It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-DNC Chair: 'I think [Trump's] running a criminal enterprise out of the White House'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

“New reports today, he hiked price for spending New Year’s Eve with Trump, he doubled fees at Mar-a-Lago as soon as he won the election and revenue there followed, spiking by $7 million,” Melber explained.

“It’s normal for Donald Trump, this is what he’s been doing since day one,” explained Richard Painter, who served as chief White House ethics lawyer during the George W. Bush administration. “What he’s doing here is he is making a lot of money off the presidency.”

“The promotion is extraordinary,” Dr. Dean noted. “It is pretty clear he is shaking down foreign governments, or his staff are shaking down foreign governments, who have moved their events to his hotel in Washington at somebody’s bequest, in order to get favors.”

“You know this guy, I’ve said for a long time, I think he’s running a criminal enterprise out of the White House,” Dean explained.

“I think that’s what Bob Mueller is on the track of,” the former DNC Chair suggested. “He’s shaking down people.”
www.rawstory.com...

Let the logical fallacies flow. I wouldn't be surprised if no Trumpers even try to debunk any of this (because they know Trump is guilty). They'll just use their standard tactics (whataboutism, red herrings, ad hominem attacks, etc.) until this thread is dead.

They'll just be proving that despite their talk about "draining the swamp", they don't actually care about corruption. You know, they're just like almost everyone else. They don't mind making a deal with the devil as long as it's a "good" one.

Concerning the claim that Trump's running a criminal enterprise out of the White House, I realized it a long time ago. Look into how Trump was awarded a bunch of trademarks in China. That's a fascinating story.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-12-2017 by antiantonym because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

explained Richard Painter, who served as chief White House ethics lawyer during the George W. Bush administration.

So your source is an ethics guy for George W.

Give me a break.

In fact you have the wrong playbook. This one belongs to the Clintons. Pay to play.

P

edit on 26/12/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hey profusion did you lose the password to your other account?

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Debunk what?

An msnbc panel saying trump and all republicans are corrupt with providing no sources for their claims?

Just trump haters make more unsupported allegations.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I LOVE Trump-bolstering articles like that. Thank-you!

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

You still don't get why Trump was elected do you?

People in this country are tired of what our government has been doing for so long. I personally don't care if President Trump makes money in the white house as long as he brings that prosperity back to this nation.

Do you know how much Obama is worth right now? His investments? It is a lot more than he had when he went in. So stop your whining about how much money Trump has, and it is a lot, a YUUUUGGGEEE amount. Just be glad that someone was put in office that will actually stand up to our government, and the governments of the world.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

“What he’s doing here is he is making a lot of money off the presidency.”

But it's ok for Clinton($2.5 billion dollars) made off his presidency, and Obama $40 million.

Bad Trump!

“It is pretty clear he is shaking down foreign governments, or his staff are shaking down foreign governments, who have moved their events to his hotel in Washington at somebody’s bequest, in order to get favors.”

Team Clinton made 2 billion dollars shaking down foreign governments.

Talk about selective outrage.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well now i know who made it on the list of the 10k indictments.
This will be so much fun.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
On this trump has no clue, most governments are corrupt gangs that wage illegal wars and send there own to die for greed.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
wait, they know Obama and the Clinton's were doing the same thing right??

Why come out now??

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It would be news if there ever was an administration in the whitehouse that wasnt a bunch of criminals.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
oh I just noticed rawstroy...

thought I knew better

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Debunk what?

An msnbc panel saying trump and all republicans are corrupt with providing no sources for their claims?

Just trump haters make more unsupported allegations.

Well 'all' Republian's are corrupt, as are the Democrat's. Career criminal politicians.

Now Trump is 'new' to their world, hence all the WOOOOOOAH from their tribe. They Two party's might wear different stripes but they are the same tribe.

They all seem to share the greed thing. But political corruption is a different animal than pure corporate hustler. Now one would expect Trump to be of the typical Elitist Tribe. The politicians all try to be, although they but bow and scrape the most of them to the true Ruling Elite's. And judging by the reaction of them to Trump one has to conclude either he's absolutely in on the ultimate Elitist con of all time, or they really do hate /fear him.

We'll see if he truly becomes them, or was them all along, or doesn't become them...

Both "sides" and their handlers sure have been hard at work at trolling him into their ilk, that's for sure...

The best bet is to keep him honest. That's the job of the supporters not the haters. Only ones supporters have a shot at keeping one honest in this realm.

edit on 26-12-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Ooooh he raised prices at his Club......

Were you going to go there on New Years when the price was $575 but not go now that it's $750?

Such outrage......faux outrage.

You probably wouldn't pay $20 for a Drink at the Terrace Bar at Trump Tower in Chicago either .

It's a beautiful place, great view and great service, you should go there. We had two drinks there.

Thing is, NO ONE is forcing you to go.

Jeez

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Of course Trump is running a criminal enterprise. It's called "The US Government."

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yeah, but if it helps you find favor with the president, and you can afford it. Why not?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

After the 21 trillion lost thread Im afraid I have to agree with you

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah, but if it helps you find favor with the president, and you can afford it. Why not?

Is that you Hillary?

For two seats at the head table with Clinton, George Clooney and his wife, attorney Amal Clooney, at an April 15 fundraiser, a couple must contribute or raise a whopping $353,400 — a huge ticket price for a hard-dollar fundraiser.

I doubt those movers and shakers care what the price of the ticket is.

The prices I'm talking about, don't even register in terms of cultivating influence.

I didn't even get a red MAGA hat with me drinks, some influence I had.

edit on 26-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well, I'm sure dirty Russian oligarch criminal money is still flowing into his "real estate" holdings.

So, yeah. He likely is running a criminal enterprise out of the White House.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Is that you Hillary?

No.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join