It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What parts of the dossier have been corroborated?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

If it's all a fake witch hunt, then why worry so much and act so damn hysterical? I mean, going so far as to threaten purges at the FBI and whatnot?

The GOP and Trump administration are certainly not acting like how innocent people act....

The answer to your question is an obvious one. It is the government's duty to weed out corruption in federal agencies.
Having an FBI that targets people based on politics is a major scandal and it is a joy that the administration is being public about the issue and the attempt to clean it up. The urgency, or hysteria as you call it, is fully justified. It is more strange that anyone would be calm over it, or want it brushed under the carpet.
edit on 28/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

If it's all a fake witch hunt, then why worry so much and act so damn hysterical? I mean, going so far as to threaten purges at the FBI and whatnot?

The GOP and Trump administration are certainly not acting like how innocent people act....

The answer to your question is an obvious one. It is the government's duty to weed out corruption in federal agencies.
Having an FBI that targets people based on politics is a major scandal and it is a joy that the administration is being public about the issue and the attempt to clean it up. The urgency, or hysteria as you call it, is fully justified. It is more strange that anyone would be calm over it, or want it brushed under the carpet.

People should be alarmed at McCabe trying to flee investigation by retiring early next year.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: yommm

People should be alarmed at McCabe trying to flee investigation by retiring early next year.

How do you flee an investigation by retiring?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
Back in November of 2017 the DOJ and the FBI stated that they cannot verify any of the accusations in this so called dossier.
The only verifiable fact are that Donald Trump is a real name and that Carter Paige gave a speech at some Russian school.
The investigation has been going on for a year now and that is all that is verifiable.
The fact that the DNC and the Clinton campaign have admitted to paying for it should cast a huge dark cloud over this issue.
But it does not! Why? Because it keeps your eyes on Trump while the obvious collusion is between Russia and the democrats.
Just google "clinton campaign dossier" and you can verify it for yourself.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bob350
Back in November of 2017 the DOJ and the FBI stated that they cannot verify any of the accusations in this so called dossier.
The only verifiable fact are that Donald Trump is a real name and that Carter Paige gave a speech at some Russian school.
The investigation has been going on for a year now and that is all that is verifiable.
The fact that the DNC and the Clinton campaign have admitted to paying for it should cast a huge dark cloud over this issue.
But it does not! Why? Because it keeps your eyes on Trump while the obvious collusion is between Russia and the democrats.

That's not true. I heard Fusion GPS has verified it and so has Steele. I even think Crowdstrike has verified the Russian parts as coming from known Russian entities. That's good enough for me.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoteffentuna

Annotated Dossier

If this truly does sum up the analysis of the document then you have answered the OP's question. There is no corroboration of anything in the dossier that is either illegal, problematic or unusual.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

That's not true. I heard Fusion GPS has verified it and so has Steele. I even think Crowdstrike has verified the Russian parts as coming from known Russian entities. That's good enough for me.

Blahahaha!

Fusion and Steele have verified it?

Oh yeah, that makes me feel better.

Do you expect the people who made millions off of this refuse to offer up the fact that it is not even offal and worth less than decaying fecal matter?

And as far as Crowdstrike goes, you might want to take a look here.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They did spell TRUMP correctly.....

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Just reported this week, that NO, no one has verified it, Steele admitted so under oath.

www.washingtontimes.com...

thehill.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: hoteffentuna

Annotated Dossier

If this truly does sum up the analysis of the document then you have answered the OP's question. There is no corroboration of anything in the dossier that is either illegal, problematic or unusual.

This is a summary of what is publicly available. As far as what is illegal, that is being investigated.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

That Russians wanted to influence the election?

So what? Even democrats have admitted we have known that for decades.

Yet the United States has been and continues to, interfere with, spy on, extort and deliberately manipulate governments worldwide including their OWN ALLIES and much much more and that is just fine and dandy.

But it is shocking, awful and surprising that Russia, the U.S's main competition in who has the biggest penis since World War 2 is also doing it.

Sometimes being on the outside looking in has some great advantages.

God humans crack me up. Especially those from certain nations more so than others.

(Not directed at you Grambler in any way. Just a general observation of mankinds stupidity, irony and hypocrisy based on that snippet of your post. Alas I learned long ago, most people only want to see what they wish to see. Nothing more or less.)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

I couldn't agree more.

This is routine national intelligence stuff. Which is precisely why it was properly classified as a counter-intelligence investigation, until that corrupt, partisan hack crew redirected it (Peter Strozok, Lisa Page, etc)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join