It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paid Movie Critics Verses Regular Movie Fans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Am I the only one that thinks 'Plan 9 From Outer Space' and 'Robot Monster' were great films?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Yeah, I'm sure he wasn't pressured into it at all. He was only thinking about this for the 8 months they spent filming... but he changed his mind just the other day.

He did the same thing with that last film. I guess Disney's hit squad just couldn't get him to keep his mouth shut after Episode VII.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I actually enjoyed The Last Jedi and think the narrative that it is an SJW film is largely inaccurate.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Never understood the purpose of paid critics....

They never like what I (or most of the public) likes....

They've never influenced me on what to see....the trailers do that.

Their reviews are pretentious as hell, and they pay attention to stuff I don't care about at all.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I actually enjoyed The Last Jedi and think the narrative that it is an SJW film is largely inaccurate

I enjoyed it too....but that claim about the narrative is spot on. I just don't care.

Look, they made all men (sans Luke) seem incompetent, especially Poe....while the women were all powerful and never in the wrong (i.e. Leia, the Admiral, Rey, even Rose and Phasma). Of COURSE there was an SJW narrative here....or more accurately, a feminist one.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join