It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The absolute best Federal Reserve explaination Documentary-

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This guy (Edward Griffin) has both oars completely in the water. Me, being Mr. Knowitall learned a stack of stuff, it is a long video but well worth the investment.

1. In 1910 7 men that controlled 25% of all the wealth on earth met. They met in total secrecy to hatch a plan that to change their flawed banking system. So the banking system (The Money Trust) wrote the solution to their banking system in secrecy.
2. We are screwed.
3. The money that is created is literally made out of nothing, it is created because the Fed says so.
4. We are screwed.
5. Central Banks create far and away much more money than the Fed. They use fractional reserve lending. This turns $100 into $900. And the money comes literally from thin air.
6. We are really screwed.
7. Inflation is built in and can not be avoided. If there is no inflation the whole system grinds to a halt.
8. The fed can now except other nations bonds and turn them into US (fed) dollars.
9. The Fed and the US Govt are partners in the Federal Reserve system. The Fed gets super duper rich and the US Govt uses inflation to fund the govt instead of tax hikes.

The video is long and there is no special effects. But for some reason I enjoy the longer in depth documentaries. So curl up with a coffee and watch this, even if you break it up. I did the whole thing all at once.

At some point Crypto currency and the Fed are going to go live and duke it out. Perhaps this is already happening behind the scenes?

edit on 27-12-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
ill give it a watch. sounds like what alot of others have been saying for a very long time aswell. did a good bit of research on fractional reserve lending and it is quite interesting. im not sure i share the whole sinister outlook on it. one thing that i have noticed is most of these types of documentaries never offer a solution to the problem or some better alternative.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

This one is a good one too:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

At the end he goes into what is being done. This the video was done in 2010. and I'm sure the Fed is shaking in the boots. Just look at the $20,000,000,000,000 debt it shows how much of a dent has been made.

Seems fractional reserve lending leads to massive inflation, bubbles and recessions. But there does have to be a system better than a person carrying around a chicken trying to find a plumber to fix their toilet.
Perhaps crypto is the answer. But these people are not used to loosing. It will be interesting.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes its laws". Mater Amschel Rothschild

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Thanks will take a look at it tomorrow.

From my perspective the whole thing is a massive goat screw. The Fed makes HUGE $$, the Central bankers make HUGE $$, the Govt gets to use inflation to "tax" the citizens and not get thrown out on their asses and the average Joe catches it in the shorts.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Here's what needs to be done:

During the Civil War (1861-1865), President Lincoln needed money to finance the War from the North. The Bankers were going to charge him 24% to 36% interest. Lincoln was horrified and went away greatly distressed, for he was a man of principle and would not think of plunging his beloved country into a debt that the country would find impossible to pay back.

Eventually President Lincoln was advised to get Congress to pass a law authorizing the printing of full legal tender Treasury notes to pay for the War effort. Lincoln recognized the great benefits of this issue. At one point he wrote:

"(we) gave the people of this Republic the greatest blessing they have ever had – their own paper money to pay their own debts..."

The Treasury notes were printed with green ink on the back, so the people called them "Greenbacks".

Lincoln printed 400 million dollars worth of Greenbacks (the exact amount being $449,338,902), money that he delegated to be created, a debt-free and interest-free money to finance the War. It served as legal tender for all debts, public and private. He printed it, paid it to the soldiers, to the U.S. Civil Service employees, and bought supplies for war.

Shortly after that happened, The London Times printed the following: "If that mischievous financial policy, which had its origin in the North American Republic, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without a debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of the civilized governments of the world. The brains and the wealth of all coun­tries will go to North America. That govern­ment must be destroyed, or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe."

We need the Trumpback! Put Trumps face on legal tender!!

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I'm watching your video now. The one I posted is 3.5 hours long. But's really good.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

If I understand correctly the govt will never ever do that.

This will put stiff restraints on spending. They can't cruise up to the Fed cash window and pick up some created out of thin air money. In order to get more money they would have to actually raise taxes.

