It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Times Michelle Obama Embarrassed Herself This Year

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Guess who fooled the world?
Guess who had a wojojo?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: visitedbythem

Ouch.

Im sure Barack says that often

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: carewemust

Getty images still has images of his obvious boner which is obvious: Link

Also, the look on his face is pervy AF.

The audience looks all male.

I cannot argue that.

And it was Larry Sinclair that said he had oral sex with Obama and did coke and crack with him. And he was arrested on a bogus warrant issued from Beau Biden's AG office in Delaware and then imprisoned in violation of his Constitutional protections. He was also targeted by the IRS and had his government disability benefits cutoff. (Imagine if a Trump accuser faced that kind of retaliation! Arrested at a press conference outing him? Unlawful imprisonment???))

It was all in retaliation for outing Obama.

Whether Larry was lying or telling the truth...the retaliation he faced was as bad as any woman accuser has faced-- short of murder. And, btw, there are compelling accusations concerning murder and two alleged former male lovers of Obama, as well.

edit on 12/26/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

What a weird coincidence that all that bad stuff happened to Larry. Odd.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Guess who fooled the world?
Guess who had a wojojo?

The media

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The audience looks all male.

That's funny, so does Michelle

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I want to add that I don't care if Obama is gay, bi....a cheater...or even an occasional drug user.

I do care if he had a man falsely imprisoned and penalized by the government for telling his story -- true or false.

And I also care that Obama & Biden ran, in 2008, as anti-gay marriage candidates.

Dick Cheney was pro-gay marriage a decade before Obama and Biden were, for god's sake!

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

*snort*

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye
Im with you on that. Its the serious lies and behavior that I look at. Intentional lies

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I think you meant Michael?

SAAVY?

www.youtube.com...

HooHaa!

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

To be upfront I do not like what Michelle O (or Hillary) stands for or how she uses sex/race as a wedge. And just for fun imagine Melina saying these things, but about the "opposition".

I will list 3 of these whoppers. I would think that one of the most attractive women in the world with the best arms of any women alive or dead should know better than saying these things.

If you vote for Trump you voted against women.
This is a whopper of just how disconnected this beautiful and powerful women had gotten while doing her coattail riding as first lady. In 2016 women were still allowed the right to vote and they did in droves for Trump, but Michelle knows who women should have voted for and was not afraid to say so.

Michelle Claims Women Who Voted For Trump Voted Against … Women

Former First Lady Michelle Obama argued that female Trump supporters went against the cause of their gender by voting for Trump.
ussanews.com...

Michelle said one of the toughest parts of being first lady was, wait for it.....Racism
She felt slighted by the very very small number of people who said hurtful things. The racism must have been thick and deep. After all her husband was elected twice. And it took more than the black vote to do that. Perhaps too much time on her hands was available to her and she reflected too deeply.

Michelle Complains The Toughest Part Of Being First Lady Was Enduring the Racism

Her husband was elected the first black president in America’s history, but that didn’t stop Michelle Obama from complaining about all those racist Americans.

Obama said that after “working really hard for this country,” there would still be people “who won’t see me for what I am because of my skin color.”

Michelle lover her some good ol white bashing....

Michelle Calls the Republican Party ‘All Men, All White’

Michelle Obama blasted the GOP, saying the party lacked diversity and consisted of politicians who are “all men, all white.”

edit on Tue Dec 26 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

The title of this thread only works if she actually said she felt embarrassed.

Did she say so?

Look, what all of this is about is genetic engineering and farming physical bodies so immortal souls/spirits can inhabit them It's about a race of the different races that are human or humanoid. It's about reproduction. It's about the different ET groups who pay close attention to their own genetics, just as people pay close attention to their genetics/genealogy. Just as breeders breed to produce the finest horses, dogs, birds. Just as people seek the finest, most attractive clothing. Selection, selection, selection.

If everyone would admit this then what?

Then each race is admitting that being racist is hard to deal with because they feel bad for it, but why? Because they are watching another race waste away as the fittest race lives on? Because people in their hearts would rather have a Yorkie or a Doberman or a black Labrador rather than a mutt? That they pretend they really wanted the mutt first but in reality that's all they could afford to get, so they settled? Do you not think the breeders of domestic pets and livestock and their buyers who purchase them is not a projection of how people and the races are viewed in the workplace which is the market? THEE market. A price to your labor is a monetary value of your physical being.

May our ET Overlords have mercy on us all.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
YOU ARE NOT THE OPPOSITION ANYMORE.

YOU ARE IN POWER. YOU ARE THE "MAINSTREAM" NOW.

There. I said it.

Why are conservatives and Trump fanatics so obsessed with Hillary and the Obama's? They aren't relevant to anything.

How about focusing on being in power and setting legislative agendas?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

No, I took an objective look at how she handles herself

This isn’t objective:

I would think that one of the most attractive women in the world with the best arms of any women alive or dead

Can’t be objective when you’re a fanboi

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
What a disgusting shameful thread.

Look at all the sexist racists who have crawled out from under their rocks to say 'hurrrr, Michelle looks like a man, hurrrr, Obama, hurrrr, he's so gay, hurrrr.'

Take this garbage back to 4-chan where it belongs. Quit posting this pointless circle jerk nonsense on ATS. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Michelle Obama

Who ? , oh yeah the former Presidents wife.
Does it matter now her husband is unemployed ... did it ever matter , really.

Michelle said one of the toughest parts of being first lady was, wait for it.....Racism

There's plenty of it about.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Left = First Lady
Right = Eye candy

Your post mirrors the superficial nature of your society , So sad.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
What a disgusting shameful thread.

Look at all the sexist racists who have crawled out from under their rocks to say 'hurrrr, Michelle looks like a man, hurrrr, Obama, hurrrr, he's so gay, hurrrr.'

Take this garbage back to 4-chan where it belongs. Quit posting this pointless circle jerk nonsense on ATS. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Left = First Lady
Right = Eye candy

Your post mirrors the superficial nature of your society , So sad.
You got it wrong.

Left = Some irrelevant dude
Right = First Lady

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So much racism that her husband was elected twice. Look at all that racism.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join