It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL cancels Sunday Night Football this week

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dntwastetime
No one is safe besides Ceasar.

Well that's good to know.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Come on op, you really think the nfl is changing there sunday game because of the boycott for the kneeling.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Why is this being discussed on ATS?

I remember when this used to be a forum for conspiracy theory ideas.

Pretty sure the initial assertion was that it could very well be a conspiracy...after all, all conspiracies don’t have to include POTUS 45, Clinton, FBI, etc. BTW...perhaps it’s “really” just a way to avoid a nighttime audience from seeing the continued kneeling of the pouting millionaires who could put their money where their mouths are and make an actual difference in the hurting communities... and by preventing that observation, they (NFL) don’t further tube their television ratings!

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dntwastetime
a reply to: enlightenedservant
No one is safe besides Ceasar.

It’s been a while since I studied such topics in school, but I believe it actually went something like “...render onto Caesar what is Caesar’s and Caesar will leave you alone...”

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Check out his join date. Noobie. Didn’t we have a rule about having a certain number of thread replies before we could post our own threads?

ETA, I doubt this has anything to do with the kneeling thing. Pretty sure Grambler is correct on this one.

edit on 12/27/2017 by Lolliek because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Probably 2 teams that few people care about. I say lets start the playoffs already. And get rid of that damn WildCard round. When's the last time a WildCard team won the Super Bowl?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No ESPN, no NFL. These companies need to learn that when they let SJW cancer infect their brands they will lose money pandering to a tiny demographic that is most likely not even their customers. Most of the idiots screaming about Colin X aren't even football fans. They're activists who inject themselves into everything and destroy it from within.

I'm pretty sure some cucked owner will sign that moron under pressure from some "star" players. The owners tried to give the players union $100 million fund for social activism if they'd stop the protests and the idiot players were too busy fighting over who gets to control the money. This thing isn't going to end anytime soon. It's not concussions that will kill football. It's spoiled millionaire players being used as pawns.

You get ESPN in the inner Earth?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Probably 2 teams that few people care about. I say lets start the playoffs already. And get rid of that damn WildCard round. When's the last time a WildCard team won the Super Bowl?

The Packers won as a wild card in 2010. The fourth team to do so since 2000 and six in total have won beginning when the Raiders did it in 1980.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Why is this being discussed on ATS?

I remember when this used to be a forum for conspiracy theory ideas.

I disrespfectfully disagree.

Getting a group of players to kneel is a massive conspiracy.

Did the coaches organize it?

Was it done because the overpaid millionaires care about gang bangers?

I am going with organized civil unrest.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

yea... its the kneeling..

great info

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
I think he said "prize".

It's also paired with a photo op with the Browns three newest cheerleaders, DB, TAT and me.

Ok I get it.

After suffering from poor attendance do to their inability to win, they hired you three to dress in revealing uniforms as a sort of freak show effort.

Eh, better than their plan two years ago when they announced a change in their uniforms, only to make the Orange a little brighter.

I'm wearing a thong and having a clothing malfunction at half time.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thank god ....at least you're wearing something.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Also . the Steelers in Super Bowl XL
Not only were they a wild card , but bottom of the stack...

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

When's the last time a WildCard team won the Super Bowl?

Ask the Patriots who beat them in 2007.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I wonder if NBC (the network that carries the Sunday Night game) will complain

NFL really really listens to the networks.

apparently not. as mentioned, NYE not a good tv night.

I'm on a Ravens forum and a lot of them are upset they they have to rearrange their party plans.
NFL should have made the Chargers play early but that would have been 1000 Pacific Time and they didn't want to do that.

whatever. I don't follow the NFL nearly as much these days as I used to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join