It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What parts of the dossier have been corroborated?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I have to run but for starters Cohen meeting in Prague.

But it's great your standard for indefinite investigations into any crimes, and spying on political opponents comes down to having to prove a negative.

But being on the investigations into the democrats!

Let's see them prove they didn't collide with Russia.

Until then, trump can spy on them and investigate all of their bank records or anything else.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The whole story cant be true, fox news and trump told me so, im so glad i dont have to think for myself.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I think it's easy to see who is actually looking at the facts surrounding the dossier and who is just parroting propaganda.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Why the hell is the FBI apparently monitoring the computers and Communications of Political partys in the US without search warrants or permisson?

Remember way back when they tried to impeach Nixon for that snip ?

Must be nice to be from the party of can't do anything wrong and pay foreign spies for dossiers.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Look, in his own testimony before the congressional panel, Carter Page openly admitted to being in Russia and meeting with some of the Russian officials that he was accused of meeting with in the dossier.

He may attempt to laugh it off, the way that only Carter Page does, but his own words in front of the committee corroborates part of the dossier. Flynn also denied and shrugged off accusations that he discussed sanctions with the Russians, but that too was a big fat lie, now wasn’t it?

I’m also pretty sure that Flynn and Papadopoulos’s guilty pleas are directly related to assertions made in the dossier too, but we won’t know all that until they’re through singing like canaries and the whole pot of beans gets spilled.

All I know is that indictments and guilty pleas are not signs of truthiness on the part of the Trump team and if there was nothing to hide, why lie?

And........feel free to name me as one of those ATSers who believes that most, if not all, of the dossier will eventually be proven to be truthful.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Mueller is the man you want investigating if you're innocent.

someone innocent would let the investigation play out and go on with business. the fact that trump is so bloody scared and trying so hard to discredit the fbi speaks VOLUMES.

the fact that he refuses to say one negative thing about putin and what Russia did to us speaks volumes, as well. he's scared to death of putin, more so i'd say, bless his little heart in two.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I think it's easy to see who is actually looking at the facts surrounding the dossier and who is just parroting propaganda.

Dont be so hard on yourself son, i understand youve got alot invested emotionaly in trumps win.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Instead, Mueller has assembled a team of prosecutors with expertise in handling financial investigations and white-collar crime, and obtained guilty pleas for crimes that weren’t committed during the election year.

And, most importantly, he’s sent a thinly veiled warning to the White House: No one’s finances are off limits.

“There was much in the narrative of the indictment that referenced crimes not charged,” he added. “Prosecutors will often issue a superseding indictment as the grand jury continues its work. There’s also a tactical reason for this, that superseding indictments tend to grind defendants a bit more over time.”

www.thedailybeast.com...

Mueller would have fit in well at the Spanish Inquisition.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Tjats funny, the article listed on the op says not only has page denied meeting the two agents he was accused of meeting to discuss this deal, he has filed a lawsuit for defamation in it.

But please, post your source saying that is untrue.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Dont be so hard on yourself son, i understand youve got alot invested emotionaly in trumps win.

The fact that you got stars for this is telling.

Many people have no interest in look in at facts, they only want to parrot talking points.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I forgot the most important quote.

A former prosecutor from the Justice Department’s tax division said Mueller handed down what’s known as a “speaking indictment”—in other words, an indictment that contains more information than necessary.

It’s a way of dirtying up a defendant without having to actually prove the conduct,” he said

www.thedailybeast.com...

Pay attention people.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

someone innocent would let the investigation play out and go on with business. the fact that trump is so bloody scared and trying so hard to discredit the fbi speaks VOLUMES.

You’ve got that right!!!

The same way he continually and repeatedly makes the statement that it has been “proven” that no collusion took place. Collusion definitely took place! That’s exactly what happened at the Trump Tower meeting, no doubt about it. Whether or not it was illegal is another question, but collusion did occur.

At this point in time, knowing how Trump lies about most everything, the fact that he’s insisting that the dossier is a pile of garbage just reinforces my belief that it’s more than likely, a “pot of gold.”

Speaking of gold, I’d bet good money that the “golden shower” part is true too.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Btw, you are one of the ones that do as parts of the dossier have been corroborated.

Care to share what parts that is?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

why would finances be off limits? that absurd. LOL

Rosenstein, the REPULBICAN who hired Mueller, is being informed about progress every step of the way and he's not concerned.

lol, if Hillary had tried so hard to shut down any of the multipole investigations against her you all would have lost your minds.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

no doubt in my mind that the golden shower part is true, LOL.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

So Trump went from a rapist to a dude that likes to get urinated on by hookers.

And the usual suspects buy that hook line and stinker.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

when did I say trumps is a rapist? lol

he does like foreign models, tho... and, he likes to kiss pretty women without asking.. and, walking in on teens while they're dressing unannounced, ya know, cuz he can.

“If he wasn’t my father, I would spray him with Mace.” Ivanka Trump

Trump's Mom: 'What Kind Of Son Have I Created?'

edit on 27-12-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You guys have to be trump supporters larping as haters.

Its the only explanation for some of these comments.

edit on 27-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Tjats funny, the article listed on the op says not only has page denied meeting the two agents he was accused of meeting to discuss this deal, he has filed a lawsuit for defamation in it.

But please, post your source saying that is untrue.

Even though this source is not a right-leaning source with extreme bias like the National Review, you might still want to check it out.

www.businessinsider.com...
“Carter Page's testimony is filled with bombshells — and supports key portions of the Steele dossier”
edit on 27-12-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So Trump went from a rapist to a dude that likes to get urinated on by hookers.

And the usual suspects buy that hook line and stinker.

I don’t believe the dossier said that Trump got urinated on or that he likes getting urinated on, but it is a fine example of your willingness to distort the truth.

It’s my understanding that, in the dossier, Trump is accused of hiring the hookers to urinate on the bed that the Obamas used when they stayed at the same hotel in Russia.

Knowing how petty and vindictive Trump actually is, makes this totally believable.

Hell, I’ll bet Putin watches the “golden shower” video every day just to remind himself of the leverage he has over Trump.

edit on 27-12-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join