It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What parts of the dossier have been corroborated?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Your article specifically says page denied meeting the people it was said in the dossier he met to engage in this shady deal.

In his congressional testimony, Page denied meeting with Diveykin and said the meeting with the "senior members of the presidential administration" was actually "a brief, less-than-10-second chat with Arkadiy Dvorkovich," Russia's deputy prime minister

Again, it was public knowledge that page went to Russia and spkoe with Russians.

The dossier claimed he met with diverykin and sechin to do these illegal acts, something page not only denied but is suing over.

Your article just says page admitted to meeting with russiams, therefore the dossier is corroborated.

This is proof of nothing.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: knoxie

no doubt in my mind that the golden shower part is true, LOL.

So Trump went from a rapist to a dude that likes to get urinated on by hookers.

And the usual suspects buy that hook line and stinker.

Hell, I’ll bet Putin watches the “golden shower” video every day just to remind himself of the leverage he has over Trump.

Many left leaning members have told me in the past that no one takes the pee story serious.

Well here you have it.

edit on 27-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

No I'm not conflating anything between the lines.

Yes you are:

But you don't have anything to hide and trump obviously does otherwise why not just let the investigation play out. If he's so friggin innocent then he has no need to trash the investigators or the organization's doing the probe. All he needs to do is sit back and wait and then say told ya so. But he's trying with every fiber of his being to shut it down and discredit everybody on the team.
I'm sorry but he's not acting like he's innocent. He is acting exactly like someone who has something to hide.

This is nothing more than you applying your own views and opinions to what his motives may be. But none of it is what you know to be true, only what you think is true. That is conflation.
edit on 12/27/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I don’t believe the dossier said that Trump got urinated on or that he likes getting urinated on, but it is a fine example of your willingness to distort the truth

Fine lets talk about distorting the truth like blaming Russia for Clintons loss.

I know lets repeat the lie for an ENTIRE YEAR.

Then lets text each other how we hate Trump.

And then charge people for crimes TOTALLY unrelated to what they were supposeldy went after them for.

How bout Getting the hell of that high horse?

I know it's ALOT to ask.
edit on 27-12-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I don’t believe the dossier said that Trump got urinated on or that he likes getting urinated on, but it is a fine example of your willingness to distort the truth

Fine lets talk about distorting the truth like blaming Russia for Clintons loss.

And then charge people for crimes TOTALLY unrelated to what they were supposeldy went after them for.

I know it's ALOT to ask.

what crimes have been charged that are totally unrelated??

why would finances be off the table?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I know it's ALOT to ask.

what crimes have been charged that are totally unrelated??

why would finances be off the table?

What does Manafort failing to disclose lobbying for Russians in 2013 and before, all of which was well before trump had Even decided to run, have to do with trump and his team working with russians to steal the election.

In fact seeing as how at the yime, Manafort was lobbying for Russians to the Podesta group and hillary, doesn't that have much more to do with them?

edit on 27-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

There’s a lot more in that article than that one statement, but you just keep on denying it until you can’t and then do it some more. That’s what ya’ll do best.

Let me know how Carter Page does with his lawsuit.

Oh yeah I almost forgot, why isn’t Trump suing?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Here was one from today I saw.

So, instead of inquiring of that member, in that thread, you decided to create a thread?

Why can he not start a thread over this? If the Anti-Trump people want to bring up the FAKE dossier all the time, then lets start a thread and throw-down. Get these rats out in the open and make them prove what they think is real in the FAKE dossier. Only makes sense to me.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The silliest of them is convinced the entirety of the thing is legit including the urinating hookers.

And they're the same ones who are blasting other who trust in #qanon and #followthewhiterabbit.

The only difference is, when #qanon has said things, they tend to come true.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I’m willing to bet there isn’t a single other person doing so.

I should've taken you up on this:

no doubt in my mind that the golden shower part is true, LOL.

a reply to: TheGOAT

The only difference is, when #qanon has said things, they tend to come true.

More than a few times, too.
edit on 27-12-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: more

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

In any event, important reporting by Fox News’ James Rosen regarding Tuesday’s hearing indicates that the FBI did, in fact, credit the contents of the dossier. It appears, however, that the bureau corroborated few of Steele’s claims, and at an absurdly high level of generality — along the lines of: You tell me person A went to place X and committed a crime; I corroborate only that A went to X and blithely assume that because you were right about the travel, you must be right about the crime.

