It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A deafening media silence on the Obama-Hezbollah scandal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: The GUT

We don't. We laugh at you guys ALL DAY LONG....

I guess the realization that you're the most laughed at member on ATS hasn't hit you yet....

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

from page one of the thread.

Obama administration had secretly undermined US law enforcement

O B A M A A D M N I S T R A T I O N.

Tell us if you need further comprehension help.

But it wasn't Obama, it was the deep state and RINO's.

See how stupid that sounds? Conservatives are obsessed with Hillary and Obama, and it's not that hard to see why.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

originally posted by: avgguy

Great contribution as always, good to see such critical thinking.

So nothing as usual just telling us how you feel.

I've been watching your posting style since I found the site. You like to say pointless comments to derail threads and bury comments, I've often wondered why the moderators here let you get away with it.

Waaaaa the bad man said something i did not like, grow a pair son, its a tough world out there.

I neither liked nor disliked your comment. I considered it pointless, without meaning, kinda like your life?

Generally the threads here I have been reading are informative, if sometimes opinionated, which is to be expected. Your comments on the other hand are empty, hollow, without meaning. It's like you just type to see words on the screen? It's not that I care, I just wondered how the moderators let you roll like that? Not like you add anything of value to the site.

Haha says the annonymous poster with a new account, so how many did you start this week lol.

Dont he so soft son.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Well there was no oil in Afghanistan but plenty of rare earth minerals and opium...where else is the US going to get their drugs from?

And of course now there are plenty of opium poppies...while with the Taliban in place there was relatively little. And strangely we now have an opioid epidemic here on our shores...is there a connection? Nah...I'm probably just being paranoid.

(post by dukeofjive696969 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon_Boudreaux

I guess the realization that you're the most laughed at member on ATS hasn't hit you yet....

Wow the kids are out in force, yea keep on believing your onto something lol, the world is laughing, and you guys are the joke.

But but but hillary touched me where it smells funny.

(post by dukeofjive696969 removed for a manners violation)
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Several named witnesses have said that they were blocked from stopping the flow of drugs into America from Hezbollah. Whether the order came directly from Obama is an unknown, but the deafening silence of the left wing network outlets on this story is troubling. If the Obama administration did block the DEA and allowed drugs to flow into America from a terrorist organisation then it is the biggest scandal in American political history. Any reporter worth his salt would be all over it - especially now that the Justice Dept have ordered an investigation.

Your deflections regarding Fox News, who did not even break the story, is a nonsense.

edit on 27/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon_Boudreaux

Wow the kids are out in force, yea keep on believing your onto something lol, the world is laughing, and you guys are the joke.

But but but hillary touched me where it smells funny.

I don't recall saying anything about Hillary, nor did I claim to be onto something. I only pointed out the irony of a member that provides us with a chuckle on a daily basis laughing at someone else.

And with your constant talk about Hillary touching people I'm beginning to think you have some weird fetish.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

"the village idiot provides a vital psycho social role"

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
being a dickhead doesn't have to be a full time job. I hear tell you can ease into it a post at a time. But then, I suppose if you have no intelligent thought, it would be super hard to make an intelligent post.

Just random thoughts that flow through my head.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

Great contribution as always, good to see such critical thinking.

So nothing as usual just telling us how you feel.

I've been watching your posting style since I found the site. You like to say pointless comments to derail threads and bury comments, I've often wondered why the moderators here let you get away with it.

Selective enforcement.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I was shocked that Politico published it in the first place. Good for them. Drudge barely covered it, I think he ran a link to the NY Post version for half a day then resurfaced it the next day, then adios amigo.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Question: Why even bother answering to silly fools like dukeofjive696969? Clearly he's not up to debate this.. Only trying to make it look like he's not completely pissed off by posting snarky comments.

Even desperate online shilling companies wouldn't hire this guy lol.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

The CIA is a very...secretive (and corrupt) organization. They really run their own program and they don't give a flyin crap what anyone says. I've worked for the federal government for quite some years...and I don't like those guys at all.

People want to spit fire about the illuminati and the freemasons and everything else...but always fall for the "we're the good guys" spiel. Disgusting.

A2D

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
HAPPENED ON HIS WATCH THEN IT HIS FAULT . but yes whole thing seems plausible to me barry was always super chill with iran even after they took a group of our sailors and paid a megamillions sized ransom in CASH THEN TRIED TO DENY IT SAYING HE WAS GIVING IRANIANS BACK MONEY FOR FIGHTER PLANES THEY BOUGHT BUT DID NOT DELIVER. first off in that case that money should have went to surviving members of SHAH Mohammad Reza Pahlavi family in us since he paid for them.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

The CIA is a very...secretive (and corrupt) organization. They really run their own program and they don't give a flyin crap what anyone says. I've worked for the federal government for quite some years...and I don't like those guys at all.

People want to spit fire about the illuminati and the freemasons and everything else...but always fall for the "we're the good guys" spiel. Disgusting.

A2D

Apparently, as one of the '17 agencies', they are a bastion of truth and would never lie.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

The dishonest media is too busy writing articles about how many diet Cokes the President drinks and should be writing about, how much coca Obama peddled...

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Sessions orders DOJ review after report Obama administration gave Hezbollah a pass...

www.msn.com...

Attorney General Jeff Sessions is launching a review of a law enforcement initiative called Project Cassandra after an investigative report was published this week claiming the Obama administration gave a free pass to Hezbollah’s drug-trafficking and money-laundering operations to help ensure the Iran nuclear deal would stay on track.

The Justice Department said in a statement to Fox News that Sessions on Friday directed a review “to evaluate allegations that certain matters were not properly prosecuted and to ensure all matters are appropriately handled.”

“While I am hopeful that there were no barriers constructed by the last administration to allowing DEA agents to fully bring all appropriate cases under Project Cassandra, this is a significant issue for the protection of Americans,” Sessions said in a written statement. “We will review these matters and give full support to investigations of violent drug trafficking organizations.”

Never doubt Trump appointees. If they do a bad job, they're getting fired. Trump knows he has one chance and one chance only to be the greatest president of all time, and he's just egotistical enough to do it (in a good way).

I want these people to get what's coming to them - Obama, Hillary, McCabe, Comey, all of them. They tried to take over our nation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join