It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Times Michelle Obama Embarrassed Herself This Year

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: luke1212
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I get payed in laughter, with all the dumb # people post on ats.

edit on Wed Dec 27 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

originally posted by: seasonal
To be upfront I do not like what Michelle O (or Hillary) stands for or how she uses sex/race as a wedge. And just for fun imagine Melina saying these things, but about the "opposition".

I will list 3 of these whoppers. I would think that one of the most attractive women in the world with the best arms of any women alive or dead should know better than saying these things.

If you vote for Trump you voted against women.
This is a whopper of just how disconnected this beautiful and powerful women had gotten while doing her coattail riding as first lady. In 2016 women were still allowed the right to vote and they did in droves for Trump, but Michelle knows who women should have voted for and was not afraid to say so.

Michelle Claims Women Who Voted For Trump Voted Against … Women

Former First Lady Michelle Obama argued that female Trump supporters went against the cause of their gender by voting for Trump.
ussanews.com...

Michelle said one of the toughest parts of being first lady was, wait for it.....Racism
She felt slighted by the very very small number of people who said hurtful things. The racism must have been thick and deep. After all her husband was elected twice. And it took more than the black vote to do that. Perhaps too much time on her hands was available to her and she reflected too deeply.

Michelle Complains The Toughest Part Of Being First Lady Was Enduring the Racism

Her husband was elected the first black president in America’s history, but that didn’t stop Michelle Obama from complaining about all those racist Americans.

Obama said that after “working really hard for this country,” there would still be people “who won’t see me for what I am because of my skin color.”

Michelle lover her some good ol white bashing....

Michelle Calls the Republican Party ‘All Men, All White’

Michelle Obama blasted the GOP, saying the party lacked diversity and consisted of politicians who are “all men, all white.”

edit on Tue Dec 26 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

The title of this thread only works if she actually said she felt embarrassed.

Did she say so?

Look, what all of this is about is genetic engineering and farming physical bodies so immortal souls/spirits can inhabit them It's about a race of the different races that are human or humanoid. It's about reproduction. It's about the different ET groups who pay close attention to their own genetics, just as people pay close attention to their genetics/genealogy. Just as breeders breed to produce the finest horses, dogs, birds. Just as people seek the finest, most attractive clothing. Selection, selection, selection.

If everyone would admit this then what?

Then each race is admitting that being racist is hard to deal with because they feel bad for it, but why? Because they are watching another race waste away as the fittest race lives on? Because people in their hearts would rather have a Yorkie or a Doberman or a black Labrador rather than a mutt? That they pretend they really wanted the mutt first but in reality that's all they could afford to get, so they settled? Do you not think the breeders of domestic pets and livestock and their buyers who purchase them is not a projection of how people and the races are viewed in the workplace which is the market? THEE market. A price to your labor is a monetary value of your physical being.

May our ET Overlords have mercy on us all.

link

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
What a disgusting shameful thread.

Look at all the sexist racists who have crawled out from under their rocks to say 'hurrrr, Michelle looks like a man, hurrrr, Obama, hurrrr, he's so gay, hurrrr.'

Take this garbage back to 4-chan where it belongs. Quit posting this pointless circle jerk nonsense on ATS. Thank you.

Thanks for taking time to contribute.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: gortex

So much racism that her husband was elected twice. Look at all that racism.

She didn't say America was racist just that some only see colour , she's right.

Obama said that after “working really hard for this country,” there would still be people “who won’t see me for what I am because of my skin color.”

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Wow, stating the obvious and so many bite and set the hook.

Guess what, there are people out there who don't like Trump for the color of his skin. If he said boo about it he would be crucified.
Racism is alive and well, and Obama was the king of using it to distract from poor leadership and the fact he was not ready nor vetted to be president.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Wow, stating the obvious and so many bite and set the hook.

You set the hook posting that nasty Tea Party hit piece.

Guess what, there are people out there who don't like Trump for the color of his skin. If he said boo about it he would be crucified.

I doubt it and if he wanted to complain about it why wouldn't he what he does with everything else that gets under his thin skin and hit twitter up with it.

Poor leadership ? , You aint seen nothin yet.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I would think that one of the most attractive women in the world with the best arms of any women alive or dead should know better than saying these things.

A woman? Seriously? You haven't looked too closely have you?

hint: dont worry about the arms, look at the crotch
edit on 27-12-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You set the hook posting that nasty Tea Party hit piece.

The info is solid, she said every word.

I doubt it and if he wanted to complain about it why wouldn't he what he does with everything else that gets under his thin skin and hit twitter up with it.

You doubt that there are people in the US that hate Trump because he is white? Wake up racism comes from all diff colors.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

This is a conspiracy site, if we want to accuse Michelle of being a man and you dont like it, there's the door

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
At this point Michelle could drowned a child and the left would cover for her... They are in full on damage control as they continue to air out their dirty laundry for the world to see. I'd be suprised if the Democrat party survives a Trump presidency.
edit on 27-12-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

oh no, another you got triggered! why do these always pop up on anything to do with not liking the clinton or obamas? how much did they pay you to post that?

Yeah because you are clearly a shining example of common sense and virtue.
SMH

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

oh no, another you got triggered! why do these always pop up on anything to do with not liking the clinton or obamas? how much did they pay you to post that?

Including your posts?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

My favorite Michael Obama blunders are when he accused a lady of racism at Target because she asked him if he could get an item off of a shelf that she couldn't reach. It never occurred to racist Michael that the lady asked because Michael was >6' tall not because Michael was black.

The best though was when he stated: "When they go low,
we go high".

I can't imagine a leader and partner going any lower than Obongos.

edit on 27-12-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Smile.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Look at all the sexist racists who have crawled out from under their rocks to say 'hurrrr, Michelle looks like a man, hurrrr, Obama, hurrrr, he's so gay, hurrrr.'

Take this garbage back to 4-chan where it belongs. Quit posting this pointless circle jerk nonsense on ATS. Thank you.

Yes, very grown up of you.

The 4 Chan kiddies think they're so hilarious with their childish little pathetic memes.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

This is a conspiracy site, if we want to accuse Michelle of being a man and you dont like it, there's the door

It used to be a conspiracy site for grown ups. Now we have childish little racists thinking they're being so clever by going 'hurrrr, Michelle is a man, hurrrrrr', and then thinking they're smart because they get a rise out of others or an circle jerk star from other little kids.

It's just pathetic.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

It isn't racist to say a man is dressing up as a women.

I personally don't care what Michelle is doing in her personal life. But calling everything racism waters down the word, please think and use terms correctly.

edit on 27-12-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You better not be referring to me with that.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

To my eyes, it seems like both the Obamas probably have penises:

www.rooshvforum.com...

Swordfight, anyone?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
yeah the neighbors kids always came home about to starve while mike's school lunch program was in play . i went and ate with them at school last year they had a tiny piece of grilled chicken a side of mixed vegetable medley and a scoop of applesauce all of it tiny little proportions even for elementary kids. luckily this year the school has reintroduced pre mike menus

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join