It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants flooding into Europe is Karma payback ten fold

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

You have a very narrow understanding of European cultural history that is barely just comprehensive enough to support your own prejudices.

Yah, European Colonialism of Africa is pretty much omitted from the written record , isn't it.

What did you call the destruction of Libya, the crushing of the Arab Spring in places like Egypt? I think those are Africa nations. South Africa, Somalia, Mali, Congo, Chad, and a host of others... no, no colonialism there.

But thanks for showing your prejudice, trying to bury the truth.

Most westerners have been taught the lie Africa is poor because its black.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: slider1982

Maybe man does not need to be an economic superpower in order to achieve success or happiness. Here is an old time story :

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Indeed a great quote..

Shame about the rape and ravaging between Native american tribes... Anything can sound good in a quote but we live in a real world...

RA
edit on 27-12-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I know there is much much more to this migration story. It's about expansion, It's about survival, it's about weather, It's about birth rates, both growing and declining. I also think regardless of open arms or welcome mats, things will continue to rapidly change in the landscape of Europe.

It is all of those things you mentioned, but first and foremost, it's political.

The point I was making is that the "Arab Spring" refugee situation was done purposely and done by design. The easiest way for TPTB to increase control in any nation is to disrupt the cultural fabric that already exists.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

That’s a good story it made me chuckle, there’s much truth in it too.

As far as Europe colonising other parts of the world they did it with more advanced technology, they did it for expansion, profit and access to resources and control of trade. They also had it done to them by the Romans, and although Rome fell, the Holy Roman Empire continued to rule much of Europe until the Napoleonic wars.
The Romans were not the first empire builders either, before them there were many others, mostly centred around the Middle East. Wars have always been fought over territory and resources. The current mass migration to Europe though isn’t about a technologicaly superior people conquering another, it’s an engineered program with the intention of diluting Europeans culture, rights and values. Part of the globalists agenda.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Educate yourself ... what you "think" is history, and often is "reputed" in liberal media ... is not "true" history.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You have a very narrow understanding of European cultural history that is barely just comprehensive enough to support your own prejudices.

Yah, European Colonialism of Africa is pretty much omitted from the written record , isn't it.

What did you call the destruction of Libya, the crushing of the Arab Spring in places like Egypt? I think those are Africa nations. South Africa, Somalia, Mali, Congo, Chad, and a host of others... no, no colonialism there.

So, in your opinion, like the OP, you think modern Europeans deserve to be punished as vengeance for the mistakes of our ancestors, even though everyone else was making the same mistakes at the time?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

No, there is a lot hype to it ... no truth.

As far as Europe colonising other parts of the world they did it with more advanced technology, they did it for expansion, profit and access to resources and control of trade. They also had it done to them by the Romans, and although Rome fell, the Holy Roman Empire continued to rule much of Europe until the Napoleonic wars.

The Vatican, is not and never was the holy roman empire ... it is built on the bones of romans.

The Romans were not the first empire builders either, before them there were many others, mostly centred around the Middle East. Wars have always been fought over territory and resources.

The Romans were murdered to extinction, as were the hellenians. Same fate for the Inka's and the Mayan's. European settlers, settled in Roman ruins, and dwelled in their tents ... until after the year 1000, when Europe started to evolve further than braindead.

The current mass migration to Europe though isn’t about a technologicaly superior people conquering another, it’s an engineered program with the intention of diluting Europeans culture, rights and values. Part of the globalists agenda.

It is engineered, and like all other engineered programs ... we'll die, just like the Romans ... and good riddance.

Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

there sure is an Agenda being played out... there are Globalists, then there's the Eschatology Adherents > Christians & Muslim Jihadists included...
All of these groups want the 7 Billion global population reduced by at least 1/3rd...and the mass confusion/chaos in the wake of uncontrolled migration seems to be a sure fire way to cause retaliatory actions of bloodshed, weaponized & targeted gene diseases meant to decimate certain traits many of the targeted migrants have which the Host Populations don't have in the regional gene pool.

the Nazi 'Master Race' concept has not been erased from the human collective memory, it is just being refined moreso

the religious zealots, X-tians & Jihadists, got their own driving forces coded in each of their own scriptures & eschatology...

list the conditions among communities of men in the Olivette Prophecy...and you will deduce that the social collapse of nations/peoples/tongues is not caused from a social-Entropy but comes quickly by the waves of mass migration covering the Lands & destroying the social systems which allowed peaceful co-existence between all diverse cultures in metro & rural environments

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Why is "diversity" only pushed in white majority nations?

I've never in my life seen any other race of people in the world say that their countries need more white people and yet only white people are told they are the racists time and time again.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You call it punishment, others would call it cause and effect. To think that this is only regarding mistakes of your ancestors is simply not true. The US is guilty of this too.

For example: "Today's report estimates that $29bn a year is being stolen from Africa in illegal logging, fishing and trade in wildlife."

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

This has nothing to do with diversity, although some might want you to believe that.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

edit on 27-12-2017 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

You call it punishment, others would call it cause and effect. To think that this is only regarding mistakes of your ancestors is simply not true. The US is guilty of this too.

