It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chess master refuses to wear required saudi clothes, forfeits title

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Now you want to go back to chess, fine. But when you keep slandering Islam, I will refute your untruths with TRUTH!

Speaking freely about a Cult that demeans Women and Children, is not slandering. It's telling it like it is.
edit on 27-12-2017 by Guardian10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

How about you read the link of the International governing body about what casual clothes are permitted before making yourself look foolish

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guardian10
a reply to: Willtell

Every race since the dawn of time has protected it's own, Yet here you are. Old time religions never change, what they believe are the fabric of their entire existance. Islam has always tried to destroy cultures contrary to their own. Winston Churchill said it well.

”Winston Churchill 1899: “Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.”

Any cultlike religion that puts women and children and people of color under it's thumb is not a religion, it's a slave driven cult that abhors freedom and rewards evil.

And what did the christian hordes of Europe do to Africa, Asia, China?

To the Jews, The Cathars, the first European genocide

OH, that did not happen

You look at history through a distorted lens and try to fit things in to your own prejudices

That's not a method to any kind of truth or reality

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Guardian10

How many Muslims do you know ?

What are the 5 pillars of Islam

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Every race since the dawn of time has protected it's own, Yet here you are. Old time religions never change, what they believe are the fabric of their entire existance. Islam has always tried to destroy cultures contrary to their own. Winston Churchill said it well.

”Winston Churchill 1899: “Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.”

Any cultlike religion that puts women and children and people of color under it's thumb is not a religion, it's a slave driven cult that abhors freedom and rewards evil.

And what did the christian hordes of Europe do to Africa, Asia, China?

To the Jews, The Cathars, the first European genocide

OH, that did not happen

You look at history through a distorted lens and try to fit things in to your own prejudices

That's not a method to any kind of truth or reality

Please, don't preach at me. I'm not interested.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I don't give a rats ass how many pillars islam has.

If they insult Women Children and people of color and prefs, I don't give a crap. So do yourself a favor and save it.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

If they insult Women Children and people of color and prefs, I don't give a crap. So do yourself a favor and save it.

Christianity did more than just demean Africans for 400 years.

And certainly more than demeaned Native Americans for a longer period?

Everybody recognizes great injustices from all people, religious or not, but you don’t blame the whole religion for the acts of a few.

Then we would forever dam Germans to Hell

Nothing more vile and wicked in Islam was ever done similar to what the Catholic church did to all kinds of people and even the Pope apologized. Are we to condemn them forever?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

SA has the right to do it, it’s their country

Its as simple as that - you want to be a visitor/guest in a country you play by their rules.

If I wanted to visit Israel I wouldn't be bringing an Aussie ham sandwich into a synagogue.

When we holidayed in Turkey they provided a head scarf for my wife at a certain tourist hot spot Mosques. My wife felt perfectly comfortable abiding by their rules of modesty.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hey, guys matters not! It is about something else, we all need to get Together On...NOW.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Christianity did more than just demean Africans for 400 years.

And certainly more than demeaned Native Americans for a longer period?

Everybody recognizes great injustices from all people, religious or not, but you don’t blame the whole religion for the acts of a few.

Then we would forever dam Germans to Hell

Nothing more vile and wicked in Islam was ever done similar to what the Catholic church did to all kinds of people and even the Pope apologized. Are we to condemn them forever?

Now you're Whining. It's not a bloody contest, and we're not competing. We're looking at The Now, and The Now ain't looking too good. Sweden ain't looking too good, and they definately aren't happy with the forced situation right now they're faced with by their own lame ass government.

Live and let live. Force never works out, read a book sometime about the past, read about the art of war, read and learn something about your heritage and maybe just maybe, you'll get it. Cause you're sure as hell not getting it now.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: angeldoll

How about you read the link of the International governing body about what casual clothes are permitted before making yourself look foolish

Do you know what an analogy is? Of course not. This entire thing is so stupid! You people are taking this as a chess regulation I guess, and that wasn't what was on my mind. Chess is a board game. I play it myself, it's not sacred. Women should not be forced to wear clothing they don't want to wear to please the absurdities of men. I don't like the idea of it. If she didn't want to yield to the demand, she shouldn't have, and she didn't, and I applaud her for that.

Oh fi. Nevermind. If you don't want anything to make sense, it won't. A waste of time, and frankly I don't care enough about what your hateful mind thinks to continue any explanation.

I'm so done with this nonsense. No reading comprehension, just name calling and insults.
Par for you though.

ugh.

/done

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

As an interesting side note, to my Great-grandmother -- she eventually converted to Roman Catholicism when my grandmother was very little. But still clung to the Orthodox POV on the head coverings. She may have grown to agree more with the RCC on things than the ROC, but that was the one point she refused to budge on. NOW. As to the chess tournament. When in Rome, baby.

My grandmother came to Australia from Greece when she was in her 70's. Always wore a scarf in public.

In Rome (Vatican) in St Peters Tomb we were told to take off our hats/caps. Sounds fair enough to me.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

My Friend, the last thing I would do is preach to you.

Number one, I’m not a preacher, and number two, even if I were your not inclined to listen.

You’re a little too uninformed, to say the least....You have a deep unjust hatred for a whole, what 2 billion people, with a myriad differences in language, cultures, religious perspectives.

For instance, A Kurd is a Muslim and so is a true cult member such as an ISIS member

The Kurds, good Muslim brothers and sisters, are NOT the same as ISIS followers.

Its generally understood these brave people, Muslims, the Kurds, are responsible for the defeat of the SAVAGES from ISIS

You see you cant put people in one barrel

My Friend, I think it is you who needs to reflect

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hey, man done.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Please, don't insult me by telling me what I am. Uninformed I am not.

If you wish to speak as a Man, i'll be waiting. Until then, I'm having a drink.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
To ALL The numbskulls on this BOARD who have taken ISSUE with the ONE SENTENCE I posted.

IT WAS REDICULOUS. IT WAS INTENDED TO BE.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
To ALL The numbskulls on this BOARD who have taken ISSUE with the ONE SENTENCE I posted.

You started something, end it now.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

WT, Islam is not a cult. It is factually, indeed, a religion.

Now, I shall go to bed before I am attacked again.

'night buddy.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: angeldoll

You started something, end it now.

wth are you talking about? I just did. It's over! No more nutty conversations with incoherent responses for me tonight! Yay!
edit on 12/27/2017 by angeldoll because: leaving the twilight zone

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Chess, strategy, is certainly an interesting game, if you have capital.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join