It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A deafening media silence on the Obama-Hezbollah scandal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
nypost.com...

Politico published a jaw-dropping, meticulously sourced investigative piece this week detailing how the Obama administration had secretly undermined US law enforcement agency efforts to shut down an international drug-trafficking ring run by the terror group Hezbollah. The effort was part of a wider push by the administration to placate Iran and ensure the signing of the nuclear deal.

Now swap out “Trump” for “Obama” and “Russia” for “Iran” and imagine the eruption these revelations would generate. Because, by any conceivable journalistic standard, this scandal should’ve triggered widespread coverage and been plastered on front pages across the country. By any historic standard, the scandal should elicit outrage regarding the corrosion of governing norms from pundits and editorial boards.

I now have a permanent record for a citation I received while smoking a joint at a concert 20 years ago, but Obastard can facilitate the distribution of coc aine in the US with zero repercussions? Two-tier justice system sucks donkey balls.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Yeah. Pretty much.

That sucks.

+41 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Yes this is more proof that the msm is a total joke.

But who has time to report on a president intentionally allowing a terrorist group sell drugs in the U.S. to get money to finance their operations when there are stories about trump golfing or eating two scoops of ice cream to be had!

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hezbollah, the new drug lords in the US. How about that?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

It probably did not make it on the Gannett's daily talking points yet.

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
Two-tier justice system sucks donkey balls.

When Hillary can get off of breaking the law because of lack of intent over national security breaches but I'd be laughed out of the court room using the sane defense on a traffic ticket ... Yeah, there is no justice of any real substance.
edit on 2017 12 27 by incoserv because: Typo

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Completely criminal. He will never see the inside of a jail cell. He is one of "them" (just like Merkel, Macron, Trudeau, and the other globalist/elitist groupies)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Damn that lberal media called fox news, im going to go with this is just another made up story by the right, just like the war on xmas.

But but but obama ate my dog.

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Damn that lberal media called fox news, im going to go with this is just another made up story by the right, just like the war on xmas.

Damn those criminal acts are hard to dispute with a straight face. How do you manage that?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Completely criminal. He will never see the inside of a jail cell. He is one of "them" (just like Merkel, Macron, Trudeau, and the other globalist/elitist groupies)

Dont forget Bush, Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld, Clinton, Nixon, Johnson, Reagan, Oliver North, what his face, and that other guy, and their 10,000 henchmen each.

a reply to: The GUT

He didnt use a straight faced emoticon.

edit on 27-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Great contribution as always, good to see such critical thinking.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dont forget Bush, Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld, Clinton, Nixon, Johnson, Reagan, Oliver North, what his face, and that other guy, and their 10,000 henchmen each.

So true...and look how what's left of them all hang together now. Best buds. It should sicken us all.
edit on 27-12-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Ever notice the radio Silence from the left on this? Nobody even tries to defend it or support it

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Damn those criminal acts are hard to dispute with a straight face. How do you manage that?

Haha youd need proof first, not your personal feelings son, did obama eat your dog too.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

So nothing as usual just telling us how you feel.

+45 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I am noticing a trend. You come in to many threads that are not anti trump and say it's fake fox news.

None of the threads, including this one, have used fox as a source.

The Hezbollah article was from politico, a left wing source.

You are outing yourself.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

nypost.com...

Politico published a jaw-dropping, meticulously sourced investigative piece this week detailing how the Obama administration had secretly undermined US law enforcement agency efforts to shut down an international drug-trafficking ring run by the terror group Hezbollah. The effort was part of a wider push by the administration to placate Iran and ensure the signing of the nuclear deal.

Now swap out “Trump” for “Obama” and “Russia” for “Iran” and imagine the eruption these revelations would generate. Because, by any conceivable journalistic standard, this scandal should’ve triggered widespread coverage and been plastered on front pages across the country. By any historic standard, the scandal should elicit outrage regarding the corrosion of governing norms from pundits and editorial boards.

I now have a permanent record for a citation I received while smoking a joint at a concert 20 years ago, but Obastard can facilitate the distribution of coc aine in the US with zero repercussions? Two-tier justice system sucks donkey balls.

If you think it's just Obama, do a little bit of digging until you find the CIA rabbit hole. The USA isn't just the worlds largest arms dealer...we're also one of the largest facilitators of international drug trafficking as well. Sometimes we even trade drugs for guns...or so I've heard.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I am noticing a trend. You come in to many threads that are not anti trump and say it's fake fox news.

None of the threads, including this one, have used fox as a source.

The Hezbollah article was from politico, a left wing source.

You are outing yourself.

I noticed a trend, you guys post propaganda using blogs as facts, then call people shills when your feelings get hurt. Im laughing away while drinking my morning coffee, reading you guys defend your propaganda threads.

Thanks for the laughs, cant wait for the next thread.

edit on 27-12-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I've been watching your posting style since I found the site. You like to say pointless comments to derail threads and bury comments, I've often wondered why the moderators here let you get away with it.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I've been watching your posting style since I found the site. You like to say pointless comments to derail threads and bury comments, I've often wondered why the moderators here let you get away with it.

Waaaaa the bad man said something i did not like, grow a pair son, its a tough world out there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join