It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Was not a Christian.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

So again, what you are claiming is that "you" have somehow read Hitler's mind and no one else knows, except maybe a couple other people who also "believe" like you do, that you can read Hitler's mind... Despite the fact that his own closest allies refute these claims you are making. We do know exactly what Hitler thought because his thoughts were written for posterity.

Hitler's Table Talk
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Hitler's Table Talk" (German: Tischgespräche im Führerhauptquartier) is the title given to a series of World War II monologues delivered by Adolf Hitler, which were transcribed from 1941 to 1944. Hitler's remarks were recorded by Heinrich Heim, Henry Picker, and Martin Bormann, and later published by different editors, under different titles, in three different languages. [3][4][5]

Martin Bormann, who was serving as Hitler's private secretary, persuaded Hitler to allow a team of specially picked officers to record in shorthand his private conversations for posterity.[1] The first notes were taken by the lawyer Heinrich Heim, starting from 5 July 1941 to mid-March 1942.[1] Taking his place, Henry Picker took notes from 21 March 1942 until 2 August 1942,[6] after which Heinrich Heim and Martin Bormann continued appending material off and on until 1944.

The talks were recorded at the Führer Headquarters[1] in the company of Hitler's inner circle.[7] The talks dwell on war and foreign affairs but also Hitler's attitudes on religion, culture, philosophy, his personal aspirations and feelings towards his enemies and friends.

en.wikipedia.org...

Christianity is the worst of the regressions that mankind can ever have undergone, and it's the Jew who, thanks to this diabolic invention, has thrown him back fifteen centuries. The only thing that would be still worse would be victory for the Jew through Bolshevism. If Bolshevism triumphed, mankind would lose the gift of laughter and joy. It would become merely a shapeless mass, doomed to grayness and despair.
Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler (1953). “Table talk, 1941-1944”

www.azquotes.com...

edit on 27-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

So again, what you are claiming is that "you" have somehow read Hitler's mind and no one else knows, except maybe a couple other people who also "believe" like you do, that you can read Hitler's mind... Despite the fact that his own closest allies refute these claims you are making. We do know exactly what Hitler thought because his thoughts were written for posterity.

I have read the news.

I don't even know if Israel exists. I've never been there.

I don't know if 6,000,000 jews really died in the Holocaust, I wasn't there counting bodies.

I just put together the things others have said in various news reports, and selected the parts that make sense, discarding the parts that are obviously propaganda and misdirection, and used logic to assemble the truth myself.

Whatever was in Hitler's mind, only Hitler knows.

The Jewish Rabbis have a trick they use when writing religious scriptures like the Talmud.

The trick is, how to put "pearls of wisdom" into the text, in such a way that the gentiles would miss them?

They do this by using "emotionally charged statements" like "kill the gentiles", so that when these outsiders read the text, they will become so fixated on the emotional phrases relating to themselves, the mind of the reader won't pay attention to the "pearls" that are hidden there.

This is an old and useful trick, that one needs to take into account, when dealing with anything concerning the Jewish faith.

Look beyond the things you were intended to see, and you'll find the truth sitting there elsewhere right in the open.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Still no evidence at all from you. You know, you keep trying to deflect the topic. There is actual evidence of what the NAZIS did mostly to Jewish people, but also to many others INCLUDING Christians/Catholics who dared defy the orders from the madman Hitler, alongside many other minorities.

But, where is the evidence to what you are saying? You still can't differentiate between reality and a made up comment.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
BTW, one last thing. I am not saying everyone in the left is like Hitler, but be careful on what beliefs you uphold. Look at history and the policies implemented by madmen like Hitler so that the horrors of such policies and laws are not repeated.
edit on 28-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
But, where is the evidence to what you are saying? You still can't differentiate between reality and a made up comment.

The evidence is

a) Israel exists -- if it is in fact there
b) 6,000,000 jews died in the Holocaust -- if in fact that did happen

These are "reports" that I refer to as evidence of the Messiah having come.

But, I don't have any better evidence than you.

I have the same kinds of evidence. Written reports by others.

You "select" what written reports you want to see, and "ignore" others.

I do the same thing.

I look for reason and logic, where you only see a "madman."

I say, Hitler deliberately arranged it so that you'd think he was just a madman.

So, you miss the entire "plot" of the whole game.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Hitler was Catholic,they are ones help him escape Germany,those who slay together stay together

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Hitler did however sometimes try to pretend to be a Christian when he needed to, in his dealings with the Vatican, when he was trying to appeal to those Germans who wanted a Christian leader.

But no, I've actually never heard anybody claim Hitler was actually a Christian before. It has always been very obvious he had contempt for organised religion, and quite deliberately set out to replace the belief system in God in Germany with a belief system in Nazism.

It's interesting how much of the resistance to the Reich came from Lutherian groups.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I agree Hitler was not a Christian.
His reasoning was more about how Germany had been split and involved in many wars over Protestantism and Catholicism.
Were it not for outside pressures on the German states unification would likely never have happened.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
what good has the world given to Christianity?for example, in Russia, at the baptism of 888 +, more than ⅔ of the population was killed, in 1917-1929 50+ million people including the tsar with his wife and children were killed, in 1990s the return of
the Christianity of the Russians died at 6 million a year and 6 million abortions.but in the depths of ours we are not Christians we are for righteousness and justice and the only people able to lacerate an Adam's apple to the snake tribe...them it is not important to give people the Christianity or take away it is important that the red blood flowed while the blue multiplied and took the place of the red blood destroyed by different methods

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
1. Hitler was Catholic. This is a matter of record. He may not have practiced it, but he was raised a Catholic.

