It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of the excuses- Bandaids Bandaids Bandaids!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I have read about all I can take of people saying, "she is a mom, she cooks, she sews, she cuts her hands everyday!" Maybe I could swallow that crud if it were any other mom, or mummy I guess in this case, but I guarantee you the Duchess of Cambridge is not slaving over a hot stove or nicking her fingers while she sews. So why is it she is always photographed with bandaids on various fingers? Wouldn't that big a klutz need one on her head, eyebrow, elbow, or leg once in a while or is it always the hand?

www.google.com... BNgQ_AUICygC&biw=320&bih=440

Then I saw on another message board someone saying the same thing about Podesta and actually it turns out there are quite a few mid level "elite" people who always have bandaged and/or completely scarred up fingers.

www.google.com... igB&biw=320&bih=440

And even after you weed out the BS and the photoshopped crap, you still have a serious amount of evidence. The spirit cooking we all heard about has a step in it, a step which was written in the Wikileaks emails on the wall in blood, "cut deeply into the finger and eat the pain," but of course Abramavich and CNN reported how silly it was that her dinner was mistaken for a satanic ritual and she says, "I just like to use funny names for my diner parties, they have nothing to do with magic or blood tee hee hee!" Some would say that is just a flimsy excuse and the ritual is exactly what she herself was pictured painting the steps of on the walls in blood.

I wish I had more time and knew how to put the pics in the post but I don't care about stars and flags so feel free anyone if you care to, repost this idea better than I did then just let the mods know to delete mine. Any ideas what it really is I the meantime though?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Avid gardener, horse person, martial arts, cat person or
into bondage and self mutilation or even a rabid nail biter.

Who cares and what's it to anyone else ?

Pfft - Royal watchers ...

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Nvm
edit on 28-12-2017 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

This is weird and I don't know why you know about it, but it's really weird and weird that you noticed and posted. I don't know these people but I'm guessing that she is signalling her intention to heal some boo-boo. Is there anything in particular that she wants to achieve via royality? Yes. Royality. Does she have one foot in the poon snatchery and one foot in the abortionarium?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

She's covering an ex boyfriend's name tattoo.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Yeah ... stuff.

Then ... more stuff .

Stuff happens.

Then we hate.

Life moves forward.

And stuff ...
edit on 28-12-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I think she's skin popping ground up baby eyes. Definitely not covering up blemishes or scrapes from an active life that the chattering classes would make ridiculous crap up about.
edit on 28-12-2017 by skalla because: Sp

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Fritz Springmeier gives an accurate description of what goes on within these satanic families

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I did notice the image of Podesta with the bandage on his finger with other strange references.

You have to wonder if there is anything real behind these occult practices. These people are not stupid.

Maybe it is a topic to be taken seriously.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I absolutely think that the Monarchy is ridiculous. However, Kate whatsherface comes from a not too abnormal family, they worked for a living and to create a successful business, she's clearly no fool and got in to a good university.

Why would she suddenly become bone idle except for eating children and stuff?
edit on 28-12-2017 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
So, a couple things...

Honestly, I never really looked into her before (just not into the whole 'royalty' thing), but based on the OP I did go out and search some pictures. Here is what I observed...

1. I wasn't able to find any pictures at all with band-aids on her fingers. I'm sure they exist, but I didn't see any. So, it's not every picture of her shows one.

2. I'm sure there's more than one "volume" of comprehensive coaching on what to do with your hands when in public as a Duchess. That said, she does appear to be somewhat self-conscious about her hands. In casual, un-posed, snapshots, she always appears to be holding one with the other, or doing something with them. I would say she's very aware of them (for whatever reason).

3. In several very HD pictures I was able to see close-ups of her hands, and they are in fact knicked up (in numerous places too), usually toward the finger tips and around the nails. If I had to venture a guess I'd say she's a nail biter. She rarely has nails, and when she does it's pretty clear they're not real. My wife used to be a nail biter and her fingers would be scarred up the same way. Plus, biting the nails makes the skin around the nail much softer and more fragile, and therefore prone to even the slightest injury. They also have a slightly chapped look, which is consistent with a nail biter.

4. As for Podesta; that dude just needs to jump into a vat of boiling oil and "spirit cook" himself!! No more needs to be said about that sick and twisted bastage.

Lastly, (to the OP)...if you'd really like to find out what the deal is with the Duchess, why not just ring her up and tell her "inquiring minds want to know"?

I wish you the best in your quest.

top topics

join