For example: "Today's report estimates that $29bn a year is being stolen from Africa in illegal logging, fishing and trade in wildlife."

www.aljazeera.com...

It’s not the US citizens though is it? It’s corporations and monopolies greasing their pockets. China’s at too so don’t leave them out.

By your logic we should all go after the Germans because of the first and second world wars.

The immigration to Europe isn’t a violent take over either. The plan at least from the Muslim brotherhoods POV is to take over gradually by demographics. Their idea is that the Europeans own democratic systems will bring them down when Muslim people are the majority.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: surfer_soul

No, there is a lot hype to it ... no truth.

I was referring to the quote from the native Indian chief.

The Vatican, is not and never was the holy roman empire ... it is built on the bones of romans.

The Romans were murdered to extinction, as were the hellenians. Same fate for the Inka's and the Mayan's. European settlers, settled in Roman ruins, and dwelled in their tents ... until after the year 1000, when Europe started to evolve further than braindead.

I wasn’t talking about the Vatican, though they were powerful King makers at one point. I was referring to European and even Russian royalty’s and bloodlines. The Romans were not murdered to extinction, they call themselves Italian these days.
Look up the Austria/Hungarian empire.

Here

Francis 2 was the last Holy Roman emperor he died in 1835

edit on 27-12-2017 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
So nothing at all to do with an elite in control of all the capital and means of production wishing to enlarge the labour pool in Western countries to such an extent that they can enforce third world living conditions on the native populations and thus trouser even more money each financial year then?

Some times I despair of this place, I really do. It's like its only a conspiracy if CNN says so.
edit on 47pWed, 27 Dec 2017 16:26:47 -060020172017-12-27T16:26:47-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: money

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Very well said.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: intrptr

So, in your opinion, like the OP, you think modern Europeans deserve to be punished as vengeance for the mistakes of our ancestors, even though everyone else was making the same mistakes at the time?

You are pretending it isn't ongoing today?

I'll ask again, what about what the Europeans and Us did to Libya under Nato banner?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
You have no clue about anything if you believe this mass migration of Blacks is anything but a cog in the wheel of bringing down the west and its grip on world power, politics and finances. There is a multi faceted but subtle attack on our System's designed to bring in a World Governance and new Financial System that will subjugate these Black as well which is ironic seeing once they have served their purpose they will be very quickly and quietly dispatched. This new System does not allow for this type of welfare leech and non productive useless eater.

What do you think all those guillotines are for ?
edit on 27-12-2017 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Side story: I was standing in Home Depot minding my own business when an old white dude came up and told me to go back across the border (true story).

What you met was called a "bio-bot".

They are not human.

They look like humans, but are programmed biological robots put there in the environment to "stir up emotions" of the human population.

It did make you feel more "alive", didn't it?

Sort of breaks the monotony of the day.

They are quite amusing when you get used to them.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I've been reading a lot of stories about a massive wave of African migrants waiting in the Mediterranean to cross into Europe. We are talking millions of people and not thousands. It appears that the European welcome mat has gone away. Those that do want migrants want them conditionally, with the thought they must conform to the European culture, and way of life. History tells us that is not going to happen. History also tells us maybe the Africans didn't like it when Europe colonized them either, Hello, talking to you King Leopold and the Belgian Congo. We can only assume the atrocities that happened there, but I imagine it was much much worse.

Although I love Europe and grew up there for most of my life, I can't say I'm sorry that this is happening. It is sad that the European culture will change, but I think about all the natural riches of Africa that Europe has stolen over the generations. It is undeniable that their culture was forever changed too.

Even here in the good ol' US, I find it odd that so many Americans want to Keep the Mexicans out when in reality they probably have a closer tie to the Native Americans of this land (talking to you Texas & California, you know the truth!)

Side story: I was standing in Home Depot minding my own business when an old white dude came up and told me to go back across the border (true story). I wondered what border since I am part Iroquois. You just can't make this stuff up. Upon hearing that statement my husband, part Blackfoot, who is also the most kind gentle man I've ever known, made the most animalistic wolf growl sound I've ever heard. That old guy took off like a bat out of hell after that.

One thing is for sure, history does repeat itself and sometimes the second time around it is twice as ugly!

Migrants flooding into Europe is Karma payback ten fold

These things dont just happen by themselves.

They happen because someone wants them to happen, most likely a very rich person or a very rich and powerful group of people. Someone is organizing this this someone is paying all the bills providing all the logistics, creating the path to Europe, etc.

Suggest its someone who wants to see Europe turn into a pile of rubble and broken states. Ask your self who benefits from this and you might conclude its people from a very small but very powerful country in the region who has a very strong sense of national pride, national identity and an even stronger sense of its own future, and are people who will not surrender their sovereignty as all.

They would however, like to see all European countries become broken states and littered with rubble within the shortest possible time, just one generation. This will be achieved by shipping in millions of invaders, sorry, economic migrants who will out breed white Europeans by about 10 to 1 and so they will out number whites within just one generation.

The broken states full of rubble with a different colour of people will then surrender their sovereignty overnight and become known as Greater .......

laugh at my assessment at your peril.

edit on 28-12-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join