Here, the FBI was able to verify Steele’s claim that Carter Page, a very loosely connected Trump-campaign adviser, had gone to Russia. This was not exactly meticulous gumshoe corroboration: Page told many people he was going to Russia, saw many people while there, and gave a speech at a prominent Moscow venue. Having verified only the travel information, the FBI appears to have credited the claims of Steele’s anonymous Russian sources that Page carried out nigh-treasonous activities while in Russia.

www.nationalreview.com...

The dossier I linked in page one of this thread.

Steele alleges that page met with sechin and diveyskin and discussed these deals.

Your article admits page do as on his testimony this is not true.

Your article says he met with other russians, something that was public knowledge before the dossier.

But go ahead, the dossier is linked on page on of this thread.

Show me where Steele said page met with people your article is saying corrborates the dossier.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I don’t blame the Russians for Hillary’s loss.

Hillary and the DNC is the reason for Hillary’s loss and I’ll be the first one to say so.

I will however, acknowledge the fact that Russia did everything in their power to influence the election in favor of Trump.

I will openly admit that I have an extremely negative view of Trump and a belief that he is mentally unstable and unfit to serve as POTUS.

And.....the only reason he’s being investigated for unrelated crimes is because of the fact that he attempted to obstruct Comey’s investigation of Flynn and that led to the appointment of a special prosecutor and that’s what they do.

It’s a bitch, ain’t it?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I will however, acknowledge the fact that Russia did everything in their power to influence the election in favor of Trump.

No they didn't.

NO ONE did as much to influence the 2016 election than Team left.

Between dossiers,rigged polling,rigged primaries,rigged debates,rigged conventions, Marching out foreign nationals at their conventions.

And then turn around an point their little grubby fingers at big bad Russia.

Team left has the worse case of xenophobia I have ever seen, but hey. The end justifies the means.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

It's confirmed that Hillary paid for it.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

No they didn't.

NO ONE did as much to influence the 2016 election than Team left.

Between dossiers,rigged polling,rigged primaries,rigged debates,rigged conventions, Marching out foreign nationals at their conventions.

And then turn around an point their little grubby fingers at big bad Russia.

Team left has the worse case of xenophobia I have ever seen, but hey. The end justifies the means.

Yeah, yeah, yeah and meanwhile the indictments keep coming and the confessors keep singing like canaries.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

To snip that has NOTHING to do with the 2016 election.

Hell if we are going to go after people for past crimes.

The entirety of team left would be indicted.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Indictments for what, though?

For behaviors exhibited in the aid of Trump? The worst you have with that is Flynn lying to the FBI during a half assed, impromptu, and unusual interrogation.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I tried to read your thread earlier, and was irritated at the barrage of posts that disparaged the thread and offered nothing to it other than seeing an otherwise top level poster act like an asshole. It's my sincere wish that people would think about how their actions appear, and the example they set, myself included.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
But i appreciate darkbake taking the time to enumerate his on topic reply to the OP.

Thanks, I was just trying to answer the O.P.'s question. I'm betting the intelligence community has more information than just the dossier to go on. I think Grambler overestimates how much the intelligence community is relying on only the dossier.

Sure, I'll look into the information in Grambler's replies to my posts.

Like I said before if Mueller is going to charge people, he knows he will have to have more evidence to go on than just the dossier. I also would not be surprised if there was no evidence of collusion between Trump himself and Russia.

Even so, I do still think the Russians hacked the DNC and leaked the information to Wikileaks, and that they were experimenting with using social media to influence our election using fake news stories in order to get Trump elected over Hillary.
edit on 27amWed, 27 Dec 2017 11:51:47 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 27amWed, 27 Dec 2017 11:52:19 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

But it's not just a matter of charging people.

Its that this dossier was used to start the investigation and possibly get fisa warrants to spy on political opponents.

Let's say for a minute that Mueller concludes the investigation, and many of the most serious allegations in the dossier are not proven true.

And let's say that this dossier was used as the impetus for the investigation and warrants.

I don't think it's enough to say no big deal.

This was paid opposition research against trump.

If it was used to spy on his team, they better be damned certain it was most likely accurate.

Yet as comey admitted, well after the dossier was used by the fbi, he was admitting it was uncofirmed and salacious.

Trump will last 8 years at the most.

But setting the precedent that the fbi can use paid opposition research to spy on the commander in chiefs political oppoenents can shake this very country to the core.

If the most powerful Intel agency in the world is merely a political tool to be wielded for the president to go after opponents, our entire system of politics is destroyed.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join