It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the David Fravor USS Nimitz UFO Incident bigger than Roswell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: facedye
notice how the reporting on this incident by NYT also states that they're currently housing materials from these crafts.

Do you have a source for this? It looks very interesting.

The source is the New York Times article....you should probably go read that if you haven't yet. Kinda hard to have a discussion on something you haven't even read. If you had read it you would know they came out and said they have recovered metals from UFO crashes and they are being stored somewhere in Las Vegas.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I don't believe the New York Times article/Elizondo interview mentioned 24 videos though, which I think is what darkbake was asking about.
edit on 28-12-2017 by parad0x122 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I personally think this.

First, these videos will start to come out. All governments have been covering this subject up for various reasons. The main reason? National Security. Let me explain.

The US wants Russia to think that these are ours.

Russia, likewise. If they don't say anything, no one can reaally know if they are US, Russia, or Lithuanian. Confirming they are not ours/theirs then changes how each country looks at them.

Personally, I would release these even if they are in fact ours. Make everyone else stare in wonder. Are these US? If so, we (meaning Russia) are in deep crap!!!

There is also the angle where this then allows the US media to start plastering UFO stories on every paper, changing the national dialog.

Fred..

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

edit on 28/12/17 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

But it did rapidly accelerate. You can see it in the video....one minute they have it in their sights, tracking moving against a 120 knt headwind, keeping pace with the jet going ~.5 Mach. Then, in an instant it moves directly out of the frame....thus showing incredible acceleration.

Did it really "rapidly accelerate"? The sudden jump is due to a change in the zoom setting of the camera.

A lot of people have pointed at the sudden jump in velocity of the Nimitz UFO as evidence of super high g-forces. There's two problems with this. Firstly we can't really tell from this video if it's the camera moving or the object moving. But more significantly, a lot of people have missed that fact that the sudden change in apparent velocity is actually due to a change in the zoom setting of the camera. When we correct for this by shrinking the 2x video back down to 1x then the "jerk" in velocity vanishes, and the movement is much smoother and slower, with no huge g-forces required.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: facedye

As I’ve said before - maybe they’re having to move on this now. Maybe disclosure has been taken out of their hands.

I guess we will see. I’m not expecting much though.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
If this was the only evidence it would be interesting but people forget about Rendlesham forest incident www.therendleshamforestincident.com... here in the UK. This can't be debunked and the witnesses are more than credible, including voice recordings as it happened.
Why should only US incidents count?
Something is/was going on, it would be foolish to call everything a fake, this plays right into the hands of those that want us to laugh at this.

Oh don't worry, that isn't forgotten. Before the political derailment this site experienced, prior, this was of huge interest to the site, a lot of back and forth from believers and skeptics alike.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I think it is. We have lots of video and documentary evidence. I think this incident will turn out too be bigger than Roswell. There are supposedly 24 more films like this coming over next year. And supposedly this is just the beginning. The other films are going to knock people's socks off. But this one will always be the first one history will reference.

Why the drip feeding? Why not release all the videos now while it is in people's minds. This while thing has turned out yo be a bit embarrassing

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

what about the colares 1973 "evil ufo" wave?
or the bob white ufo artifact?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The video isnt too extraordinary as far as ufo videos go, but what is interesting is that the secret state that controls ufo matters green lighted a disclosure video through the msm which they control. So what is their game here?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Yep. Very credible and that is my point moebius. For all the years I have been watching for information validating ET visitations, this is the best that comes up. Credible witnesses. Even small groups of credible witnesses but no massive sightings like. Not that I disbelieve in visitation, just that second hand information, even through credible witnesses take faith on the part of the listener/

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Proof of visitation?

What do you need? A dated and signed entry in a guestbook?

Sure, the fact that a bed and breakfast turns a profit, isn't proof that they had visitors...

But when you try to answer where the money came from, hysteria and government disinformation usually isn't the first answer to come to mind.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

What do you need? A dated and signed entry in a guestbook?

Yes. To me, this man's ''sightings'' have less meaning than my own. I know that I do not lie to myself but do not know that these men are not.
If there IS a false flag waving at this time, what better way to attract the minds of people who are willing to believe what others tell them in this regards.
If this supposed current ''disclosure'' is real, that it will reveal all the information the government has to offer then let it come. Let's see more than blurry pictures, let's see real artifacts, let's see it all.

The issue for me at this time is simple. Is this recent move towards ''disclosure'' real or only a front to take attention off of other matters going on around us. There is the old argument that disclosure was slow in coming because human society was '' not ready'' for it as it would bring on chaos and possible civilization collapse. That argument is still being used over 60 years later even though we have had a blossoming of sf novels and big screen movies supposedly prepping people for the advent of contact. From what I have read, a majority of people now either believe or are inclined to believe in contact.

And where are we in regards civilization collapse? Seems to me that man made problems threaten us much more than information of extra-terrestrial visitation. My thinking here is that might be one possible reason for a ''fake disclosure'' which this might be, to take our minds off of the crap we have gotten ourselves into and focus us on some possible revelation from outer space.

So where is it, other than more accounts of '' odd'' occurrences as told by people we do not know personally.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

And don't forget the Little Rissington incident: drdavidclarke.co.uk...

This report from 1952 contains some remarkable similarities to the Fravor report: credible, experienced military pilots; radar confirmation; high degree of consistency in the description of the object's shape, colour and movement.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: facedye
notice how the reporting on this incident by NYT also states that they're currently housing materials from these crafts.

Do you have a source for this? It looks very interesting.

The source is the New York Times article....you should probably go read that if you haven't yet.

Thanks, but the link to the New York Times article was not in the O.P. or the thread as far as I could tell. It’s okay - I found it anyway.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Thank you, kind user.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

And what about the pilots witness testimony that this object DID suddenly accelerate way??

They had "eye ball" observations of this object when it accelerated away irrespective of what your camera discrepancy arguments are trying to debunk.

Experience military Naval pilots not being able to discern that an object accelerates away is a cause for concern for the protection of US air space i would argue.

Remember they were "ORDERED" to investigate this object by their superiors that was hovering above the sea, that in itself is a clear indication that the military were at a loss of what this object was. It would be interesting to see the radar hits of this object , if it did accelerate then the radar hits would show it.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

"Is the David Fravor USS Nimitz UFO Incident bigger than Roswell?"

I say NO, not even.

The Nimitz story contains no recovered craft and no dead aliens and not even a live alien. Roswell contains all of that.

But Nimitz is important on it's own. And will continue to be relevant.

Even if certain people on ATS refuse to apologize to TheFinalTheory.

I also still think these video's may have all been stolen/leaked and the military knew they were out there and could become public at any time. So for crowd control, they just said that They Themselves released them. Because there is no good reason for them to want them out.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Time will tell. Roswell isn't holding up so well against the test of time, with many of the "witnesses" being shown to have embellished old half-remembered stuff from decades ago and a lack of physical evidence other than some tinfoil and balsa wood sticks in an old photo. Now if it was about what really happened at Roswell, with corpses being shot into the upper atmosphere by the Nazis using V-2s at White Sands, then that would be something.

Also, this story ain't got no Alien Autopsy. Classic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join