2. Christianity is based, in large part, on earlier paganistic beliefs and rituals. It's just another variety of the original religious practices of historic man.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

i was always under the impression he was a pagan who worshiped Teutonic gods like wotan and donar.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
from the best of my understanding Hitler was a less than devoted follower of Allah. Or rather he was a anarchist with eastern faith leanings however the true nature of his faith was only known to a handful of people in whom he trusted. It can be said that he loved his dogs above all else. I have real doubts he would embrace anything western culture had to say. It is safe to say that he was an occultist with a love of the stars. Even if he never fully embraced it I sense it to be true. If I had to define him in two words I would say "chaotic evil" for that is what he truly was. evil tarnished any good he ever achieved and that evil side is all he will be remembered for. His loyalty to what he believed seems ill placed when one weighs in the bad that happened over all and it isn't just his enemies that suffered. He was equally hard on all that knew him except his dogs which is why I say to you, he loved his dogs above all else and often took them into battle.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I've never heard anyone ever call Hitler a Christian. He loathed Christianity, as did Himmler. Though, I consider Himmler to be more of an occultist than a atheist. All Hitler ever thought about was himself. But that should be apparent.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaymp
I consider Himmler to be more of an occultist than a atheist. All Hitler ever thought about was himself. But that should be apparent.

From Hitler's choice of the Swastika, and the fact that all those Tibetan Buddhists were there in Germany helping him with occult magic, all suggests that Hitler was actually a Tibetan Buddhist Black Magic Sorcerer, or at least had leanings towards that particular religious practice.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

From Hitler's choice of the Swastika, and the fact that all those Tibetan Buddhists were there in Germany helping him with occult magic, all suggests that Hitler was actually a Tibetan Buddhist Black Magic Sorcerer, or at least had leanings towards that particular religious practice.

Look, make a thread in the "paranormal" or other similar forum and write your claims to your heart's content. However, what you keep doing is derailing this thread, so I am asking you to stop.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

Riiight, so let's ignore all the writings of conversations from Hitler and what his own closest allies said about him... Just because he was born to a Catholic family doesn't mean he continued to be a Catholic. More so when he explains that he doesn't believe in God like Christians or Catholics believe. He thought God is a name to a force of nature, and not a supernatural being.
edit on 31-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The Swastika was asscoatated with German nationalism long before the reign of Hitler. Notably among the Reichshammerbund and the Freikorps. And that's why the Nazi's adopted the Swastika.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Exactly. Bill Maher grew up Catholic, but I know better than to call him a Christian. Btw, totally not comparing Bill Maher to Hitler. lol. I'm just saying. People change.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
there are many kinds of christians...
devout christians who truly understand the teachings and follow them
devout christians who misunderstand the teachings, have been led astray or lead others astray, but practice the beliefs in sincerity.
proclaimed christians who believe in the belief but not in the God..
and then there's the ones who don't believe any of it and just use it to their own benefit...
my guess is that hitler was the later, but only God knows for sure.

but anti-semitism was pretty prominent in europe before and during hitler's time... and ya, christianity played a part in their discrimination and such. so who knows, maybe Hitler was a christian after all... just one of those who misunderstood the teaching who had been led astray and hence took it upon himself to lead others astray.

but when these kinds of tragedies are done in the name of god, with the mobs actively assisting, then I am sorry, but I think it's more like they are devout christians who misunderstand the teachings, have been led astray or lead others astray, but practice the beliefs in sincerity.

and, I am afraid that this can be said of many today, there are many who are devout christians who misunderstand the teachings, have been led astray or lead others astray, but practice their beliefs in sincerity. and, given enough momentum, they will probably lead us to another grand event that will accomplish nothing but make a mockery out of the christian religion... but, their sickness is a christian source... maybe if those who are still on the right path would recognize that they could cure them with reason... to claim that they aren't christians after they've delivered the disaster in an attempt to distance your religion from them solves absolutely nothing. not for them, not for their victims, and not for the reputation of your religion.

en.wikipedia.org...

it's to easy to claim that hitler wasn't a christian, neither was those who bought into his propaganda and assisted him on his rise to power and enabled him to murder so many people..
just as those villagers who screamed for the witches to be burned and the ministers and priests that fed that frenzy weren't christian..

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
it's to easy to claim that hitler wasn't a christian, neither was those who bought into his propaganda and assisted him on his rise to power and enabled him to murder so many people..
just as those villagers who screamed for the witches to be burned and the ministers and priests that fed that frenzy weren't christian..

It's not a "claim" when evidence has been shown proving he wasn't... I know people like you fail to this day to understand the difference between statements backed with evidence and facts, and "claims", but again...when evidence supporting an argument is provided it isn't a "claim". It is a "fact" backed with "evidence".

BTW, we are not discussing "witches"... Two separate topics... Learn to discuss the topic and not try to derail with ramblings about other topics. I provided direct evidence, discuss that evidence otherwise all you are doing is trying to derail the thread.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join