It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Times Michelle Obama Embarrassed Herself This Year

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
To be upfront I do not like what Michelle O (or Hillary) stands for or how she uses sex/race as a wedge. And just for fun imagine Melina saying these things, but about the "opposition".

I will list 3 of these whoppers. I would think that one of the most attractive women in the world with the best arms of any women alive or dead should know better than saying these things.

If you vote for Trump you voted against women.
This is a whopper of just how disconnected this beautiful and powerful women had gotten while doing her coattail riding as first lady. In 2016 women were still allowed the right to vote and they did in droves for Trump, but Michelle knows who women should have voted for and was not afraid to say so.

Michelle Claims Women Who Voted For Trump Voted Against … Women

Former First Lady Michelle Obama argued that female Trump supporters went against the cause of their gender by voting for Trump.
ussanews.com...

Michelle said one of the toughest parts of being first lady was, wait for it.....Racism
She felt slighted by the very very small number of people who said hurtful things. The racism must have been thick and deep. After all her husband was elected twice. And it took more than the black vote to do that. Perhaps too much time on her hands was available to her and she reflected too deeply.

Michelle Complains The Toughest Part Of Being First Lady Was Enduring the Racism

Her husband was elected the first black president in America’s history, but that didn’t stop Michelle Obama from complaining about all those racist Americans.

Obama said that after “working really hard for this country,” there would still be people “who won’t see me for what I am because of my skin color.”

Michelle lover her some good ol white bashing....

Michelle Calls the Republican Party ‘All Men, All White’

Michelle Obama blasted the GOP, saying the party lacked diversity and consisted of politicians who are “all men, all white.”

edit on Tue Dec 26 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
whopper of a thread my friend.
get ready to bask in the stars

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
So you got triggered by what michelle said.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Who cares!

The First Ladies are nothing but beards, move on.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

No, I took an objective look at how she handles herself and found it deficatingly poor.

She seems to have a real problem with certain parts of the American citizenry and also men in general. If she could only plan a school lunch as well as hurling specific wide brushed insults, perhaps the garbage cans would not have been so full during her rule.

edit on 26-12-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

And just for fun imagine Melina saying these things, but about the "opposition".

Or just for fun imagine Melania giving Michelle's old speech at the United Nations! Oh wait. nevermind.

edit on 12/26/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

And just for fun imagine Melina saying these things, but about the "opposition".

Or just for fun imagine Melania giving Michelle's old speech at the inauguration! Oh wait. nevermind.

more fun to imagine her saying "sloth love chunk"

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Obama said that after “working really hard for this country,” there would still be people “who won’t see me for what I am because of my skin color.”

I see her for the man she is, regardless of her skin color.

It's going to be 2018 next week Mikey, you can be whatever you want to be.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I think these things she said are bad.

I dislike her and her husband's politics, and these quotes are a good example why.

I do not think you op have done any of this here, but if will mention a couple of things.

I find the bashing of her looks to be stupid, not only because it is childish, but I happen to think she is good looking.

I also think she is incredibly smart and a gifted speaker. I found her speech at the dnc convention to be the best at either convention.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Or just for fun imagine Melania giving Michelle's old speech at the United Nations! Oh wait. nevermind.

Hahaha!

Great one!

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I didn't know the Obama's were still politically relevant.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
whopper of a thread my friend.
get ready to bask in the stars

Likewise.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Ummm, the Clintons and Obamas are the D party. For now.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Can you imagine Michelle vs Trump 2020? It would be EPIC!

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Remember Hillary had all her stuff in a moving van outside the White house the day before the 2016 election.

Wow did she get a surprise.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
She may be an embarrassment...but Michelle is still a very handsome woman.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

No, I took an objective look at how she handles herself and found it deficatingly poor.

She seems to have a real problem with certain parts of the American citizenry and also men in general. If she could only plan a school lunch as well as hurling specific wide brushed insults, perhaps the garbage cans would not have been so full during her rule.

No you got triggered by what she said, pretty evident if you ask me. So evident you needed to post it so your ats circle jerk can get its groove on.
edit on 26-12-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Can you imagine Michelle vs Trump 2020? It would be EPIC!

Im not sure if your serious of being sarcastic.
edit on 26-12-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I don't have an "ats circle".

Do you find her words comforting, and well thought out?

I also said I do not like her (and Hillary) but I didn't go off or anything even close to that.

Thanks for your misplaced insights.
edit on 26-12-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have to agree with Michelle...

Any man that says he would "date" his own daughter and think it's appropriate to grab a woman's [snipped] just because you are rich; I don't think a guy like that respects women. Do you?

but, but Hillary sure gets old...she lost, she's sick and not even relevant anymore.
edit on Tue Dec 26 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join