We are screwed in this game of musical chairs and there is no chair for you or anyone you know when the music stops. The only chairs that are there are for the very rich.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

That's not exactly true. The Lincoln Greenback was legal tender. Money in the economy allows people to have commerce. The more commerce we have the more people are getting their needs met. The question is how much needs do people get met? I say more than we have now. 2% GDP is an absolute insult to humanity. It barely covers population growth and the replacement of machines and parts that wear out. It's pure slavery of the American people. There's no reason why we don't have 6% to 10% growth in this country. Every house in the country should get a new kitchen and new roof. Why not? Why should we have only a miserable 2% growth. If the American people are sick of poverty they can do something about it.

edit on 27-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Old gem.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Get rid of the Fed. On and on and on. Same mantra, year after year.

All complete and utter crapola. The same people control both parties, the MSM and gov't bureaucracy .

Get rid of the Fed and replace it with WHAT?? Fed or no Fed, those powers to control interest rates, to print monies and all the rest of it merely moves to someone else. The 'someone elses' are potentially worse than the Fed.

You can bet your bottom dollar that TPTB will slide even more controls into the replacement. These aren't stupid people. They see which way the wind is blowing and likely have options to cover every contingency you or I could dream up.

"Get rid of the Fed" stands on about a par with "Allah Akbar". With about the same wide-eyed fanaticism.

edit on 27-12-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

There has only be one 4 year period in the last 60 years where the purchasing power of the median workers wage actually rose.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

You have no faith in people. People will continue to have commerce. When we had the Lincoln Greenbacks commerce was just fine in this country.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
If I understand correctly the govt will never ever do that.

Of the 3 presidents that created their own non-Federal Reserve currency two were assassinated and the third survived the gun shot wound.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The issue here is that the Federal Reserve is nothing more than an out of control Ponzi Scheme. You put money into the system, then you need said money, but now you have to pay extra for that money. If everyone pulled their money out of the Banking system the scheme collapses (think Madoff but on a global scale). Inflation only works because the necessary perceived valued of the debt is more important than the actual value of the debt.

Bit Coin works on the same method. People think it's valuable because farming for it takes time, but in reality if the power all goes out, it has no value at all.

All corrupt banking systems work using the same principals. You get charged if you don't have enough currency in the bank, when you do have enough currency in the bank you lose out of the interest do to fees that are applied to non-existent services, and finally if you have put money into an investment fund, you get charged extra if you pull the money out before it's value on the market has paid for itself.

In a Ponzi Scheme you give a guy money in hopes of retaining value or gaining value, if you ask for the money back you get a reduced amount that was promised due to "fees", and finally if you want to long before you pull your money out, you get nothing back.

It's the same thing.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The Federal Reserve is a hidden tax on the World through inflation. It benefits a few at the expense of everyone else.

If people want to live in abject poverty it is their right. Until the masses want more out of life we just have to sit back and wait for the riots.

It's too bad we cannot convince the owners of this country the value of culture. If we had a monetary system that would not create so much wealth inequality in this country the owners of this country would have more fun things to do with their time.

George Carlin has this country pegged:

The "owners" of this country will get it all!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

You have no faith in people. People will continue to have commerce. When we had the Lincoln Greenbacks commerce was just fine in this country.

I have no faith in people running the show. A little modifier on that comment. What your talking about is far more than getting rid of the Fed and how long did it last?

Hegelian dialectic.

Unless one gets rid of TPTB, all else is academic. Remove them and there will be a 'window' to create your dream system. Until then? I reiterate, crapola.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I have no faith in people running the show. A little modifier on that comment. What your talking about is far more than getting rid of the Fed and how long did it last?

Hegelian dialectic.

Unless one gets rid of TPTB, all else is academic. Remove them and there will be a 'window' to create your dream system. Until then? I reiterate, crapola.

Unlike you, I have no delusions over how powerless I am in this life. Good luck with your crapola crusade.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The part of the design that I implore people to keep in their forebrain is that inflation steals the value, annually, so all of our designs should be hedging against it. And the way it works is the more you have the more you well profit (incurring interest sitting on money) and the poorer you are the more fazooked you are. So the people in the middle can at least put their money into their house and hedge against it as the housing market (when not being imploded by design) well thats the 'going up in value' (it doesnt really). The absolute poorest, which demographically tends to be back folks, the way the media the music industry compels them to blow everything on flashy etc is just outright predatory of the most crass variety. And the same corps that own the music industry own the news. So if poor and you just blow your money on nothing that you can profit / hedge by, well you have yourself a zero/negative social mobility trap. Its bad enough you mostly do anyways, but it is possible to climb your ass off out of it. Unless you blow it on rims etc.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join