in circles.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The opposition is in circles, that´s for sure but I don´t think he is executing a well defined plan, he reacts, improvises, over reacts...

I´m trying not to discuss the ideas he promised in the campaign because with those I agree, the problem is that is has not delivered anything yet and I guess he won´t.

top topics

join