It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Was not a Christian.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I know people like you fail to this day to understand the difference between statements backed with evidence and facts, and "claims", but again...when evidence supporting an argument is provided it isn't a "claim". It is a "fact" backed with "evidence".
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

so, he was one of those who would wear the disguise of christianity when it was in his advantage to do so... probably....

BTW, we are not discussing "witches"... Two separate topics... Learn to discuss the topic and not try to derail with ramblings about other topics. I provided direct evidence, discuss that evidence otherwise all you are doing is trying to derail the thread.

history has a tendency to kind of come back around, the circumstances might not be exact matches but certain components seem to be present in both...

BTW, one last thing. I am not saying everyone in the left is like Hitler, but be careful on what beliefs you uphold. Look at history and the policies implemented by madmen like Hitler so that the horrors of such policies and laws are not repeated.

and didn't you ask me to look into history???

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Lurker1

Riiight, so let's ignore all the writings of conversations from Hitler and what his own closest allies said about him... Just because he was born to a Catholic family doesn't mean he continued to be a Catholic. More so when he explains that he doesn't believe in God like Christians or Catholics believe. He thought God is a name to a force of nature, and not a supernatural being.

You didn't read my post very carefully. I said he may not have practiced and Christianity is based on many pagan practices.

Hitler had a habit of being candid and was fascinated by the occult and the power he felt it held. You do not need to belong to a specific organized religion to be spiritual.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join