It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Wisconsin!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I am 45 years old and live in a small town on the edge of the Milwaukee metropolitan area in Wisconsin (USA). I have always been interested in UFOs and supernatural phenomenon. I am also a severe weather spotter and belong to the Milwaukee Area Skywarn Association. I haven't had any close encounters. Recently, the other day I heard a very low pitch noise while at work outside. It sounded like a big horn playing a very low note and I could not figure out where it was coming from. I have seen a meteor fall from the sky during the Persiad Meteor shower driving home from work at 10 p.m. at night. I am interested in interacting with everyone learning and sharing!

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ggierach

Welcome dude. Check out the old UFO/alien threads from the past. Many of them are enjoyable reads.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Welcome aboard!

Another wisconsinite here, also originally from the southern part of the state. You'll find plenty of threads to research and people to talk about it here.
Enjoy, and welcome.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Welcome from a fellow Wisconsinite too dense not to go south when it gets this cold out.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Welcome.
Ats is awesome, and there are many intelligent, informed people that frequent the pages.
I sent you a message.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oaktree
Ats is awesome, and there are many intelligent, informed people that frequent the pages.

And I'm here, too!

Welcome from literally the SAME area, I bet.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Welcome from another local. Have you read up about the Bear Wolf of Holy Hill? If not lot's of good weird stuff close by. By the way, are you enjoying the balmy 1 degree weather? I am tired of winter already and it just started. I think we've been spoiled by mild winters the last few years.

By the way, the last few days in my neighborhood people have been going nuts, guns, fireworks and probably horns too. Looks like everyone is celebrating New Years early!

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Yet another Wisconsinite here, from the Central Illiconsin border. Welcome ggierach, glad to make your acquaintance!

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!
There are many astronomers here,
and then some.

Welcome aboard!

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Hey, welcome newbie

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ats

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Hi and welcome, I am also from the location you come from. I found this site on xmas day several years ago

and have been a daily reader every since.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Welcome Friend!

top topics

join