It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A deafening media silence on the Obama-Hezbollah scandal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Great contribution as always, good to see such critical thinking.

So nothing as usual just telling us how you feel.

I've been watching your posting style since I found the site. You like to say pointless comments to derail threads and bury comments, I've often wondered why the moderators here let you get away with it.

You have to take the time to alert the moderators.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The guy with a "new account" has a higher functioning brain than you "son."

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
OK, people, let's post to the topic, shall we?

That topic is, and I checked, A deafening media silence on the Obama-Hezbollah scandal.

The topic isn't each other. There's a complaint function for that.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

If Obama was a republican this would be everywhere.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The media is looking for the connection to Russia before they report it.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If Hezbollah is a terrorist organization then what would you call the United States? We've performed far more destructive acts across the globe than Hezbollah ever has. I just find this outrage over Hezbollah to be a little overdone from the OP.

Hezbollah has protected minorities in Syria and has fought against both ISIS and Al Qaeda, both of whom the United States has provided support for throughout the conflict. Hezbollah makes their money in illicit ways but something tells me there are more players involved here than just Hezbollah which is probably why this never made it to the public as Hezbollah is considered a "bad actor" on the international stage and shaming them in the media would be a win for the global establishment. I wouldn't be surprised if elements within our intelligence agencies or other government entities have been profiting and/or assisting with the process. People need to stop focusing on the face of the machine, in this case Obama, and start focusing on the machine itself. Faces are replaceable, replacing the machine will not be so easy.

When it comes to drug trafficking the only reason it's profitable is because we've made these drugs illegal. Legalize them and the profit is removed, declaring another war on drugs is not going to solve this problem as another player will fill the vacuum once Hezbollah is removed from the picture.
edit on 28-12-2017 by Tenbatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tenbatsu
When it comes to drug trafficking the only reason it's profitable is because we've made these drugs illegal. Legalize them and the profit is removed, declaring another war on drugs is not going to solve this problem as another player will fill the vacuum once Hezbollah is removed from the picture.

Ignoring the first part about how Hezbollah is a humanitarian aid group that only assists minorities and does charity when they aren't delivering gifts on xmas (even Canada recognizes them as a terror group ffs), do you suggest drug trafficking through Hezbollah to be okay?

And yes, elements within the US government have been benefiting off of terrorist organizations all throughout the Obama and Bush era. Nothing new but corrupt administrations doing their thing.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yes this is more proof that the msm is a total joke.

I use to think the msm was part joke. But you are right its a total joke. Its totally compromised. Not worth my ears anymore.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

from page one of the thread.

Obama administration had secretly undermined US law enforcement

O B A M A A D M N I S T R A T I O N.

Tell us if you need further comprehension help.

...and title reads "Obama-Hezbollah scandal". Looks pretty specific to me.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

Because Canada supports Al Qaeda's initiatives in Syria (to oust Assad and instate an Islamic Fundamentalist Government in its place). Hezbollah has been a serious thorn in Al Qaeda's side in Syria and Al Qaeda does the bidding of the U.S., Israel, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

www.almasdarnews.com...

You're downplaying what we have done overseas. We've overthrown several governments in the past decade which has led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands, if not more than a million, people since the Arab Spring started. Who are the real terrorists?

edit on 28-12-2017 by Tenbatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

What a complete joke

If you ever was unsure if we're being ruled by a globalist political elite

This is proof positive

Our media is nothing but a brainwashing machine

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Damn that lberal media called fox news, im going to go with this is just another made up story by the right, just like the war on xmas.

But but but obama ate my dog.

Damn those criminal acts are hard to dispute with a straight face. How do you manage that?

Haha youd need proof first, not your personal feelings son, did obama eat your dog too.

Wait... are you really conflating courtroom evidence, with journalism? You have things a bit backwards. Journalists researched and found stories and printed them, and THEN investigations would spring up...

You might be too young to remember... but once upon a time, America had what was called "The Fourth Estate". It didn't matter the party or ideology... and actual real live journalists got the scoop on wrongdoing and the power structure and then did honest stories about what they found.

That's what the Politico piece was. Despite being a left leaning outlet... they actually went where the facts took them... and it isn't pretty.

So... givin that it is blatantly obvios you are askig for "evidence" yet, haven't even bothered to read the articles in question... gonna do you a solid.

Secret Story of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

For clarity's sake... ^^^this^^^ is what real journalism used to look like.
edit on 28-12-2017 by dasman888 because: edit

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I've been watching your posting style since I found the site. You like to say pointless comments to derail threads and bury comments, I've often wondered why the moderators here let you get away with it.

Waaaaa the bad man said something i did not like, grow a pair son, its a tough world out there.

Hahaha!
From you this is classic...
Question.
Did you get the Justin Trudeau pajamas you asked for Christmas?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

from page one of the thread.

Obama administration had secretly undermined US law enforcement

O B A M A A D M N I S T R A T I O N.

Tell us if you need further comprehension help.

...and title reads "Obama-Hezbollah scandal". Looks pretty specific to me.

Ultimately, the responsibility for the admins actions rest with Obama, or do you disagree?

You Canadians seem to like terrorists anyways, hence the 10 million dollar payout to Omar Khadr. Omar is a murdering terrorist is he not? I guess if you are Canadian and kill an American Serviceman it's like winning the lottery for you guys? Thats disgusting and is not going to be forgotten, your liberal government is out of control, BUILD A NORTHERN WALL, or instead just break you economically as we crush you in NAFTA talks, and your officials cry their eyes out.

edit on 29-12-2017 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
You know what’s funny, what’s the argument here? Looks to me like Politico laid out clearly that the evidence points to a serious and deliberate obstruction. Are some of you saying the Politico article is inaccurate or fake?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
You know what’s funny, what’s the argument here? Looks to me like Politico laid out clearly that the evidence points to a serious and deliberate obstruction. Are some of you saying the Politico article is inaccurate or fake?

But the departments of Justice and Treasury repeatedly undermined agents’ efforts to arrest and prosecute key members of the criminal network — because the Obama White House feared upsetting Tehran ahead of the nuclear agreement, according to Politico. Former Treasury official Katherine Bauer even admitted in little-noticed testimony to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs last February that “under the Obama administration . . . these [Hezbollah-related] investigations were tamped down for fear of rocking the boat with Iran and jeopardizing the nuclear deal.”

So is the debate that the above is a lie or a stretch of the truth?

Or are we debating that Obamas decision to let these people off the hook was in everyone’s best interest?
edit on 29-12-2017 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It's crap like this, the Lois Lerner IRS targeting of conservative groups, stoking racial division, the Bundy ranch affair, Benghazi etc etc etc that made people vote for an outsider like Trump. The people are sick of government with no accountability and are ready to help build some gallows around the country. Treason is no joke and it's about time the elites pay the same price we peons do for breaking the law.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Waaaaa the bad man said something i did not like, grow a pair son, its a tough world out there.

NO the ad man is being untruthful and using # for source and when challenged on it responds with more #.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB

NO the ad man is being untruthful and using # for source and when challenged on it responds with more #.

OH before I forget, you use arguments that a two year old would consider to be crap. Seriously an adult going" waaaa" at an another adult is two year whiny behaviour. Do you not have any big words? You big baby so mature.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Grambler

Yes this is more proof that the msm is a total joke.

I use to think the msm was part joke. But you are right its a total joke. Its totally compromised. Not worth my ears anymore.

It's not just the media. The entire commercial side of industry in the U.S.A. is becoming untrustworthy. I want to start a thread on it, but am not sure where to start. So much deceitfulness is occuring.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join